When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,747)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IS IT ELECTION TIME

In the land of the Steelband the powers that be has allowed the World Governing Body to stay in power 10 months after there mandate. Everyo…

Started by Cecil hinkson

13 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

OUR INSTRUMENTS OUR MUSIC

I don't know of another country that has their own family of instruments, how come none of our top performers never use a steelband to acco…

Started by Cecil hinkson

36 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

IS IT POSSIBLE?

Is it possible that we produce to much music in T&T? Every year our performers come out with their CDs while in other parts of the worl…

Started by Cecil hinkson

11 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Cecil hinkson

The Marriage Institution

The Marriage Instititution All related to Pan and definitely worth mentioning On Sunday July 21st my wife and I celebrated our 40th wedding…

Started by Salah Wilson

29 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Salah Wilson

Marketing

Good Day, to whom it may concern. The word "marketing" keeps coming up in  the vocabulary of those  who have the idea that Pan is an indust…

Started by Charlene Lusk

3 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

What a shame!

http://www.bcraw.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1335%3Apan-in-a-senior&catid=22&Itemid=22

Started by Bryan Parris

0 Jul 25, 2013

What a shame!

http://www.bcraw.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1335%3Apan-in-a-senior&catid=22&Itemid=22

Started by Bryan Parris

0 Jul 25, 2013

Apple pan app

Hi , I don't know if everyone out there knows this that's why I am sharing this . Apple has an app called the digital pan app you can downl…

Started by Winston Dayal ( alias Gons)

6 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Wayne Cezair

Next Steelpan ambassador -- Trinidad James??

So we've wanted worldwide recognition for the steelpan, right? Here's Trinidad James wearing a steelpan pendant at the BET Awards in Los A…

Started by Kern

3 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

HAPPY 4th JULY

To all WST members in the U.S.

Started by Cecil hinkson

0 Jul 4, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service