When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (7,076)

Discussions Replied To (5833) Replies Latest Activity

"The young people need a dynamic and aggressive leader to come to the fore in the nex…"

Claude Gonzales replied 16 hours ago to We have to see if we have any YOUNG CANDIDATES joining the list of USUAL SUSPECTS in 2018

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"1. THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AND PANORAMA bringing steelbands and pan scholars fr…"

Claude Gonzales replied 19 hours ago to It look as if THE CIP take ah KEITH DIAZ "6" for ah KEITH DIAZ "9" ...

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"bugs: Any time YOU and GLENROY JOSEPH agree with me on ANYTHING, I become convinced…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Akiba Pan ManJoseph and Duvone Stewart, I salute you. Pan Cup forever.

11 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Marcus: I have a joke for you!!! You can't MISS IT!!! "I may lose a few friends in t…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Akiba Pan ManJoseph and Duvone Stewart, I salute you. Pan Cup forever.

11 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"bugs: All these people should be working TOGETHER. Along with MARCUS ASH and THE PEO…"

11 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Glenroy: You have just summarized THE PROBLEM with the RIGGED SYSTEM!!! 120 members…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Ah want to see this list of candidates for PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO real bad!!!

11 17 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"How are young people going to step up? Is not JUST IN PAN and TRINIDAD. Look!!! My S…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Ah want to see this list of candidates for PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO real bad!!!

11 17 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"odw: TWO VERSIONS of the same song -- original and cover!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied on Friday to I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU!!!

9 yesterday
Reply by odw

""We also have to win back the trust of the private sector and corporate bodies to as…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to ‘Only way to save pan’ Tobago support for NCC control of Pan Trinbago

3 yesterday
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"IN DE YARD"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Ah have ah good line (couplet) for a CALYPSO ...

3 on Thursday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service