When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (7,303)

Discussions Replied To (5971) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe one of her surrogates (bugs, Cecil, odw) could represent the position of their…"

Claude Gonzales replied 10 hours ago to Is BEVERLEY RAMSEY-MOORE willing to CUT DOWN the PAN TRINBAGO STAFF to REDUCE EXPENSES?

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Like THE CIP had a meeting and send OSWALD ALEXANDER to TAME ME. But, right now, I a…"

Claude Gonzales replied 11 hours ago to Pan Trinbago Elections Date Set

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

""Band leaders must by now have realized, based on political history, that there are…"

Claude Gonzales replied 13 hours ago to DRINK AH BEER VOTING SYSTEM determines THE PRESIDENT

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"But, Oswald, now you cannot deny that THE CIP is just as DESPERATE as BEVERLEY and J…"

Claude Gonzales replied 14 hours ago to Pan Trinbago Elections Date Set

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Oswald: TEN THOUSAND PAN MEN!!! TWENTY THOUSAND MEMBERS of WHEN STEEL TALKS ... and…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to Pan Trinbago Elections Date Set

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"odw: The KINDA LICKS that KEITH DIAZ put on THAT TABLE -- doh bring none ah dem agai…"

Claude Gonzales replied 15 hours ago to This is the question: Has the STEELBAND COMMUNITY in TRINIDAD & TOBAGO evolved SOCIALLY enough to ELECT A WOMAN PRESIDENT(of PAN TRINBAGO)?

5 15 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Okay, bugs. We have a common sense of appreciation for NEWS. So I am glad that you f…"

Claude Gonzales replied 19 hours ago to I fully Support the Honorable Beverley Ramsey Moore for the TOP Pan Job of Trinidad and Tobago

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"bugs: I drove all the way to STOCKTON to meet Dr. Omalu to set up an appointment for…"

Claude Gonzales replied 21 hours ago to I fully Support the Honorable Beverley Ramsey Moore for the TOP Pan Job of Trinidad and Tobago

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"When Gregory Lindsay and THE CIP was out in the SCORCHING HOT TRINIDAD SUN protestin…"

Claude Gonzales replied 23 hours ago to I fully Support the Honorable Beverley Ramsey Moore for the TOP Pan Job of Trinidad and Tobago

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Keron Valentine was a BIG MAYOR OF PORT OF SPAIN -- yuh want him to come now and run…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to I fully Support the Honorable Beverley Ramsey Moore for the TOP Pan Job of Trinidad and Tobago

19 19 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service