When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Uncategorized (2,082)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DRIVEN TO ACHIEVE

Akua Leith is new artistic director of the National Steel Symphony Orchestra It’s official. The interim la­bel has been removed and Akua L…

Started by odw

3 Jun 20
Reply by PJJ

The Prince of pan

MOST people remember when they got in to their tertiary institution of choice. For Marcus Prince, 22, the day was just as memorable. He kno…

Started by odw

2 Jun 20
Reply by odw

If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

That seems simple enough for me. They have over 10,000 PAN PLAYERS in TRINIDAD. And they must have at least a MILLION PANS and PAN STICKS .…

Started by Claude Gonzales

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

The MOST SOULFUL rendition of ANY CALYPSO EVER in the HISTORY OF THE STEELBAND

11 Jun 18
Reply by sandra awai

Calypsociation - steelpan music Panyard party tonite!!!

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 18

Ah was holding out hope to listen to some PAN IN RUSSIA but dem SOCA WARRIORS let meh down

That would have been a NICE SCENE with all dem STEELBANDS going to RUSSIA to cheer on the SOCA WARRIORS and at the same time SHOWCASING PAN…

0 Jun 14

Paying bands their money

Why is it that all bands that are going to panorama dont demand they have half of their monies 1-2 weeks b4 panorama and the final payment…

Started by London Gabriel

29 Jun 14
Reply by odw

We Beat Video...

Anyone out there with a video of the bands from We Beat last night..... Please share.

Started by Cecil hinkson

6 Jun 12
Reply by patrick ramdoo

NOBODY comes on this FORUM and says: BRING BACK THE TAMBOO BAMBOO on the road for CARNIVAL

Do you know why? Because the TAMBOO BAMBOO got replaced by STEEL PANS (NOT STEELDRUMS) way back in the EARLY THIRTIES and all the men who u…

0 Jun 12

JJJ: I have to give you a BIG-UP!!! Ah like how yuh contributing to the FORUM!!!

Keep it up man!!! You are a fountain of TRUE TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCE. And you have a lot of history with the instrument. Is true sometime I do…

0 Jun 11

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter