When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,353)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Panorama Rules

Can anyone tell me which year the Trinidad Panorama rules were changed to allow performance of a previous years calypso? Thanks!

Started by lady raygun

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by lady raygun

Pan Chat Radio Show 5 Now Online

Hi Everyone Show 5 is now online, and we are calling it the lurve show. This show is dedicated to all who truly love the pan... keep it o…

Started by the pan cafe

0 Jun 26, 2009

Steelpan Players Unite and Stand Up for your Rights! SPIT ( Spit Pan In Toronto)

Steelpan Players Needs a BAIL-OUT too, Steelpan Players should No longer Play Steelpans for FREE. Steelpan Players do not Ride the TTC for…

Started by Hameed Shaqq

0 Jun 22, 2009

Classic Work by Phase II will Haunt me to my Grave

WST Special Certainly every Trinidad and Tobago national panorama is wrapped in drama, intrigue and controversy. Such is the nature and cul…

Started by Pan Times

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Jojo

CHOOSING THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD

HI. This is what JACK asked me to write for him. He says,"YOU CAN'T CHOOSE THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD. NO ONE BAND IS A MASTER OF ALL GENRE…

Started by EMMANUEL 'COBO JACK' RILEY

1 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by VINCENT HUELOY LILA YIP YOUNG

Pan bands to get finance training

THE Northern Region of Pan Trinbago in collaboration with the Ministry of Community Development, Culture Affairs will host a Financial Lite…

Started by Royce Russell

2 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Terry Samuel

The Stars Came Out to Shine: Silver Stars Make History as 2009 Panorama Champions

Trinidad, W.I. - The stars came out, and they did shine!! Silver Stars Steel Orchestra, that is. Making history as they did so, the band wh…

Started by Pan Times

5 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Marcus Ash

Panists in Connecticut USA

I'm the leader of the Sun Kings Caribbean Party Band. I often have gig offers that my panist is unavailable for, and am always looking for…

Started by Mark Crofutt

0 May 29, 2009

Pan Lover François Lachèze

France - Many times in the arts you come across talent and work that are so compelling that words are not needed, and language is not a bar…

Started by Pan Times

4 May 29, 2009
Reply by François Lachèze

Steel Pan workshops in Northern California - where? when?

Greetings, Where can I attend a steelpan workshop in Northern California? I play the double seconds.

Started by Ernest Witt

0 May 28, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service