When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,525)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calypsonians want to put some fire in DOCTOR DOLLY "oh ah ah" to get their money ... TUCO yet to receive subvention

Newsday January 19, 2018 YVONNE WEBB It take ah long time for THE PARTY FAITHFUL to read THE MINISTER OF CULTURE ... but under pressure the…

Started by Claude Gonzales

1 on Sunday
Reply by patrick

KEITH DIAZ is a POLITICAL and ADMINISTRATIVE genius standing for the HIGHEST QUALITY of LARGE BAND PANORAMA EXCELLENCE!!!

Now that the SINGLE PAN COMPETITION is out of the way, OVER 1500 (roughly) PAN PLAYERS are now free and available to offer their services t…

9 on Saturday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Ultimate Rejects Wishing all the best for the Panorama!

Wishing Invaders Steel Orchestra all the best for the Panorama!  Their rendition of ‘Inside The Festival’ is sounding really good! Passe…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Saturday

Artistes react to drop in Soca Monarch prize, Iwer: It is not about the money

Trinidad Newsday Neil "Iwer" George. Neil “Iwer” George says, for many artistes entering the international soca monarch competition it’s…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Thursday

Dr. deLight: I am MISSING YOU. Where are you?

Don't leave me this way; I can't survive without your observations!!! You disappeared like THE CIP!!!

1 on Thursday
Reply by odw

JAMMA: You should rewrite THIS CALYPSO and expand it beyond the PAN MUSIC ARGUMENT ... IS IGNORANCE!!!

I could help you with that ...

0 Jan 17

Noise polution

So with the government setting the sound db level , do you think they will come for pan also and say they will have to turn the volume down…

Started by London Gabriel

1 Jan 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

It is time for THE PARTY FAITHFUL to realize that PANORAMA IS A BUSINESS ...

There have been THOUSANDS of postings on this forum discussing PANORAMA and PAN TRINBAGO and THE GOVERNMENT. So I am very surprised (depres…

0 Jan 16

After all the OLE TALK, PANORAMA is back in the hands of KEITH DIAZ!!! Could you really believe that?

Man want to bring back AH HUNDRED STEELBANDS on the ROAD for CARNIVAL with people pushing just like in the SIXTIES -- but we cannot even ge…

0 Jan 16

So where is THE CIP?

I spent so much time on THIS FORUM supporting THE CIP. And all of a sudden they (GREGORY and AQUIL) just disappear. Fled the scene like ...…

0 Jan 16

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service