When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael Jones's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude, people using that drug so much that they cyah keep up the production....its…"

Michael Jones replied Apr 20 to Well, I tried my best!!!

8 Apr 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I really want to give her the benefit of the doubt but, unfortunately, every time I…"

Michael Jones replied Mar 21 to When is Doctor Dolly going to start this forensic audit?

6 Mar 21
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Keep holding on Randi. Give them a couple more years to catch up"

Michael Jones replied Feb 12 to PANORAMA GOOD MORNING: Come on leh we START THE PUMPING START THE PUMPING ...

7 Feb 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Ah ready ...... but are dey ready?"

Michael Jones replied Feb 12 to PANORAMA GOOD MORNING: Come on leh we START THE PUMPING START THE PUMPING ...

7 Feb 12
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"PT knows how to cut deals. I'm sure they will work to maneuver this consent order in…"

Michael Jones replied Feb 9 to I hope this so-called judge does not rule against MY PRESIDENT

6 Feb 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"If whomever is waiting in the wings to take over lacks the vision to fully utilize t…"

Michael Jones replied Feb 9 to KEITH DIAZ is WELL AGAIN and BACK ON THE SCENE!!!

12 Feb 10
Reply by kentish borde

"Keith, I agree with your viewpoint. This year was my first for watching Carnival aft…"

Michael Jones replied Feb 19, 2015 to WHAT THE HELL IS PANTRINBAGO REALLY DOING?

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"Agree, totally!!!"

Michael Jones replied Feb 17, 2015 to What do you think about Panorama Broadcast quality?

30 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"John, I totally agree. I listened on 105 also. Hopefully the producers will learn fr…"

Michael Jones replied Feb 15, 2015 to What do you think about Panorama Broadcast quality?

30 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"the broadcast quality was terrible "

Michael Jones replied Feb 15, 2015 to What do you think about Panorama Broadcast quality?

30 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by A.L.Nunes

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service