When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

News (2,203)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another 10 million dollars DISAPPEARS!!! This time under DOCTOR DOLLY'S "COMMUNITY" UMBRELLA

Yesterday, employees of the Commission suggested the need for a “forensic audit” into the entity as they called for an account of the TT$10…

Started by Claude Gonzales

2 Jul 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Gunmen kill 3 and wound 5 in Chaguaramas ... and that doh faze NOBODY!!!

Look at this comment from one bystander: “These things happen. We can’t stop living our lives because this came and happened. I mean, we ar…

1 Jul 12
Reply by odw

But like Shamfa Cudjoe is a REAL MINISTER!!! She make DOCTOR DOLLY LOOK SMALL!!! Minister seeks resolution in TTCB/NGC impasse:Cudjoe to meet with cricket board

A financial audit by the NGC, has shown that 24 per cent of its funds to the local cricket body was not spent according to stipulation.The…

0 Jul 11

No Panorama? Minister Surprised By Boycott

Antigua News Room National Festivals Minister Daryll Matthew believes there may be some other reason for the boycott of panorama by the Pa…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jul 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Thank GOD for SONJA DUMAS!!! I never had AH HERO in my WHOLE LIFE but I am ON THE VERGE of making SONJA DUMAS my HERO!!!

1 Jul 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Power play by central X; then their loss in the appeal court.

Power play by central X; then their loss in the appeal court.   By Aquil Arrindell   Week before last, three major political plays were exe…

Started by Aquil

4 Jul 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

This is one of the most insightful and honest articles I have read coming from a "TRINIDADIAN" (in the arts) in a very very very long time ...

So I shrank away into my own world, behind closed doors, trying to make the cultural milieu of TT more ready for world consumption.  ... I…

8 Jul 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Well yuh think WE could go to ENGLAND and say WE could play FOOTBALL?

ENGLAND HAVE MORE FOOTBALL THAN TRINIDAD!!!

1 Jul 8
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Well the MINISTER OF CULTURE cannot FIX PAN TRINBAGO; and the HIGHEST JUDGES in the land giving FUTILE advice to PAN TRINBAGO; and THE CIP got BULLIED into SILENCE!!!

So it look as if PAN PROGRESS in THE MECCA is a PIPE DREAM. It is good to see THE BIG 5 coming back to life performance-wise. I am curious…

1 Jul 4
Reply by Aquil

I got so DEPRESSED after DARREN SHEPPARD BANNED "THE CIP" from POSTING ON THIS FORUM that I tried to JUMP OFF the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE but THE CHP INTERVENED

3 Jul 3
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service