When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Fitzy T. Spencer's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Claude, they not looking at the bigger picture."

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Sep 4 to RAIN FALL and WASHOUT THE SHOW and ALLYUH want to kill WIADCA!!!

19 Sep 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Well said Claude,well said."

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Aug 4 to As we struggle to gain EFFICIENCY in managing PAN in the MECCA, PAN in AMERICA BLOOMS like cherry blossoms around the TIDAL BASIN in Washington

7 Aug 4
Reply by Aquil

"Well said Mr. Marcano."

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Aug 2 to I beg to disagree, Emancipation Day Parade was the wrong place

13 Aug 2
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Certainly Desperadoes are a cut above the rest, I think they should re-name the band…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Jul 31 to Desperadoes Steel Orchestra a cut above the rest…

3 Jul 31
Reply by Steve "Carter" K.

"Mr. Marcano was also very instrumental in making this a reality."

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Jul 26 to I know that ONE THOUSAND PEOPLE worked to pull off that MAJESTIC PAN SHOW last night. But I want to say A SPECIAL THANKS to AINSWORTH MOHAMMED and DENNIS RAMDEEN!!!

4 Jul 26
Reply by Fitzy T. Spencer

"Great once you believe anything is possible "

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Jul 18 to Despite challenges, deaf student pursues dream of playing (steel) drums

1 Jul 18

"J.A.T., In Trinidad there are many steelbands that run programme through the year ge…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Jun 24 to Students learn to play steel drums at summer camp

4 Jun 24
Reply by Jay Cumberbatch

"Congratulations George on reaching 101 yrs and still looking good, that's what life…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Jun 24 to George "Nugget" Joseph, 101 years old, is a Carnival pioneer and the man who managed Hellsgate Steel Orchestra to victory in the first ever panorama competition in Antigua.

1 Jun 24

"Claude, I could not agree with you more hit the nail on the head,"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied May 14 to CALYPSO ROSE wins another award

1 May 14

" Ron, Hi I read your article with much interest and have to agree with almost everyt…"

Fitzy T. Spencer replied Apr 17 to What the Steel Pan Can Teach You About Entrepreneurship:

4 Apr 18
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service