When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (1,958)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Allyuh cussing KEITH DIAZ for ah lil 34M$ in debt; allyuh should check out this CDA debt story

Is best they forget the FORENSIC AUDIT and do a MANPOWER AUDIT on PAN TRINBAGO!!! Sources within the CDA said there were employees who were…

Started by Claude Gonzales

14 Apr 18
Reply by Cecil hinkson

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD?

It seems like they have made  Steelband music a sit down and listen thing unlike yesteryear when people danced and had fun, is this good or…

Started by Cecil hinkson

17 Apr 18
Reply by Lilian Sten

Pan Trinbago Clears The air on 2017 Pannists’ Remittance

From: Michael L Joseph, Public Relations Officer The Editor, Please allow me space to clear the air on some misinformation being put out to…

Started by Pan Times

26 Apr 16
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

Who gave the TRINIDAD TEENAGERS of the SIXTIES the keys to the CARNIVAL TRADITION?

This is SO ABSURD!!! If you grew up in the SIXTIES then you seem to think that your thoughts and expectations and cultural experience repre…

8 Apr 16
Reply by Yarbey

HAPPY EASTER..........

Greetings to all members...

Started by Cecil hinkson

6 Apr 16
Reply by odw

Meet Marina Marfan - Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “Many times people have commented and told me that I seem to have a glow or a sparkling aur…

Started by Pan Times

9 Apr 15
Reply by Bugs

At the END OF THE (GOOD FRI) DAY: Keith Diaz is still the PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO

The CIP were unable to get the petition signed by 60% of the steelband delegates (me and merrytonestothebone could have told them that); th…

1 Apr 15
Reply by evan lobo

Virtual steelpan 'Pan Jam' launched

by Loop News Steelpan was taken to the next level with the launch of Pan Jam, a fully immersive steel pan music platform brought to life b…

Started by Pan Times

7 Apr 14
Reply by Cecil hinkson

FBI Warning...

An FBI warning will be posted on WST in  re: of the circle of 4th s & 5th s technology, International Patent & U.S.Copyright Act.%7…

Started by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

2 Apr 13
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

GREGORY LINDSAY: We need some UPDATES!!!

Gregory Lindsay: In my capacity as your EXPAT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, I would like to suggest that you come on THIS FORUM at least TWICE…

2 Apr 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter