When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (1,624)

Featured Discussions

So, WIADCA is into serious disrespectful comedy - with the joke on the New York Pan Community

A post from Panist Jahlani Roberts Dear Panorama Junkies,  I emailed WIADCA. Happy Reading. Happy Rama 2k17 Once again, in reference to…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

THE INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION defines its role

The INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION has made one thing perfectly clear: It has no intention of competing with Pan Trinbago, which primar…

Started by Claude GonzalesLatest Reply

Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president. By: Andy Edwards The time for change in Pan Trinbago’s exec…

Started by Kareem RichardsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION defines its role

The INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION has made one thing perfectly clear: It has no intention of competing with Pan Trinbago, which primar…

Started by Claude Gonzales

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

So, WIADCA is into serious disrespectful comedy - with the joke on the New York Pan Community

A post from Panist Jahlani Roberts Dear Panorama Junkies,  I emailed WIADCA. Happy Reading. Happy Rama 2k17 Once again, in reference to…

Started by Pan Times

23 on Tuesday
Reply by London Gabriel

TOBAGO VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE. leaked by a central ex officer to the CIP and the NEWS DAY Inbox x

no confidence in Diaz and the rest; important; click here This was sent to my bands e mail address last week aquill arrindell <aquili…

Started by Kareem Richards

5 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Steelband Foundation revived to make pan profitable

A new steel band body is insisting that it has no intention of competing with Pan Trinbago, the governing body for the national instrument.…

Started by odw

19 Jun 17
Reply by odw

STEELDRUM MUSIC recorded at OCEAN STUDIOS in Burbank California

Six members of Global Drums, a University of Lethbridge ensemble directed by music professor Adam Mason, were invited to join a 25-piece st…

1 Jun 12
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Aquil: I read about so many agendas for PAN!!! Check this one out written in 2000!!!

“And when we talk about the image of the organisation, we are not just thinking about home, but the global role that Pan Trinbago will be r…

7 Jun 12
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

The big 5 foundation is it too little too late or better late than never, Lord Brigo could not say it better in calypso, SUPPORT Pan Musicans.

Started by earl richards

4 Jun 10
Reply by Cecil hinkson

International Steelband Foundation/Big 5 Trinidad-Tobago steel orchestras come together for PAN

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Under the umbrella of “The International Steelband Foundation,” five of Trinidad & Tobago's top steel orc…

Started by Pan Times

7 Jun 8
Reply by Ian Franklin

Anybody on this FORUM knows who MERVYN DYMALLY was?

Hint: He was an EXPAT who rose to some of the HIGHEST HEIGHTS in AMERICAN POLITICS!!!

8 Jun 8
Reply by odw

Pan Trinbago allegedly spent a quarter million in legal fees and may face more as C.I.P’s constitutional rights breached. PART #2

This was sent to my band's email address. what are your thoughts?   C.I.P.’s constitutional rights PART #2   Pan Trinbago allegedly spent a…

Started by Kareem Richards

16 Jun 7
Reply by patrick ramdoo

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter