When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (1,059)

Discussions Replied To (1058) Replies Latest Activity

"PJJ how about there be no more than 80 players per side too?"

merrytonestothebone replied 6 hours ago to WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT PANORAMA?

27 6 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Claude...unfortunately is the oletime panman in him that coming out... So Aquil and…"

merrytonestothebone replied yesterday to Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm.

24 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"How you ole timeish so Mr Joseph.? The time has long long gone for gossip and callin…"

merrytonestothebone replied yesterday to Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm.

24 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Ey ey...who get my pardner so vex dey?..."

merrytonestothebone replied on Wednesday to This is the MOST DIFFICULT posting I have ever tried to PUT UP ON on this forum. And it takes every synapse of MENTAL CONTROL to NOT turn it into an OBSCENE RANT

18 on Friday
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Thanks for the vote of confidence Bugs, but as I indicated to Claude sometime ago, I…"

merrytonestothebone replied Dec 3 to PUBLIC RELATIONS - EDUCATION - PREJUDICE and PAN

19 on Friday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Question Bugs....who should pay them?"

merrytonestothebone replied Dec 3 to PUBLIC RELATIONS - EDUCATION - PREJUDICE and PAN

19 on Friday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude...what I don't understand with the P.R.O.'s tirade is that he must know all t…"

merrytonestothebone replied Dec 2 to Like dem CIP men doh have no sense of psychology or what? I have been their BIGGEST SUPPORTER on this forum!!!

6 Dec 2
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"..."So while you harp on the few negatives,"...Oh really?...So "negatives" do exist?…"

merrytonestothebone replied Dec 1 to Role of the Pan Yard -- Pan Trinbago Speaks

6 Dec 2
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Hmmm...Curiouser and curiouser..."

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 29 to GREGORY LINDSAY: TODAY IS THE DAY that the CIP is declared OFFICIALLY DEAD!!!

26 Nov 30
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Really Claude?...Then better I join the CIP and run for the post of Education Office…"

merrytonestothebone replied Nov 27 to PANORAMA, BOYCOTT, and CHILD LABOUR

33 Dec 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service