When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Claude Gonzales's Discussions (6,381)

Discussions Replied To (5362) Replies Latest Activity

"Dey doh want no ship from Calcutta Dey doh want no refugees from Venezuela Dey doh w…"

Claude Gonzales replied 34 minutes ago to I have to CRASH THE PAN PARTY and say that I am very DISAPPOINTED in the PNM GOVERNMENT DEPORTING all those VENEZUELEANS in their time of CRISIS!!!

7 34 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"bugs: I SECOND THE MOTION!!! Not ready for PRIME TIME. Not even ready for the LATE S…"

Claude Gonzales replied 23 hours ago to The CIP has betrayed the pan movement; Diaz is still in charge because a deal was struck.

6 19 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"Janelle De Souza  NEWSDAY April 22, 2018 Asked if he intended to look into the matte…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to GYPSY: LARGE AND IN CHARGE

2 21 hours ago
Reply by odw

"THE CIP (CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS FOR POWER) is now splintered as members of "THE ALLIA…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to The CIP has betrayed the pan movement; Diaz is still in charge because a deal was struck.

6 19 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"NOBODY is coming between and GREGORY LINDSAY. Ah taking LICKS for GREGORY LINDSAY an…"

Claude Gonzales replied yesterday to Pan Trinbago should sit before a JSC

16 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"hotel motel holiday inn say if your girl starts actin up then you take her friend I…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to GYPSY is new CARNIVAL BOSS (Updated Story)

7 yesterday
Reply by odw

"To be honest, Cecil, this is something that I have resolved decades ago. Certain peo…"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to Gypsy Is New NCC Chairman

6 on Saturday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"WHEN STEEL TALKS: I know that your philosophy is to SHARE all information on this fo…"

6 on Saturday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"POLITICS TRUMPS EVERYTHING!!! The man help ROWLEY and DOLLY win the election and the…"

6 on Saturday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"when he can't have his own way: He will write and sing ah NASTY CALYPSO!!!"

Claude Gonzales replied on Saturday to Calypsonian and ex UNC MP Winston ‘Gypsy’ Peters appointed NCC chairman

12 on Saturday
Reply by Knolly Joseph Whiskey

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service