When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Mi Amigo, I don't know how I did not think of this before, U should have gotten…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied 1 hour ago to EVERYBODY GIVE UP FIGHTING KEITH DIAZ!!!

7 1 hour ago
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Yeah odw, the WHOLE MODUS OPERAND IS CORRUPTED, and it stinks to hell, and this NATI…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied on Monday to An important message for my Leaders at Pan Trinbago

110 yesterday
Reply by Wayne Walcott

"Mi Amigo ,like I said before, PAN TRINBAGO AUDIT, NOT GONNA HAPPEN, and it ain't hap…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied on Sunday to Ah still waiting for the FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on KEITH DIAZ and PAN TRINBAGO!!!

8 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"THERE YOU GO C H..."

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied on Sunday to Ah still waiting for the FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on KEITH DIAZ and PAN TRINBAGO!!!

8 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"There all in it together Mi Amigo, from back in 2010 with Marlene Mc Donald and the…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 13 to NO RESPECT!!! NO $500!!! NO PANORAMA!!!

15 Sep 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"NO THANK U Mi Amigo, I'm not into POLITRICKS, because a liar is a thief, like PANDAY…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 12 to Ah read the PETROTRIN audit report with the HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR RIP OFF but I cannot find a copy of the PAN TRINBAGO audit report anywhere

12 on Monday
Reply by masai hall

"CH, you wanna bet there's gonna be NO AUDIT ???"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 12 to Ah read the PETROTRIN audit report with the HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR RIP OFF but I cannot find a copy of the PAN TRINBAGO audit report anywhere

12 on Monday
Reply by masai hall

"Mi Amigo, I spoke to TRUMP before he became President, I quote; business in America…"

12 on Monday
Reply by masai hall

"CH, the guy have a RIGHT to be a UBIQUITOUS IDIOT IF HE SO CHOOSES, I won't bother t…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 10 to Intelligence in understanding the Electronics in Pan

21 Sep 10

"CH, I know he would come back with more "Bull Shit", he don't know anything at all,…"

Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho replied Sep 10 to Intelligence in understanding the Electronics in Pan

21 Sep 10

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service