When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Kareem Richards's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This article has absolutely not to do with PNM. At least thats my point of view."

Kareem Richards replied May 29 to The UNC, COP and Pan Trinbago.

8 May 29
Reply by Kareem Richards

"Mr. Gulston should be careful that his opinion is not perceived as CIP's opinion. Af…"

Kareem Richards replied Apr 3 to Well RUSSELL PROVIDENCE and I told AQUIL ARRINDELL that he was swimming with SHARKS and the man refuse to believe us. Now dem CIP MEN turn dey back on him and calling for A WOMAN to head PAN TRINBAGO!

11 Apr 4
Reply by Aquil

""

Kareem Richards replied Mar 13 to $95,000.00 for the E.R.O. whilst the steel band leaders and players have not and will not get their moneys.

16 Mar 15
Reply by Aquil

"This thing get from bad to worst. Is every thing they thieving so."

Kareem Richards replied Oct 25, 2017 to CIP that is have already made contact with the Ministry of Education to make representation on behalf of the tuners.

2 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The the resolution   At a meeting held at the region’s Park Street, San Fernando off…"

Kareem Richards replied May 31, 2017 to Pan Trinbago allegedly spent a quarter million in legal fees and may face more as C.I.P’s constitutional rights breached. PART #1

1 May 31, 2017
Reply by Kareem Richards

"The the resolution   At a meeting held at the region’s Park Street, San Fernando off…"

Kareem Richards replied May 31, 2017 to Pan Trinbago allegedly spent a quarter million in legal fees and may face more as C.I.P’s constitutional rights breached. PART #2

16 Jun 7, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"The the resolution At a meeting held at the region’s Park Street, San Fernando offic…"

Kareem Richards replied May 31, 2017 to Pan Trinbago allegedly spent a quarter million in legal fees and may face more as C.I.P’s constitutional rights breached. PART #3

12 May 31, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Interesting point of view. This was sent to the print media weeks ago with no luck.…"

Kareem Richards replied Apr 23, 2017 to Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

32 Apr 7
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service