When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Martin Maitland's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"Cecil...the music has come full circle. The hammer, Duss in your face, Doh back back…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 16 to What the bands are playing for Panorama 2018 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama Competition

27 Jan 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Boogsie really golden...he needs a zimmer frame...His music has been getting slower…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 16 to What the bands are playing for Panorama 2018 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama Competition

27 Jan 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Damn...that was some serious jamming... Please have some respect and ask that guy to…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 16 to Congratulations to Newtown Playboys - 2018 Single Pan Band Champions

4 Jan 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This is really lame...2018 and still no coverage of Single Pan bands"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 14 to 2018 Single Pan Finalists

1 Jan 14
Reply by Martin Maitland

"What you all fail to realize is the arranger could lay down some sweet melodic lines…"

Martin Maitland replied Jan 8 to What the bands are playing for Panorama 2018 - Trinidad & Tobago National Steelband Panorama Competition

27 Jan 16
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I think the youths of Sangre Grande Cordetts, did themselves a world of good, giving…"

Martin Maitland replied Sep 1, 2017 to Super Supernovas

8 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Hopefully this time the cheques would not bounce this time around"

Martin Maitland replied Sep 1, 2017 to Pan Trinbago Inc. has received the Players’ Remittance Cheques

6 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Is the location the National Stadium or is it a publically run facility. Someone in…"

Martin Maitland replied Aug 15, 2017 to Message to Grenada Pan Community From Government - Promises a Comprehensive Probe

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Positive thinking Bro... The only and should I say last resort."

Martin Maitland replied Apr 25, 2017 to AH STILL HAVE TO BLAME DIAZ!!!

1 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Claude, Your insights are very productive, even if you do not see it on a day-to-day…"

Martin Maitland replied Apr 20, 2017 to Well, I tried my best!!!

8 Apr 22, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service