When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,288)

Discussions Replied To (1287) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah cyah help it Claude boy..."

merrytonestothebone replied yesterday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

25 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Well well...There you have it..."

merrytonestothebone replied on Thursday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

25 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Just a few hours ago in the 'yard I was telling a pardner about this post and I furt…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Thursday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

25 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"They have not Claude. None of them realize that Pan is theirs to guide and protect h…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Wednesday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

25 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Claude...According to Chalkdust calypso on Eric Williams...When is see dem Regional…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Monday to A man (Neville John) just wrote a brilliant piece of commentary on the PAN TRINBAGO CRISIS!!!

3 on Monday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Well at least dey makin' the news kinda regularly...So yeah....Whatever...Steupsss!!…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 14 to Pan Trinbago's CEO revokes Office Manager's duties

5 Jun 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Correction Earl...The "stipend" to panists for performing at Panorama was initiated…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 9 to FREE MONEY!!! After burning the midnight oil practising with one or several bands for Panorama and Pantrinbago came up with the idea to pay players a stipend of $1000.00, is it free or earned money?

14 Jun 13
Reply by Bugs

""key aspects of professional development – respect; confidentiality; professionalism…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 4 to Pandemonium apace at Pan Trinbago

6 Jun 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yes Claude...Aquil is the better forumite to attend since he lives in the Southland.…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 2 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: Ah doh care what you have PLANNED for TOMORROW, but I WANT YOU to go the BOBBY MOHAMMED BIRTHDAY PARTY and MINGLE!!!

1 Jun 2
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Fortuitous indeed...But I doubt I will be able to make it down to the celebration th…"

merrytonestothebone replied Jun 1 to Lennox Bobby Mohammed 75th Birthday Celebration tomorrow!

14 Jun 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service