When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panorama still pan’s showpiece

Panorama still pan’s showpiece Published: 3 Dec 2010 From Trinidad Guardian   A wise man once said it’s better to keep your mouth shut…

Started by odw

5 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Noah

Looking for a copy of George Goddard's book

Hello WST members,I am looking to buy a copy of George Goddard's book, "Forty Years in the Steelbands, 1939-1979", and was wondering if any…

Started by Eric Mannweiler

13 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Noah

Pan tunes for 2011

Folks you need to listen to "Land For Pan" by Bodyguard. I think that song has the best chord progression of all the pan songs that I've he…

Started by Lester Grenidge

0 Nov 14, 2010

Pan is My Drug

The lyrics brilliantly capture the kind of addiction to Pan experienced by many older generation pan "beaters" of the years stretching roug…

Started by Cecil Louis

0 Nov 14, 2010

Pan Culture in Kansas City

I'm reaching out for a local community college that wants to schedule a "Trini" event in KC during February 2011.  We need information ab…

Started by Keisha

0 Oct 27, 2010

Listen to this and tell me what you think

The attached arrangement of Boogsie's Pan Army was written by me using Finale 6

Started by bigmacttwi

0 Oct 14, 2010

where can i find a tenor pan to buy in the uk ??

Am in the uk and  looking for a good quality second hand or new pan (set ?) to buy for my son who is an enthusiast..can anyone help me with…

Started by ann nicol

0 Oct 12, 2010

Pan4u Steelband - Center Stage - Pan Podium

In front of the imposing backdrop of the Alpstein Mountains with Mount Santis is the region of Thurgau/St.Gallen - Lake Constance in the fo…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 7, 2010

Pan Podium Magazine On the Pulse of Pan in the UK Summer 2010 - Issue 21

Pan Podium MagazineOn the Pulse of Pan in the UKSummer 2010 - Issue 21 England, UK - The official magazine for BAS (the British Associati…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 6, 2010

Why steelpan is more interesting than bowling

Bowling is all about one number: the final score. And great bowlers come whisker-close to hitting the perfect score regularly. Not enough d…

Started by Royce Russell

0 Sep 12, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service