When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Condolences to Golden Hands Steel Orchestra

Dane Rosco Hinds, Arranger and Co-founder of Golden Hands, Steelpanist Extraordinaire passed on 9-9-18. He will be laid to rest on 14-9-18…

Started by Pan Times

2 on Sunday
Reply by Ulynder C

PNM and PAN

Now everybody know that I eh NO PNM SUPPORTER. But how on earth could any AFRO-TRINI person criticize PNM for NOT SUPPORTING PAN (ENOUGH).…

Started by Claude Gonzales

11 on Sunday
Reply by odw

A HIGH PRIEST in the STEELBAND COMMUNITY and THE PNM came on THIS FORUM and inferred that none of the CANDIDATES for THE ELECTION were QUALIFIED ...

Notice I used the word "inferred" and not "STATED" or "DECLARED" -- because people on THIS FORUM have a tendency to take the APPROXIMATE ME…

1 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

This is 2018 (almost 2020) and this is my idea (in these modern times) of what a PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO should look like; and possess his GLOBAL DIPLOMATIC SKILLS!!!

Anything SHORT of this is SPINNING dem same OLE TOP in the same old COUNTRY MUD!!!

1 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

FOUR MEN holding PAN TRINBAGO HOSTAGE: FORTEAU, JOSEPH, DIAZ and SHEPPARD!!!

So there are about 10,000 members of PAN TRINBAGO and they are allowing FOUR MEN to hold the organization hostage and DESTROY THE STEELBAND…

2 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Is the STEELBAND COMMUNITY in TRINIDAD and TOBAGO ready for a WOMAN PRESIDENT in the person of BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE?

According to reports I am getting from Tobago to Sangre Grande to Port-of-Spain to San Fernando to Tunapuna -- BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE is ru…

6 on Saturday
Reply by Earl Ramsey

GLENROY and ODW here is the contact information for Aquil Arrindell!!!

aquilite@yahoo.com 868 727-8203 and he has a FACEBOOK PAGE And here is the sample NOMINATION FORM so that the two of you could get an idea…

0 Sep 14

Cecil Hinkson, get a pen and piece of paper and write down these two words: KENDALL WILLIAMS!!!

... and then put the PIECE OF PAPER in a drawer in your bedroom. And I will tell you when to take it out!!!

4 Sep 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

BIG 5 PLAYS ONE FOR PAT

Trinidad Express September 13, 2018 ...Five large steel orchestras to honour deceased Lydians director 2018 edition of the International St…

5 Sep 14
Reply by odw

RICHARD FORTEAU and MICHAEL JOSEPH making a very admirable POLITICAL PLAY ...

If an ELECTION is held before November 1st, FORTEAU and JOSEPH are DEAD MEAT and they have to give up their SEAT OF POWER. So they are goin…

0 Sep 13

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service