When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (6,253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Order of Appearance - New York 2009 Panorama

1 Despers USA 2 Sonatas 3 Crossfire 4 Pantonic 5 CASYM 6 Sesame Flyers 7 ADLIB 8 D'Radoes 9 Harmony click for what the bands are playing

Started by Pan Times in Panorama

12 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by GospelPan

what is up with these steelbands

does any one has a clue if they would let the two bands get in the panorama the last thing i heard they the two bands was trying to get in…

Started by momo in Uncategorized

1 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by GospelPan

Carl Merez of BECI has passed

When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Carl Merez President & CEO of Baltimore Education and Cultural Instit…

Started by When Steel Talks in News

9 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

Queen Macoomeh of Commess University Speaks on Pan Alive 2009

Toronto, Canada - De ting din start on time but dais awright. When Greenwich Mean Time was setting de clock dey fugget to sen somebody to t…

Started by Pan Times in Commentary

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Queen Macoomeh

Queen Macoomeh Speaks - Caribana 2009 - Part One of the Court Case

Toronto, Canada - Yes ah say Caribana 2009. Every time ah try to say Scotiabank Caribana meh teet does bite meh tongue. Ah cah get it do ea…

Started by Pan Times in Commentary

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Queen Macoomeh

Rare 1980 recording of Dennis Kaufman, R.I.P., founder/leader of Pan Fever

Dennis Kaufman, founder and leader of Pan Fever, the original, home-grown steel pan band from East Bay San Francisco ( Richmond ), passed a…

Started by Tahoe Blue in Steelband Music

0 Aug 19, 2009

Siparia Deltones Star in Toronto

Toronto, Canada - Siparia Deltones’ first visit to Canada was a resounding success and had a great impact on all events ranging from academ…

Started by Pan Times in WST News

0 Aug 19, 2009

Commonwealth musicians welcome advice from Pan friends

Dear Pan friends - I plan to bring enough young musicians to T&T in November to form the first ever Commonwealth Creative Orchestra and…

Started by Alison Cox in WST News

0 Aug 14, 2009

MOOD'S PAN GROOVE IS COMING FOR JOUVERT 09

moods pan groove are inviting all kids to play in the neverland kids section a free t-shirt will be given to all kids parent- guardian plea…

Started by momo in News

0 Aug 14, 2009

Bach meets Bradley Concert features Christian Lumsden and Desperadoes Steel orchestra

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Christian Lumsden performs the works of Johann Sebastian Bach, while Desperadoes Steel Orchestra lays out the…

Started by Pan Times in News

0 Aug 14, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter