When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,207)

Featured Discussions

This is one of the most insightful and honest articles I have read coming from a "TRINIDADIAN" (in the arts) in a very very very long time ...

So I shrank away into my own world, behind closed doors, trying to make the cultural milieu of TT more ready for world consumption.  ... I…

Started by Claude GonzalesLatest Reply

Westminster Abbey Celebrates Windrush 70th Anniversary

The moving ceremony marked 70 years since the arrival of the Empire Windrush ship at Tilbury Docks and the influence of Caribbean migrants…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

What really happened in the court case: Pan Trinbago against Keith Diaz.

What really happened in the court case: Pan Trinbago against Keith Diaz.   By Aquil Arrindell   I have never entered a courtroom in my life…

Started by AquilLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update: Hatters on a rough day; RIP 'Parrol' Millington & 'Steve' Achaiba

Update: Hatters on a rough day; RIP ‘Parrol’ Millington & ‘Steve’ Achaiba FUNERALS Both funerals are scheduled to take place at Guide’…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

0 27 minutes ago

Lawsuits fly faster than bullets @ blinging Pan Trinbago

by Sharmain Baboolal “It was rumored that Pan Trinbago money went into all the legal fees…..?' ‘Yeah right, Yeah Right,” he said fishing a…

Started by Pan Times

24 4 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

GREGORY LINDSAY: Is this "ALLEGED" or is this TRUE?

Man, ah love how yuh EXPATIATING!!! And I like the PREMIUM GRADE CANAL WATER although ah never drink it!!!  That 95K keep coming up OVER an…

Started by Claude Gonzales

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

It is time for AFRO-TRINIS (where ever they are in the world) to start SCREAMING about PAN TRINBAGO and CRIME in Trinidad and Tobago!!!

THERE NEEDS to be a LOCAL and GLOBAL CRY to FIX PAN TRINBAGO and to reduce CRIME in TRINIDAD and TOBAGO. And that could only happen if AFRO…

Started by Claude Gonzales

4 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Hatters on a rough day; RIP 'Parrol' Millington (Ec Captain, Quadro) & 'Steve' Achaiba (Arranger, 1975 Winner)

Hatters on a rough day; RIP ‘Parrol’ Millington (Ex Captain, Quadro) & ‘Steve’ Achaiber (Arranger, 1975 Winner)   THE PASSING Hatters S…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

1 21 hours ago
Reply by PJJ

Mannette Festival of Steel Celebrates the steel drum in Morgantown

12WBOY West Virginia, USA -   It's a tropical beat that is recognized all over the world. The Mannette Festival of Steel being held in M…

Started by Pan Times

3 21 hours ago
Reply by knolly smith

Has Politics Killed Panorama? - St.Lucia

LUCELEC Pantime Steel Orchestra: Did they huddle to pray for a win or for the government to take Panorama more seriously? by  CLAUDIA ELEI…

Started by Pan Times

0 21 hours ago

Good vibes, food and fun in store for KFC Herald fair - Westering High School steel band - South Africa

Herald Live Good music and delicious food is on the menu at the KFC Herald Country Fair Port Elizabeth, South Africa -  Good music and de…

Started by Pan Times

0 yesterday

Steelpan vibes contagious - Barbados

Barbados Today Barbados, W.I. -  Argentinian reggae artiste Fidel Nadal has fallen in love with the sweet sounds of the steel pan after his…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Friday

Song Premiere: Jonathan Scales Fourchestra feat. Béla Fleck “Focus Poem”

Relix North Carolina, USA -  Composer and steel pan player Jonathan Scales will release a new album with his Fourchestra outfit, PILLAR, o…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Friday

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service