When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (989)

Discussions Replied To (988) Replies Latest Activity

"You have time to take on dem and dey boast...Why dey doh go back to Syria now and bo…"

merrytonestothebone replied 16 hours ago to A little PAN (among other things) on CNN this coming Sunday (June 25th) at 9:00 East Coast Time

14 7 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My band has an engagement on the night of the Big 5 show so I won't be there....At a…"

merrytonestothebone replied 19 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

21 3 hours ago
Reply by Bowie Sonnie Bowei

"Nah man...one poster done get meh damn vex this morning already...allyuh doh really…"

merrytonestothebone replied 20 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

21 3 hours ago

"Claude...yuh like to complain when I respond bluntly to any posts...but yuh keep on…"

merrytonestothebone replied 20 hours ago to INTERNATIONAL STEELBAND FOUNDATION (BIG 5) Concert is ONE MONTH AWAY

21 3 hours ago

"Yeah mon....baddd baddd baddd..."

merrytonestothebone replied on Tuesday to In tribute to the late Andre 'Cap Morgan' Parks

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Pan Times

"Claude...upon retirement five years ago I took the opportunity afforded to me by a l…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Monday to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 on Monday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"You know what you know bro...that is no concern of mine...What I know is that I/we a…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Sunday to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 on Monday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"What guilt money?...These people don't give money anymore...They give Banners and T-…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Sunday to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 on Monday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So...if you know that...and unless you plan to address it...what is the point of thi…"

36 on Monday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I think first you people should try to find out why panmen no longer want to play on…"

36 on Monday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter