When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho's Discussions (568)

Discussions Replied To (462) Replies Latest Activity

"WISHFUL THINKING IS NOT GONNA GET IT DONE EITHER MI AMIGO..."

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 24 to NOT ENOUGH FROM DOCTOR DOLLY ...

14 Sep 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 24 to What ah want to know is that if we have ENOUGH MONEY to bring in DOMINICANS and support them in their TIME OF CRISIS -- how come we doh have money to PAY THE PAN MEN dey stolen $500?

2 Sep 24
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Mi Amigo, do a DRUNKEN MAN ever admits that he's drunk ? Ans: NO, so when these "cor…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 24 to What ah want to know is that if we have ENOUGH MONEY to bring in DOMINICANS and support them in their TIME OF CRISIS -- how come we doh have money to PAY THE PAN MEN dey stolen $500?

2 Sep 24

"mi amigo, it would be more of the same, but good listening anyway man, I do HOPE you…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 23 to BIG 5 GOIN' DOWN SAN FERNANDO (October 5th) -- DON'T FORGET!!!

8 Sep 23

"Yah ain't finish the other books you writing, via the TRIVIA'S yet???"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 23 to BIG 5 GOIN' DOWN SAN FERNANDO (October 5th) -- DON'T FORGET!!!

8 Sep 23

"yeah, keep hoping guy's..."

8 Sep 23

"What's with this "PEDOPHILIA / HOMOSEXUAL BIT odw ??? do U know that this is what th…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 21 to Do we have Judases in pan?

13 Sep 24
Reply by odw

"Mi Amigo, it look's like ah go have to change your name to HOPE, because all that no…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 21 to BIG 5 GOIN' DOWN SAN FERNANDO (October 5th) -- DON'T FORGET!!!

8 Sep 23

"Hey Mi Amigo, I don't know how I did not think of this before, U should have gotten…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 20 to EVERYBODY GIVE UP FIGHTING KEITH DIAZ!!!

7 Sep 20

"Yeah odw, the WHOLE MODUS OPERAND IS CORRUPTED, and it stinks to hell, and this NATI…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 17 to An important message for my Leaders at Pan Trinbago

110 Sep 18
Reply by Wayne Walcott

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service