When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (231)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"With dissension from within, there can be "no pan fraternity" in the country. Indivi…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Wednesday to Well the CIP eh even last TWO MONTHS and now the ISA come on the scene and PUSH DEM ASIDE

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"With dissension from within, there can be "no pan fraternity" in the country. Indivi…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Wednesday to AQUIL: All these diverse topics on the FORUM and all you want to talk about is the CIP -- C'mmon Man!!!

17 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"" With dissension from within, there can be "no pan fraternity" in the country. Indi…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Wednesday to THE INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION defines its role

29 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Colonel Claude..My Chief Armchair Pundit....remember in your eyes I am a weak leader…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jun 10 to Mounting discontent within Pan Trinbago

12 Jun 10
Reply by Aquil

"How many steel band managers single pan to large,....take NCC funds, via assistance…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Jun 3 to Three Months after PANORAMA: No Pay for Pan Players!!! No Forensic Audit!!! No This!!! No That!!! No The Other!!!

30 Jun 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Down in de canal......down by the University of Docksford.....real soon....Hoping th…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 31 to Trinidad & Tobago Pan Players Suffering From A Concussion & Battered Panist Syndrome

21 May 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Somebody buying for time,..somebody playing de ass, and somebody trying to hoodwink…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 29 to Trinidad & Tobago Pan Players Suffering From A Concussion & Battered Panist Syndrome

21 May 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The problem with the Keith Diaz administration at Pan Trinbago, is the relationship…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 15 to Concerned Individuals for Pan (CIP) President?

19 May 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, ODW, Side, Bugs, MerrytonestodeBone, Morning Glory, JAT, and others......you…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 4 to Real Questions for CIP

84 May 5
Reply by Bugs

"Claude for Chairman...of the Expats Brigade for re-election of the President of PTB.…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 21 to Well, I tried my best!!!

8 Apr 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter