When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (6,993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pan Chat Radio Show 6 Now Online

This is a must even if i say so myself. http://www.thepancafe.com/radio_player.php More and More People are getting involved why not join…

Started by the pan cafe in Steelband Music

0 Jul 23, 2009

Caribana Steelbands and Mas Bands 2009

July 21st Caribana Greetings! By way of formal introduction, I am a photo-journalist accredited with the ScotiaBank Caribana organization.…

Started by Queen Macoomeh in Uncategorized

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Queen Macoomeh

Desperadoes Steel Orchestra puts spotlight on Laventille Community

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - In 2008, Desperadoes Steel Orchestra hosted a series of community concerts in Laventille, Trinidad, as phase…

Started by Pan Times in News

1 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

A humiliation of its own making | The Trinidad Guardian

Source: guardian.co.tt The embarrassment that Pan Trinbago’s executive suffered when the Sunday evening instalment of Pan in the Communiti…

Started by Pan Times in Commentary

10 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by RONIN

Grenada 2009 Steelband Panorama Selections/Arrangers

This is the line up of Steel Orchestras, tunes, and arrangers for both the National Steelband Panorama, and the Junior National Panorama co…

0 Jul 22, 2009

Pan sheet music

Hi I recently got a tenor steel pan and I would like to find a source for sheet music for the pan. Most music is classical or arrangements…

Started by Keisha in Steelband Music

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Keisha

Pan Revolution - Women Take Over

St. George’s, Grenada, W.I. - "It's a revolution in pan, understand, we woman take over steelband". That's the refrain in the last lines of…

0 Jul 21, 2009

Panorama around the Globe - Still Time to Join a Band

All the bands are now up and cracking. 2009 should be a great year for the panorama scene. There is still a lot of time join a band and pla…

0 Jul 19, 2009

CSI Steelband Trust appears at the 5th Afrique-Carib Festival

Netherlands - After months of planning and laborious work by their pannists, CSI Steelband Trust was ready for their Festival performance i…

0 Jul 19, 2009

BOMB Competition precedes 2009 Grenada Steelband Panorama - Angel Harps come out tops

St. George’s, Grenada, W.I. - The Steel Pan was in the spotlight last Saturday as a very exciting weekend of sweet pan music started the b…

3 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by junior stevenson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service