When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

merrytonestothebone's Discussions (967)

Discussions Replied To (966) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried uploading "Tenor Fever" but also uploaded "Fete" by accident too...enjoy any…"

merrytonestothebone replied 2 hours ago to The BIG 5 FOUNDATION give me a "FEVER" -- but I have to express it YANKEE STYLE!!!

7 50 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Tenor Fever was a tune by Blackie in 2000..."

merrytonestothebone replied 2 hours ago to The BIG 5 FOUNDATION give me a "FEVER" -- but I have to express it YANKEE STYLE!!!

7 50 minutes ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"To me...to announce A "Foundation" is very serious business, certainly warranting mo…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Saturday to CONGRATULATIONS to "EXODUS" for breaking through the "TONG BARRIER" and making it to the "BIG FIVE FOUNDATION"

20 on Sunday
Reply by ARTHUR W TRAVERSO

""The aim of the Foundation is to develop mutually beneficial opportunities for its m…"

merrytonestothebone replied on Saturday to CONGRATULATIONS to "EXODUS" for breaking through the "TONG BARRIER" and making it to the "BIG FIVE FOUNDATION"

20 on Sunday

"Further on the "Big 5" issue...the only other band that was looking like they would…"

20 on Sunday

"Not me an allyuh two Expats nah...I have nothing further to say about the CIP either…"

20 on Sunday

"No man...yuh still missing the point...Exodus has 4 wins...Plus they like the other…"

20 on Sunday

"Claude...you self...what kinda dotish post is this...Again yuh have men putting meh…"

20 on Sunday

"Allyuh put the cart before the horse...this statement should have come out weeks ago…"

merrytonestothebone replied May 1 to Real Questions for CIP

84 May 5
Reply by Bugs

"Oswald...take my advice...Quit while yuh ahead...yuh just making things worse for th…"

merrytonestothebone replied Apr 30 to Real Questions for CIP

84 May 5
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter