When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho's Discussions (583)

Discussions Replied To (475) Replies Latest Activity

"Mi Amigo, I could care less about Diaz embezzzelment and corruption, I'm just lettin…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 14, 2017 to Keith Diaz Pan Trinbago Embezzle 256 Million

2 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Mi Amigo, I'd  riterated to U months ago that a frensic audit is "not gonna Happen",…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 13, 2017 to PAN TRINBAGO OUT OF TUNE

9 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Aquil

"Maunday;, Pedrito here,  Y R U wasting your time with these IMP'S?  did'nt you learn…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 13, 2017 to PAN TRINBAGO OUT OF TUNE

9 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Aquil

"Yeah Mi Amigo, i'm watching to0, with my"Pinecal Gland", and not the "Gazering Eyes"…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 12, 2017 to Once again it is time for me to SING MY PRAISES to the GREATEST POLITICIAN IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD: KEITH DIAZ!!!

6 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" Carlton (sonny) Roach the INVENTOR of the Steel/Drum/ Pan, Anthony Williams, Herman…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 11, 2017 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

61 Dec 11, 2017

"Puer "BULL SHIT"..."

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 11, 2017 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

61 Dec 11, 2017

"Pure "BULL SHIT"..."

61 Dec 11, 2017

"CH, those day's are GONE man, it could NEVER be like that again..."

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 8, 2017 to WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT PANORAMA?

36 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mi Amigo, I'm kind ah dissapointed in U man, do U know how Panorama got it's form???"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 8, 2017 to WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT PANORAMA?

36 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"WAT did U Xpect Mi Amigo??? diamonds and pearls????"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Dec 5, 2017 to Employees suffer while Carnival in court

13 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service