When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (4,905)

Discussions Replied To (4277) Replies Latest Activity

"... a little half indian boy from south who WANTS to take BREAD out of KEITH DIAZ an…"

Claude Gonzales replied 6 hours ago to Back to the moribund: In 7 days the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of PAN TRINBAGO will take place!!!

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil: Ah tell AQUIL that dem is DESPERATE MEN he dealing with but the boy doh under…"

Claude Gonzales replied 7 hours ago to Back to the moribund: In 7 days the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of PAN TRINBAGO will take place!!!

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah got your drift, Knolly. But most of the people on this forum want the world to tu…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to 2018 SOCA MIX

9 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil: First of all, I did not HIRE YOU -- I cajoled you into reporting on the two B…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Big Five, or Five of Hearts

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"The appropriation of an idea/intellectual property very often results in monetary lo…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to Big Five, or Five of Hearts

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"FIVE OF HEARTS!!!Aquil: Yuh supposed to be PRACTICING YUH PAN to become a GLOBAL PAN…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to Big Five, or Five of Hearts

9 20 hours ago
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"... and everybody has a DIFFERENT HISTORY!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to The Melo Groove Steele Orchestra keeping Steel Pan Culture alive

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sherman: Yuh keeping it real!!! Is DEM TING so they have to RULE THE ROOST."

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Dr. Nyomba encroached upon a very complex but critical PAN ISSUE on this forum ...

5 on Tuesday
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"Dr. deLight: I am curious to know what your specific interest in THE PAN is. And I w…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Allan Gervais - Master Steelpan Tuner - A Legend

14 yesterday
Reply by Courtney Leiba

"The GLOBAL DEMAND for PANS far outstrips the production capacity in TRINIDAD and TOB…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Monday to Pan tour for 15 US cities

3 on Monday
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service