When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does THE BATTLE to CONTROL PAN TRINBAGO end TODAY?

Best case scenario is that the way gets cleared for EARLY ELECTIONS. JUNE, maybe? Then the candidates announce -- at least 10!!! Ah hope BE…

Started by Claude Gonzales

1 on Thursday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

I want to compliment merrytonestothebone and Russell Providence and Kevin Scoon and Keith Maynard for raising some very CRITICAL ISSUES on THIS FORUM!!!

These FOUR FELLAHS recently brought to light some of the most CHALLENGING ISSUES facing PAN IN TRINIDAD. And I sincerely hope that THESE IS…

0 on Thursday

Anybody ever realize that THE MOST INTELLECTUAL POSTER on THIS FORUM always keeps his POSTINGS SHORT or adds some tart or comedic edge ...

Well, the rule is to KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!!! But ah feel like ah NEW DISPENSATION is about the envelop THE FORUM. I just do HOPE SO!!!

0 on Thursday

FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSMISSION : The Judgment of Ronnie Boodoosingh

s

Started by Gregory Lindsay

18 on Wednesday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

THE PANORAMA PIE...

Can someone tell us how it is sliced, what percentage goes to the players, the most important people in the event. It is evident that many…

Started by Cecil hinkson

24 on Wednesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Some of the BEST BRAINS in the STEELBAND MOVEMENT in AMERICA recently formed an INDEPENDENT ORGANIZATION to take PAN FORWARD HERE ...

... so why can't SOME OF THE BEST BRAINS in the PAN MOVEMENT IN TRINIDAD form an INDEPENDENT STEELBAND ORGANIZATION without running to the…

0 May 15

Calypso-Rhythmen auf Ölfässern

Strandparty heißt das Motto des Frühjahrskonzertes der Trachtenkapelle Bleibach. Passend dazu spielt die Kolberg Steelband aus Uhingen auf…

Started by Pan Times

1 May 14
Reply by Brenda Hosang

NCDF to host Pan Elegance; first steel pan music night

CHARLESTOWN, Nevis – The Nevis Cultural Development Foundation (NCDF) will stage its first night of steelpan dubbed “Pan Elegance” March 1…

Started by Pan Times

0 May 14

So what is THE PATH OF PROGRESS for PAN? What is the STEELBAND PRODUCT besides the SALE OF PANS?

We have heard about THE BILLIONS that STEELBANDS could bring in. And we have heard that replacing KEITH DIAZ and FORTEAU is the catalyst th…

0 May 13

Well THE CIP really believe that they could COME IN TOWN and TAKE OVER PAN TRINBAGO!!! So let me TELL DEM STRAIGHT!!!

Aquil Arrindell from SOUTH and Oswald Alexander from ARIMA. And these TWO COUNTRY BOOKIES really believe that they will COME IN TONG and TA…

0 May 12

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service