When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (7,785)

Discussions Replied To (6220) Replies Latest Activity

"Beverley get lock out of the country at this crucial time -- that is some real bad w…"

Claude Gonzales replied 3 hours ago to MARCUS ASH: This go be ah real HECTIC WEEK in this PRESIDENTIAL RACE!!! I need you on THIS FORUM to give some UPDATES!!!

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Marcus Ash

"I have never heard ANY TRINIDADIAN express such genuine love and hope and patriotism…"

Claude Gonzales replied 5 hours ago to Remembering Amral Khan

5 29 minutes ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Kind ah late!!! But if I was managing BEVERLEY CAMPAIGN ah woulda throw this PLAN in…"

Claude Gonzales replied 7 hours ago to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE projected to run second in PRESIDENTIAL RACE!!!

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Where does BEVERLEY land among these archetypes? The candidate's true persona blends…"

Claude Gonzales replied 7 hours ago to BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE projected to run second in PRESIDENTIAL RACE!!!

3 7 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mercer: Yuh know that I am NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE CHANDELIER -- so please exp…"

Claude Gonzales replied 20 hours ago to Robert Amar Speaks -- Robert Amar for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

16 20 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mercer: Ask them what the MINISTRY OF EDUCATION owe them ah MILLION DOLLARS FOR? The…"

Claude Gonzales replied 22 hours ago to Pan Trinbago staves off debt collectors

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I thought that KEITH DIAZ RESIGN!!! Dat man still waiting for the NCC to pass out M…"

Claude Gonzales replied 22 hours ago to Pan Trinbago staves off debt collectors

3 22 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil: All PAN TRINBAGO NEEDS is some HONEST LEADERSHIP with a couple LEADERS who ha…"

Claude Gonzales replied 23 hours ago to Candidates should know and understand the power of social media but, sadly some don't.

3 5 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"Well, THE SAUDIS came out at ONE O CLOCK in their MORNING and admit that Jamal Khash…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Everybody looking for Jamal Khashoggi (now declared dead) -- but NOBODY eh looking for BEVERLEY!!! And BEVERLEY MISSING MORE THAN A WEEK NOW!!!

1 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil Arrindell: I AM PUTTING AN HONEST PAN TRINBAGO BACK TOGETHER: I AM ON A MISSIO…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to TIME TO REMOVE THE PAN TRINBAGO GANGSTAS: DIAZ, FORTEAU, JOSEPH, AUGUSTUS, SHEPPARD, REID and BRYAN!!!

4 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service