When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

‘Scaredy Cats’ Run for cover - Printers, Photos and Pan

Printers ‘talking loud’ and saying something Two ‘Scaredy Cats’ Run for cover, New York, NY - Ever wonder what happens when you take the p…

Started by Pan Times in WST News

0 Oct 25, 2009

Ebony Steelband Celebrating 40 Years

England, UK - Ebony’s historical journey began in a humble setting of a chilly autumn of 1969 in Acton, London by Cape James and Winston ‘P…

4 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Elliot Mckell

Pan Trinbago Election of Central Executive officers on track

Trinidad, WI - Pan Trinbago’s Triennial Convention is scheduled to take place at The Auditorium, East Mucurapo Secondary School, 1 Mucurapo…

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by DONAVAN CHERRY

Pan fans in the UK / Europe

Hey all, are there any UK / Euro members here? I'm trying to find anyone who might be interested in purchasing official T&T Panorama DV…

Started by Christopher in Uncategorized

3 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by lady raygun

Steelpan, Technology, the 2009 PhotoPlus Expo and You

New York, NY - When Steel Talks (WST) is among the press corps at the PDN International Conference and PhotoPlus Expo, Jacob Javits Center,…

0 Oct 23, 2009

It's Time for a World Cup Panorama Competition!

Why not have a World Cup Panorama Competition where Pan Trinbago takes the top three bands from each Panorama (Trinidad, New York, England,…

Started by GospelPan in Uncategorized

16 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by GospelPan

Musical similarities

I've noticed that several pieces have a similar two or three note figure in the melody at the beginning of the chorus - for example My Puss…

Started by lady raygun in Uncategorized

0 Oct 21, 2009

Southern Marines Steelband Foundation Talent Expression preliminaries this weekend

Trinidad & Tobago, WI - The auditions are out of the way and the serious business of the Talent Expression competition is about to star…

Started by Pan Times in News

0 Oct 21, 2009

Grenada's New Dimension Steel Orchestra in the Spotlight

New Dimension steel band was formed in March of 1988 by a group of young people living in St. George the capital Grenada. From inception t…

0 Oct 11, 2009

FEEL FOR LIVE PAN

Is there anything going on in BK, as far as music in any Band's Pan yard this weekend????? I need to hear some live pan......

Started by Doris G. in Uncategorized

0 Oct 10, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service