When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Forum Discussions (8,216)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Starlift

Starlift needs to get back Ray Holman for ah good three years and see what happens, they won with him before.

Started by Cecil Hinkson in Uncategorized

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by GospelPan

Phase II Pan Groove leads the pack going into steelband panorama 2010 competition finals

Trinidad & Tobago - Phase II Pan Groove leads the pack going into Trinidad and Tobago's national steelband panorama 2010 competition fi…

Started by Pan Times in WST News

0 Feb 1, 2010

EXODUS OUT

I listened on the internet and thought they should have been in, but I have to seriously consider one of the other comments which noted whe…

Started by Ray in Uncategorized

0 Feb 1, 2010

Semi Finals are on! Follow with the WST family

http://whensteeltalks.ning.com/page/power-102 WST is also working the chat-line

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Devon l holder

Live video

Can NYorkers view the Panorama semi on this site.

Started by Kathy in Live Performance Video

0 Jan 31, 2010

reception

when i try to listen to a tune I"m hearing multiple of the same tune all at once. Can you"ll fix it. If not how can I fix it.  

Started by Hayden Shurland in Panorama

2 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Pan Times

‘Pavement’ is it for Siparia Deltones Steel Orchestra Look for Arranger Carlton ‘Zanda’ Alexander to do memorable things with this track

Global - The irrepressible steelband arranger Carlton ‘Zanda’ Alexander is once again at the helm of Siparia Deltones, taking the spirited…

0 Jan 31, 2010

Error

My apoloiges to Pan Sonatas, in yesterday's Trinidad Guardian, an article about USSA's installation listed Pan Sonatas as a member of USSA.…

Started by Keith Marcelle in News

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by momo

Panorama Tunes for 2010 - Update

Panorama - Tunes for 2010 “Ah Love Meh Pan” sung by ‘Crazy’ - composed by Terry Figuera; lyrics by David Goddard   “Battle Zone” sung…

Started by Pan Times in Panorama

6 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Randi Curvan

Semi-finals order of apperance TnT panorama 2010

Trinidad and Tobago - Small steel orchestras will be the first category to be judged as the National Panorama Semi Finals gets on the way o…

0 Jan 28, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service