When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Andre-Roger Dellevi's Discussions (980)

Discussions Replied To (978) Replies Latest Activity

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4NWIXfIyu0&list=PLOrUezYKHCsEQXa5Z0FkCUkxOGW9OH…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied on Tuesday to Finance chief 'betrayed the community' after stealing £800k from Notting Hill Carnival charity

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"As someone always told us, they so wise, they otherwise, eh...  Is the prison at Car…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied on Tuesday to Finance chief 'betrayed the community' after stealing £800k from Notting Hill Carnival charity

7 on Tuesday

"What a pity that this type of corruption allows bobbol and commesse to permeate to n…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied on Monday to Finance chief 'betrayed the community' after stealing £800k from Notting Hill Carnival charity

7 on Tuesday

"Boom, we dey!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jul 4 to BIG 5 COMING AGAIN!!!

2 Jul 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Good One CH, good one...  ;-)"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 23 to The Secretary of Pan Trinbago will go on a Daily Fast.

11 Jun 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ramadan Not Done Yet???"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 23 to The Secretary of Pan Trinbago will go on a Daily Fast.

11 Jun 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Probably, someone mentioned the trademark came from an oil drum from the Van Leer co…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 15 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

66 Jun 15
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Does anyone recognize the trademark "stamp" on this Low C Lead Pan (tenor-soprano) a…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied Jun 15 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

66 Jun 15
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Well done, congrats!!!"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied May 31 to Caribbean American, Kobie Alleyne Earns Presidential Scholarship to Berklee College of Music

6 Jun 1
Reply by Patricia DeNobile

"Indeed.  I will try to find the link, but I recall an interview on PBS (?) where a U…"

Andre-Roger Dellevi replied May 12 to So let me see if I get this right that on PANORAMA FINALS NIGHT 2018 some players played with MORE than ONE BAND on the same SAVANNAH STAGE in the LARGE BAND CATEGORY

52 May 12
Reply by Peter deLight

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service