When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,779)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Congrats to NY Pan Stars on Band Launch 2018

When Steel Talks extends congrats to NY Pan Stars, DJ BlaccHulk and featured artists Pan Evolution, Higher Levin, and Vybez Steel Orchestra…

Started by Pan Times

2 Jul 3
Reply by Aquil

Dangers of corruption

by Prof Ramesh Deosaran ...In Parliament three Fridays ago – two days after witnessing the disturbing JSC meeting with YTEPP – Minister of…

Started by Pan Times

3 Jul 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Teach G-Pan in schools

PanTrinbago president Keith Diaz. PAN Trinbago president Keith Diaz wants the Education Ministry to use the 24-inch G-Pan in all schools…

Started by Pan Times

8 Jun 30
Reply by merrytonestothebone

It's the reason they use the word "alleged" , folks !

In the recent past , there have been many strong charges of fraud , theft and general corruption made against specific executives of Pan Tr…

Started by Glenroy R Joseph

4 Jun 29
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

ONE THING IS FOR SURE: PAN PLAYERS WILL BE PAID BY DECEMBER!!!

Doctor Dolly and PAN TRINBAGO both desperately need PAN PLAYERS to practice and practice and practice and PERFORM in PANORAMA 2019. So they…

Started by Claude Gonzales

0 Jun 29

WHAT AH MESS...

It looking like people are out to bankrupt the CIP, the chairman has been taken to court, this is the same tactic PT used on the New Vision…

Started by Cecil hinkson

18 Jun 29
Reply by Bugs

Pan People must "fix" Pan Trinbago, not wait for the government of the courts to do it for them.

I hate to say this guys , but while steelband issues should be of concern to the entire nation of T&T , Pan Trinbago issues are for Pa…

9 Jun 29
Reply by oswald alexander

How pan people gave away their power , and why they're paying for it .

One More thing my dear friends.. I once heard a quote to the effect that those who don't make plans are always surprised by those who do ,…

4 Jun 28
Reply by Rosy

Panorama Competition is on - Antigua

Festivals Minister, Daryll Matthew The executive members of the Antigua and Barbuda Pan Association say it was never their intention to b…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 28

DE FOSTO is calling for a BIG CALYPSO SHOW in TOWN centered around his ILLNESS and he is appealing to the STEELBAND COMMUNITY for support ...

... (As a CALYPSO LOVER this intrigues me), part of his appeal to PAN PEOPLE to support such a show is based on his view that he "contribut…

Started by Claude Gonzales

1 Jun 27
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service