When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (1,963)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This CALYPSO is one of THE BEST EVER

Started by Claude Gonzales

3 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Was this FORUM set up as an "AS NEEDED" vehicle for private political agendas?

People want to come on THIS FORUM and push their political agenda only when they need the exposure. They never come and put up any topics a…

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Meet Tamaki Hagihara - Japan - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “...I hope to be of help for the music culture of Trinidad and Tobago as it has been my ins…

Started by Pan Times

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RADIO for pan

A good friend of mines has been looking into getting a radio show dedicated towards steel pan in NY the deal is almost done but he fears no…

Started by London Gabriel

8 on Monday
Reply by WerNer

If PAN ON THE ROAD in the SIXTIES did not make STEELBANDS financially indepenent, how is PAN ON THE ROAD in 2018 (and beyond) going to turn STEELBANDS into successful businesses?

STEELBANDS in TRINIDAD have been conditioned to STRETCH DEY HAND AND BEG. And that is all they would ever do in MY LIFETIME and CECIL LIFET…

19 on Monday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Notes From A First-Time Panorama Arranger

Everyone remembers their first time. Whether that be their first kiss, their first trip to another country or their first live concert expe…

Started by odw

3 Apr 23
Reply by merrytonestothebone

Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger - Ray Holman

When Steel Talks extends birthday greetings to Ray Hollman

Started by Pan Times

7 Apr 23
Reply by Michael David Germain

How can any BB FAN deny that LEBRON is the GREATEST EVER ... and how can any PAN LOVER deny that JONATHAN SCALES and ANDY NARELL are the GREATEST EVER?

Show me your MEDIA REVIEWS and your RECORDINGS and RECORD SALES and RADIO ROTATION and GLOBAL PERFORMANCES if you want to ARGUE with me. Ot…

2 Apr 23
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Thoughts on Carnival

A few thoughts about Carnival To begin with, let me say that PanOntheNet is by far the best site on the net for pan and carnival. It is bet…

Started by Tony Marshall

4 Apr 23
Reply by patrick

Meet Gayle Wilmot - Toronto, Canada -- Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “....Having been around the Caribana festival in Toronto for years, I thought I knew a bit…

Started by Pan Times

3 Apr 22
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter