When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,101)

Featured Discussions

What really happened in the court case: Pan Trinbago against Keith Diaz.

What really happened in the court case: Pan Trinbago against Keith Diaz.   By Aquil Arrindell   I have never entered a courtroom in my life…

Started by AquilLatest Reply

Duvonne Stewart pays tribute to Tobagonians for enduring support

Pannist/arranger Duvone Stewart plays the pan at the International Music Night of the Tobago Jazz experience at the Pigeon Park Heritage P…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger and Recording Artist Robert Greenidge - April 28

When Steel Talks extends birthday greetings to the great panist Robert Greenidge.

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daly Bread: Bitter-sweet royal wedding Saturday; Kingdom Choir versus PanTrinbago comess

Martin Daly - Wired 868 Sheku Kanneh-Mason, aged 19, was the cellist at the royal wedding, Saturday before last. Just about the time he was…

Started by Pan Times

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

GREGORY LINDSAY: I want you to take a look at the DATABASE recently posted by ODW and then I want you to call a meeting with DOCTOR DOLLY!!!

Gregory: While allyuh fighting for POLITICAL POWER over THE SUBVENTION and PANORAMA GATE RECEIPTS -- The NORTHERN AMERICAN CONTINENT is mov…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 22 hours ago

So what happen in THE COURT on Friday? Nobody eh giving no report!!!

Somebody, please give us a report. I need to clear meh mind this morning because ah going to a LATINA FESTIVAL today with 60,000 MEXICANS i…

2 22 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

AQUIL ARRINDELL: Look ODW just gave you the solution (DISSOLUTION) to all your problems with PAN TRINBAGO

So go back and start another petition hitting the PAN YARDS to get 66.7 percent (round it off to 70 percent just in case a few delegates do…

0 yesterday

GREGORY LINDSAY: Please come and TAKE A BOW before THE FORUM!!!

Gregory: The PRIMARY PURPOSE of PAN is to MAKE MUSIC -- not all this recent politics. So to see you being honoured for a life devoted to PA…

2 yesterday
Reply by Bugs

So TODAY the JUDGE is going to confirm that the last two meetings held by THE CIP and KEITH DIAZ were ILLEGAL. And FORTEAU has a right to stay IN OFFICE until OCTOBER!!!

TENS (if not HUNDREDS) of THOUSANDS of PAN MEN MONEY wasted on legal wranglings. Only to end up right where we started -- elections in OCTO…

0 on Friday

CIP’s position has not changed but the executive position and composition has.

CIP’s position has not changed but the executive position and composition has. By Aquil Arrindell As the conflict continues between the m…

Started by Aquil

4 on Friday
Reply by Aquil

Culture department takes steel pans into federation’s primary schools

From SKNIS Observer BASSETERRE, St. Kitts – The Department of Culture, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, is holding a serie…

Started by Pan Times

1 on Thursday
Reply by Aquil

Minister also awaits Pan Trinbago resolve

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday ....“Pan Trinbago is a private organisation,” Dr Nyan Gadsby Dolly said. “It’s not an arm of the government. Th…

Started by Pan Times

4 on Thursday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

Pan Trinbago Apologising For Attack On Attorney

Pan Trinbago is apologising for an attack on Attorney Fareed Scoon as he served High Court documents on Pan Trinbago's President, Keith Di…

Started by Pan Times

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service