When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (1,792)

Featured Discussions

Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm.

Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm. by Aqull Arrindell Please permit me to make it clear that I am not referring to anyone, nor do I wish f…

Started by AquilLatest Reply

Role of the Pan Yard -- Pan Trinbago Speaks

Over the years, I have heard a number of pseudo intellectuals and charlatans pontificate about Steel bands and the business of pan. People…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

The Steelpan – From Our Small Island To The Middle East - Have we dropped the ball in promoting the steelpan on a global scale? Do you think it is appreciated more by other countries?

Author - Hadassah Charles-McLeod What we know… Caribbean Vybez International is an entertainment company based in the United Arab Emirate…

Started by Pan TimesLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steel Pan Trainers Officially Graduate

By:Curtis Morton Charlestown-Nevis—A brief but significant ceremony, was held at the Bath Hotel, on Thursday 14th December. The ceremony w…

Started by Pan Times

0 14 hours ago

Pan returning to the carnival fete scene

Trinidad and Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - In addition to being “a nice way to highlight the steelpan at a different level,…

Started by Pan Times

6 yesterday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

NCC to pay Pan Trinbago $3m in ticket sales

Trinidad Guardian  The National Carnival Commission (NCC) has a little over a month to pay Pan Trinbago the $3 million in ticket sales it c…

Started by Pan Times

5 on Friday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Notice to all Desperadoes Steel Orchestra Members

NOTICE OF MEETING TO ALL MEMBERS Notice is hereby given that a Meeting will be held on Sunday 17th December, 2017 at our new rehearsal ve…

Started by Pan Times

2 on Friday
Reply by knolly smith

USSA General Meeting

The executive board of USSA invites the pan fraternity to a meeting at Sesame Flyers offices at 3508 Church Ave at 7.30pm on Monday 18th D…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Thursday

So when is DOCTOR DOLLY going to evict KEITH DIAZ from PAN TRINBAGO for CRIMES AGAINST THE STATE and put THE CIP in office?

I get the feeling that THE CIP believes that DOCTOR DOLLY is in their corner working on their behalf to kick KEITH DIAZ out of office. I mu…

Started by Claude Gonzales

1 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Yorkville bar hosts monthly jazz jam session

The Law Office Pub in Yorkville hosts The Jazz Trials once a month. Pictured are Mike Schwebke on steelpan drums, Eric Smith on bass, Rand…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Wednesday

Binghamton Steel Drum Band has taught students Caribbean music for 18 years

PressConnects A couple years after Joel Smales heard Ithaca College's Steel Band,he bought a steel pan of his own to play along with Bingha…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Wednesday

Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm.

Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm. by Aqull Arrindell Please permit me to make it clear that I am not referring to anyone, nor do I wish f…

Started by Aquil

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

I would like to express my disappointment for the unsatisfactory level of service we have been receiving from Pan Trinbago.

Todds Road Rhythem Raide Steel Orchestra At the risk of being critizied for my out burst of concern, I would like to express my disappointm…

Started by Aquil

18 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service