When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (4,233)

Discussions Replied To (3750) Replies Latest Activity

"One poster get mad at you? About AH THOUSAND posters get mad at me and I still EXPRE…"

Claude Gonzales replied 2 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

18 2 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I never complain!!! What I say is that you KEEP IT TOO REAL!!! And most of the poste…"

Claude Gonzales replied 3 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

18 2 hours ago

"JJJ: Yuh leave out the UPPM from your list!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied 3 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

18 2 hours ago

"Well, I am seeing the show as a SUCCESS with enough incentive to have one or two CON…"

Claude Gonzales replied 4 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

18 2 hours ago

"So the show was RESCHEDULED for this coming Sunday. And the TV GUIDE is still showin…"

Claude Gonzales replied 4 hours ago to A little PAN (among other things) on CNN this coming Sunday (June 25th) at 9:00 East Coast Time

10 1 hour ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"odw: There are over 25,000 people reading the WST forum. If a few people like Ian Fr…"

Claude Gonzales replied 5 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

18 2 hours ago

"NO ORIGINALITY!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied 17 hours ago to All Stars, Exodus, Renegades have won Panorama playing this Great calypsonian melodies. when will we Pay him his Dues ?

10 2 hours ago
Reply by Lilian Sten

"Time: July 22, 2017 from 7pm to 11pm Location: The Queen’s Park Savannah Street: Que…"

Claude Gonzales replied 19 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

18 2 hours ago

"What Brother Scobie does not know is that things are about to get worse in his "afro…"

Claude Gonzales replied 19 hours ago to PAN TRINBAGO GOES POLITICAL. With all that rain BRET bring, it look like water more than flour

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"JJJ: Since you have played PAN all over EL MUNDO, you should write up a little artic…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to PAN TRINBAGO GOES POLITICAL. With all that rain BRET bring, it look like water more than flour

17 5 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter