When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,172)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BIG 5 CONCERT IN SOUTH: Aquil, I have a proposal for you!!!

Started by Claude Gonzales

14 Aug 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Where are the steelbands practicing in Brooklyn, only seeing Radoes and Despers ?

Started by Roland Jomo

0 Aug 12

A critique of the fabulous Big 5 Steelband concert.

In spite of the uneven audio quality of the webcast , I enjoyed the Big 5 concert immensely.The bands all displayed the highest quality of…

Started by Glenroy R Joseph

3 Aug 11
Reply by odw

Pan in Splendor signals a resurgence of steel pan music in SKN

SKN.COM BASSETERRE, St. Kitts – DESPITE a reduction in training sessions for the 2017 Pan in Splendor Camp, the organizers were impress…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 11

GREGORY LINDSAY: I am wating for your interview video and your latest updates!!!

What kind of revolution is this? Five men in a MARCH and one or two posts on WHEN STEEL TALKS every so often. Yuh ever hear about the NEW V…

0 Aug 10

Every Week on this FORUM somebody does come up with a PLAN to TAKE DOWN KEITH DIAZ and take STEELBAND in the MECCA out of the ghetto and into the PENTHOUSE ...

But when ah wake up the next morning, KEITH DIAZ is still in the WHITE HOUSE PAN TRINBAGO OFFICE running things. And his PRO is still shari…

2 Aug 10
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

AQUIL: Months ago ah tell yuh to FIRE Gregory Lindsay and the man still on your PAYROLL ... what kinda leader yuh is?

But deep down in meh heart ah like GREGORY so ah eh go get too involved in answering the man. But I eh no ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACK because I on…

1 Aug 10
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

PANMEN WAR -- No Panorama in 2018 as long as KEITH DIAZ is in office?

“The 2017 Panorama is the most recent example for had it not been for the efforts of the NCC (National Carnival Commission), we may have ha…

2 Aug 9
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

$500 PER PLAYER....

This is how the Pan Players are treated in 2017 in the Mecca, and they had to wait 6 months to collect it. Shame on all who stood by and wa…

Started by Cecil hinkson

18 Aug 9
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

A little tribute to GLEN CAMPBELL

One of my favourite songs of all time!!!

0 Aug 8

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service