When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Gregory Lindsay's Discussions (355)

Discussions Replied To (348) Replies Latest Activity

""

Gregory Lindsay replied 22 hours ago to PAN TRINBAGO and PUBLIC RELATIONS in ILLITERACY, STERILITY and DISHONESTY

6 20 hours ago
Reply by odw

""

Gregory Lindsay replied 22 hours ago to Well I want to know who the "JUDASSES" in the CIP are because it looks like we are getting CLOSE TO THE OVERTHROW ...

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Claude I am listening to what you are saying and taking note...remembering that I a…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Thursday to Sad time for Pan Trinbago’s constitution. The grocery has been taken away from us.

19 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Claude! Excellent!....This is what I was waiting for....A written confirmation from…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Tuesday to Last Monday was the day that GREGORY LINDSAY promised that the FAT LADY WILL SING!!!

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Now 2 Facebook groups, Pan Paparazzi 160 members & Crackshots and Hitters 329 me…"

Gregory Lindsay replied on Tuesday to Last Monday was the day that GREGORY LINDSAY promised that the FAT LADY WILL SING!!!

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil, you are incorrect...What is being discussed is real..."

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 3 to PUBLIC RELATIONS - EDUCATION - PREJUDICE and PAN

19 on Friday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"On point!......"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 3 to PUBLIC RELATIONS - EDUCATION - PREJUDICE and PAN

19 on Friday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Congrats Salah,..and Blessings to your Mom..."

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 3 to Celebrating a 99th birthday

7 Dec 3
Reply by Bugs

"Claude, There is an adage that is often said that ...with Wisdom comes with Age,.,…"

Gregory Lindsay replied Dec 3 to SO WHAT? Ah FED UP reading about YESTERDAY'S NEWS and the STEELBAND!!!

2 Dec 3
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service