When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meeting tomorrow as executives allegedly got paid 1 month’s salary out of the 8 million that N.C.C has for pan men and the bands.

Meeting tomorrow as executives allegedly got paid 1 month’s salary out of the 8 million that N.C.C has for pan men and the bands.   By Aqui…

Started by Aquil

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Marcus Ash

Riddim Section Carnival 2019

Riddim Section Carnival 2019

Started by Pan Times

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Herman Assee

I expect BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE to take a VERY AGGRESSIVE POSITION in that meeting tonight and WALK OUT with a FIXED DATE for the October Elections

With all the support I see coming from THIS FORUM (Cecil, Bugs, Mercer) for her, I expect to see her walking on top of the heads of DIAZ an…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 on Tuesday

I better clear this up!!! I don't have a candidate in this election -- NONE of the candidates have the GLOBAL VISION to compete with the AMERICAN PAN MOVEMENT!!!

And none of the candidates LOOK the way I want them to look. Or talk the way I want them to talk. Or know how to make the kind of music tha…

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

LOOKING AT THE 2018 PAN TRINBAGO CANDIDATES: KERON VALENTINE!!!

KERON VALENTINE MAYOR OF PORT OF SPAIN PHASE II GETS NEW NAME AND NEW LEADER

0 on Monday

A question for all the BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE supporters: What is the BR-M agenda/vision for PAN?

Could her supporters on THIS FORUM speak for her agenda? Could you get your candidate to come on THIS FORUM and do a Q&A or post her MA…

6 on Monday
Reply by odw

If it is JUST ABOUT having A WOMAN as PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO -- Then CANDICE ANDREWS-BRUMANT name should be at the TOP OF THE LIST ...

UP THE RANKS to PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO!!!

1 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE FEVER ON THE FORUM; EVERYBODY looking to make BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE the Next President of PAN TRINBAGO!!!

Well the least that this candidate could do is to come on THIS FORUM and present her MANIFESTO!!! I don't want no TALKING POINTS eh. I want…

1 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE: ALL HAT and NO CATTLE ...

Where is THE BEEF? Pan Trinbago, which has been in existence since 1971, lacked proper accountability. As a delegate at Pan Trinbago’s mee…

3 on Monday
Reply by Bugs

Pan Trinbago has been secretly conducting a Poll

Pan Trinbago has been secretly conducting a Poll. A marketing professional has been working with the Steelband Association. The poll conduc…

Started by Jules Bernard

82 on Sunday
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service