When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (8,127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cliff Alexis, Steel Pan Trail-Blazer in Academia

The linchpin for the NIU steelpan program’s success by Les Slater Global - “Do you want me to lose my job?” That was the reaction Clifford…

Started by Pan Times in When Steel Talks Exclusive

5 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

Antigua - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Tribute To Women In Pan

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Tribute To Women In Pan - Antigua Woman On Pan My name is Dotsie Isaac Gellizeau. I am an A…

Started by Pan Times in When Steel Talks Exclusive

0 Mar 8, 2012

WST Needs A Vetting Process - What Are Your Credentials?

As we know, when it comes to the adequate matching of job position with qualifications, Trinidad & Tobago seems to have an issue dealin…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks in Uncategorized

0 Mar 8, 2012

MY BAD. I devalued FIRST-HAND information by giving it away for free. MY BAD.

From now on, no more freebies. No more frist-hand information, that I thought WST members would appreciate. Only my opinions, from now on.…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks in Uncategorized

0 Mar 8, 2012

Patrick Arnold new NCC chairman

FORMER HEAD of Pan Trinbago, Patrick Arnold, yesterday received his instrument of appointment as National Carnival Commission (NCC) Chairma…

Started by Royce Russell in News

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

Clearing The Air. You Be Judge, Jury & Executioner.

In light of certain attacks against me, in my natural manner of collecting evidence, I am preparing a timelime of ALL my postings on WST si…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks in News

0 Mar 7, 2012

Cultural Icons Honored - steelband legends Dr. Jit Samaroo and Anthony Williams among honorees

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Six cultural icons have been honored by the National Carnival Commission (NCC) for their outstanding contribu…

Started by Pan Times in News

3 Mar 7, 2012

URGENT REQUEST TO SET RECORD STRAIGHT

After seeing the discussion on "REMEMBERING SPREE SIMON" I realize that there is still controversy over one of the most important parts of…

Started by Cecil hinkson in Uncategorized

77 Mar 7, 2012

$250M jumping up in steelband - TnT Paper Display Bias Against Steelpan Community

Please notice that outside of the original title - this article has almost nothing to do with the Trinidad and Tobago steelpan music commun…

Started by Pan Times in News

20 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by wmlpan

World Cup of Pan, it would be held mid-year

(Excerpt from an article appeared in the NEWSDAY Business Day Thursday February 9, 2012 - "A new modus operandi" by Sasha Harrinanan) THE W…

Started by Royce Russell in Uncategorized

34 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by masai hall

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service