When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panorama Semi Final should be on the Sunday before the Finals

Hello Pan Lovers, I am hoping that Pan Trinbago will consider changing the Panorama semi final to be held on the Sunday before the finals.…

Started by Ian Franklin

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Ian Franklin

Hope for the future of Pan in Boston

The Annual Spring Concert of Boston Steelbands - Hope for the future of Pan in Boston Massachusetts, USA - Over the most recent decade Bos…

Started by Pan Times

2 May 14, 2009
Reply by Richard J. O'Connor

Pan On Fire

Greetings Friends, This is the first time that I am able to get back on line since the unfortunate fire which destroyed my home on May 4th,…

Started by Salah Wilson

0 May 14, 2009

Another Thing for my Wishlist

What would be great is if there was a well organized steel band with top class instruments, who's main purpose would be to record music for…

Started by GospelPan

0 May 13, 2009

PANTONIC STEEL ORCHESTRA...... SUMMER EVENTS

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR COMING EVENTS FROM PANTONIC STEEL ORCHESTRA. THIS YEAR IS ABOUT UNITY!!!!!

Started by Dark n Lovely

0 May 13, 2009

Salah Wilson

Dear Friends As you probably already know, one of Canada's pan pioneers suffered a staggering personal loss this part Monday (May 4). Sala…

Started by Queen Macoomeh

7 May 8, 2009
Reply by Queen Macoomeh

Panman Justin Redz UK Group

Steelpan Performer/Arranger and Composer Available for all kinds of events:Parties, Weddings, Workshops..... For bookings: Tel. 07957 236…

Started by Justin Redz Richardson

0 May 7, 2009

Breaking News/Montreal Fire Destroys Pan Pioneer's Home

A Fire has destroyed the home of Salah and Family in Montreal, everyone escaped safely, however the house is completely burnt along with hi…

Started by Hameed Shaqq

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

Pan Trinbago not happy with summit

Summit of cultural mimicry and disgrace Pan Trinbago president Patrick Arnold said, “It was quite disappointing that persons were placed t…

Started by Bugs

30 May 3, 2009
Reply by Hameed Shaqq

JUDGING THE JUDGES

http://www.tntreview.com/?p=427 JUDGING THE JUDGES Trinidad and Tobago Review Posted on 10 April 2009 One of the practices that really i…

Started by Pan Times

35 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by JJ

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter