When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Look where NY Pan Money Gone.

I found it. West Indian American Day Carnival Association (WIADCA)‎ Masquerade Ball

Started by Bugs

4 Oct 7
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"PAN" got to learn to JUMP IN the BIG BREW.

You watch TV and you see the MEDIA exploitation of TRAGEDIES and NATURAL DISASTERS. I mean CNN will NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT LAS VEGAS. In Tr…

Started by Claude Gonzales

7 Oct 7
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

The Great Winifred Atwell

Winifred Atwell was a Trinbagonian pianist who enjoyed great popularity in Britain and Australia from the 1950s with a series of boogie-woo…

Started by Pan Times

2 Oct 7
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

Like GREGORY LINDSAY and DONALD TRUMP reading from THE SAME BOOK or what ...

Donald Trump tell me to wait and watch because this is the CALM BEFORE THE STORM of NUKES on NORTH KOREA. And Gregory Lindsay tell me to wa…

1 Oct 6
Reply by odw

BIG "BIG 5" CONCERT in SOUTH TONIGHT!!! Ah hope they play MYKINDAHMUSIC: CALYPSO MUSIC!!!

I find that the show was very LIGHTLY PROMOTED. Almost as if the "BIG 5" is already running out of gas. (Ah hear gas real expensive in Trin…

0 Oct 5

If I was KEITH DIAZ I would get MICHAEL JOSEPH to write another PRESS RELEASE giving my reasons for postponing the AGM scheduled for October

In light of the aggressive and disruptive behaviour displayed by a handful of power hungry STEELBAND PLAYERS at the recent meeting and in t…

4 Oct 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

No live streaming of the BIG 5 CONCERT IN SOUTH

So if anybody knows of any local radio station that is doing the broadcast -- please let us know. I am also thinking that there will be NO…

1 Oct 4
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Well SEPTEMBER come and GONE and is OCTOBER now and still NO AUDIT REPORT from the PAN TRINBAGO investigation

Some people say that the investigation has been completed and the report will be delivered soon. Because DOCTOR DOLLY got INTEGRITY and she…

9 Oct 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

PANORAMA MUSIC...

I was on another site and the talk about marketing Panorama music came up, do you think that there is a Global market for Panorama music?

Started by Cecil hinkson

6 Oct 4
Reply by odw

Budget Money for PAN MUSIC

Imbert say the Government facilitating the development of the creative industry in particular music, film and fashion with an artiste portf…

2 Oct 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service