When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Dad Bertrand ''Pewatt"Morris

by Marlene Gomez Bert,Pewee as was called by many was born on 20th October1935 and died on 26th February 1996. My dad was truly a devoted f…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 14
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

Machel Montano 2017 Japan Tour - Recap

Machel Montano Japan Tour - Aug. 10-15, 2017 Footage from the Yosakoi Festival in Kochi, and concerts at Koza in Nagoya and Club Cactus in…

Started by Pan Times

5 Oct 13
Reply by Michael C. Smith / BCV

Calypso is 105 years old...and going strong

Trinidad Express FLASHBACK: Taken in the 1940s, this photograph features Count of Monte Cristo (George Anderson), from left, MacBeth the Gr…

Started by Pan Times

10 Oct 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

I don't understand how 20,000 members on WHEN STEEL TALKS and 10,000 PAN MEN in Trinidad plus Gregory Lindsay and Aquil Arrindell could all be THINKING the same!!!

I don't understand how ALL THESE PEOPLE could THINK that ANYBODY in this T&T Government will take any steps of any nature against KEITH…

Started by Claude Gonzales

3 Oct 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

KEITH DIAZ: COMMANDER IN CHIEF!!!

Allyuh remember this picture?

4 Oct 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

2017 USSA Elections - Announcement

On the day of questions for the  USSA board trustees only two persons will be allowed from each band . Members wishing to ask questions can…

Started by Pan Times

4 Oct 12
Reply by Bugs

Well dey ban me from talking about the FORENSIC AUDIT and they even want to ban me from attacking KEITH DIAZ on this forum

So I doh know what to talk about any more. If I talk about how THE PARTY flood out DEM YANKEES out of the RUSSIA CUP -- ah bong to get in m…

2 Oct 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

If a UKULELE can do it, why can't PAN?

3 Oct 10
Reply by Courtney Leiba

Meanwhile, back in the MECCA -- KEITH DIAZ continues to RULE PAN, unperturbed.

THE DONALD cannot make FIVE YEARS!!! But KEITH DIAZ already made EIGHT YEARS and he is on his way to TWELVE. Opposition comes and oppositio…

2 Oct 10
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Some people want to see PAN MEN in TRINIDAD reading MUSIC SHEETS to PLAY "JEAN AND DINAH"

0 Oct 9

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service