When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (4,638)

Discussions Replied To (4093) Replies Latest Activity

"All Aquil wants is an OPINION on the video. Just like how you love ANTHONY WILLIAMS…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Through the EYES of the [PANORAMA] JUDGES PART 1: Sensitizing the PAN WORLD on the views of the JUDGES and the ARRANGERS

13 on Sunday
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Ah write the  CIP MEN have NO HOPE They PRINT the CIP MEN on DOPE"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to PAN TRINBAGO TROUBLES......

30 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

" "

30 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"You is ah real bad influence on me -- yuh know!!! The old supposed to (mis)lead the…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Through the EYES of the [PANORAMA] JUDGES PART 1: Sensitizing the PAN WORLD on the views of the JUDGES and the ARRANGERS

13 on Sunday
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Ah have ah good heart!!! So at one time I used to visit prisoners in San Quentin pri…"

30 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Dr. deLight: Having read DR. SIGMUND FREUD'S "Jokes and their relation to the uncons…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to BIG 5 CONCERT IN SOUTH: Aquil, I have a proposal for you!!!

14 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Cecil: Ah tell you this morning that "the Traditional Steelbands have become DINOSAU…"

30 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"No! No! No! Mr. JJJ!!! Doctor DeLight is a REAL ACADEMIC SCHOLAR. This is a REAL SPE…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to BIG 5 CONCERT IN SOUTH: Aquil, I have a proposal for you!!!

14 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Patrick: From today forward I have NO RESPECT for PAN MEN in Trinidad. And utter dis…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Sunday to Breaking News -- Bands Boycott Grenada Panorama - Stage not ready for prime time

14 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"Thank You, Mi Amigo. Dr. deLight like to use ALL DEM BIG WORDS and leave man scrambl…"

14 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service