When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (5,641)

Discussions Replied To (4825) Replies Latest Activity

"(The Talent) It does diminish since it is only A SMALL PART of the WHOLE PERSONA. Af…"

Claude Gonzales replied 13 hours ago to A Message from San City Steel Symphony

7 13 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Aquil could  not find a HALF DECENT calypso to play (I know the pickings are slim th…"

Claude Gonzales replied 22 hours ago to A Message from San City Steel Symphony

7 13 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Earl: The way THIS BERLIN THING taking over TRINIDAD and AMERICA these days -- yuh n…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to KEITH DIAZ is a POLITICAL and ADMINISTRATIVE genius standing for the HIGHEST QUALITY of LARGE BAND PANORAMA EXCELLENCE!!!

9 16 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Patrick: Thanks, PARDNER!!! You spoke for me!!! "

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to KEITH DIAZ is a POLITICAL and ADMINISTRATIVE genius standing for the HIGHEST QUALITY of LARGE BAND PANORAMA EXCELLENCE!!!

9 16 hours ago
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"PANREBEL and NOAH: Dem TWO MEN on TOP of the PAN FACTS, boy!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to This is not a fete in here (2 weeks lull between Med/Large Semi Finals and Finals) This is MADNESS!!!

17 21 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Allyuh want to SIT DOWN IN FOREIGN and tell THE RIGHT HONOURABLE KEITH DIAZ how to r…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to This is not a fete in here (2 weeks lull between Med/Large Semi Finals and Finals) This is MADNESS!!!

17 21 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Anytime somebody uses the term "the powers that be" or "the government should" WST s…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Begin the savannah party at 10am and not 1pm on Sunday 28th

20 on Friday
Reply by Randi Curvan

"merrytonestothebone: I have had a PROBLEM with you for THE LONGEST TIME: Yuh does KE…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Begin the savannah party at 10am and not 1pm on Sunday 28th

20 on Friday
Reply by Randi Curvan

"London Gabriel: Did you grow up in TRINIDAD? And at what age did you leave?"

Claude Gonzales replied on Thursday to Noise polution

1 on Thursday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Is this OUR GREGORY LINDSAY? Don't tell me the man done quit THE CIP and gone and jo…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Wednesday to Noise in the Carnival and Dr. Aziz and Russell Providence

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service