When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem with the Keith Diaz administration at Pan Trinbago, is the relationship…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 15 to Concerned Individuals for Pan (CIP) President?

19 May 15
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, ODW, Side, Bugs, MerrytonestodeBone, Morning Glory, JAT, and others......you…"

Gregory Lindsay replied May 4 to Real Questions for CIP

84 May 5
Reply by Bugs

"Claude for Chairman...of the Expats Brigade for re-election of the President of PTB.…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 21 to Well, I tried my best!!!

8 Apr 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude....i not taking your bait today....try tomorrow...Music For Change....for me.…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 21 to DOCTOR DOLLY well fool DEM EXPATS!!!

2 Apr 22
Reply by evan lobo

"Michael Joseph Thoughts have great power... You create your feelings and experience…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 16 to The Role Some People Choose To Play? by Michael L Joseph - Pan Trinbago

12 Apr 16
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Michael Joseph Thoughts have great power... You create your feelings and experience…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 16 to Pan Trinbago Clears The air on 2017 Pannists’ Remittance

26 Apr 16
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"here is what is the deal....the president tried to call a national executive meeting…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 13 to Can the CIP take down KEITH DIAZ?

27 Apr 13
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"here is what is the deal....the president tried to call a national executive meeting…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 13 to GREGORY LINDSAY: We need some UPDATES!!!

2 Apr 13
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 13 to 45.2 million in 7 years while you get $42.86 per year

11 Apr 13
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Brother Scobie"

Gregory Lindsay replied Apr 13 to 45.2 million in 7 years while you get $42.86 per year

11 Apr 13
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter