When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Russell Providence's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"More evidence of the author of this articles bankruptcy and unsuitability. A country…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 26 to Prime minister, ministers, mayors and councillors, take notice and take action. Pan camps need help. Part 2

43 Jul 28
Reply by odw

"I take no prisoners sir. My express objective, is to share with the international au…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 1 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"As I said. it may be expressly dishonest of those who may now appear to be marketing…"

Russell Providence replied Jul 1 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"It may be expressly dishonest of those who may be aware of the initiative and did no…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 30 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"Mr. Hickson, I strongly suspect that you understand the time and commitment associat…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 30 to A Letter from Marcus Ash to  Andrew Salvador of Pan Trinbago

7 Jun 30
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Sounds like more jackassness in the mix to this country bookie. An official of the e…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 30 to A Letter from Marcus Ash to  Andrew Salvador of Pan Trinbago

7 Jun 30
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Mr Joseph, have you considered that government intervention may be necessary, to rev…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 26 to Pan People must "fix" Pan Trinbago, not wait for the government of the courts to do it for them.

9 Jun 29
Reply by oswald alexander

"...so would you please follow Mr. Maharaj's lead and free up this forum Mr. Gonzales…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 19 to The only BLACK MANAGER (Aliou Cisse) in the tournament wins his FIRST GAME!!!

4 Jun 19
Reply by Russell Providence

"Sir, what nonsense are you propagating? Are you not aware that the Indian/Hindu vote…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 19 to The only BLACK MANAGER (Aliou Cisse) in the tournament wins his FIRST GAME!!!

4 Jun 19
Reply by Russell Providence

"When an education officer writes on a global forum, "THE SILENTS IS DEFINING", ask y…"

Russell Providence replied Jun 5 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: I just don't understand you!!! Every time you think YOUR GLASS is HALF FULL -- yuh come on THIS FORUM beating your chest and GALLERYING!!! You and Oswald and Gregory!!!

4 Jun 5
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service