When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,077)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling on Aquil Arrindell and Gregory Lindsay to stop FIGHTING DOWN the AFRO-CENTRIC TING: PAN!!!

I am calling on (and urging) AQUIL ARRINDELL and GREGORY LINDSAY to STOP FIGHTING DOWN PAN TRINBAGO and stop putting spokes in the wheels o…

Started by Claude Gonzales

2 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

WITH dissension from within, there can be said to be no “pan fraternity”

By Andy Johnson -- Trinidad Express WITH dissension from within, there can be said to be no “pan fraternity” in the country. Individual ste…

Started by Pan Times

11 on Thursday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Well the CIP eh even last TWO MONTHS and now the ISA come on the scene and PUSH DEM ASIDE

All the BIG PLAYERS on the LOCAL PAN SCENE uniting to provide a strong FOUNDATION for the ISA. And they have PRODUCTS and NAME RECOGNITION.…

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

AQUIL: All these diverse topics on the FORUM and all you want to talk about is the CIP -- C'mmon Man!!!

Aquil: I love you like a brother. More than I love Cecil and Bugs. But C'mmon Man, you can't just use the forum to present the CIP AGENDA.…

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

DRIVEN TO ACHIEVE

Akua Leith is new artistic director of the National Steel Symphony Orchestra It’s official. The interim la­bel has been removed and Akua L…

Started by odw

3 Jun 20
Reply by PJJ

The Prince of pan

MOST people remember when they got in to their tertiary institution of choice. For Marcus Prince, 22, the day was just as memorable. He kno…

Started by odw

2 Jun 20
Reply by odw

If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

That seems simple enough for me. They have over 10,000 PAN PLAYERS in TRINIDAD. And they must have at least a MILLION PANS and PAN STICKS .…

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

The MOST SOULFUL rendition of ANY CALYPSO EVER in the HISTORY OF THE STEELBAND

11 Jun 18
Reply by sandra awai

Calypsociation - steelpan music Panyard party tonite!!!

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 18

Ah was holding out hope to listen to some PAN IN RUSSIA but dem SOCA WARRIORS let meh down

That would have been a NICE SCENE with all dem STEELBANDS going to RUSSIA to cheer on the SOCA WARRIORS and at the same time SHOWCASING PAN…

0 Jun 14

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter