When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Tony Smith's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The pan players should come up with any plan to do something constructive for the st…"

Tony Smith replied on Monday to TIME TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH THE STEELBAND FOR CARNIVAL...

31 on Monday
Reply by Tony Smith

"Glenroy,   You have posted a really good article.  First, it is based on personal ex…"

Tony Smith replied on Saturday to What do pan people really mean when they talk about a Panorama "strike" ?

13 on Saturday
Reply by Tony Smith

"Where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise.   Your post shows that without know…"

Tony Smith replied Nov 12 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

25 on Sunday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Mr. Providence,  My responses are listed seriatim. N.B.  I have no intention to resp…"

Tony Smith replied Nov 11 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

25 on Sunday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Here’s the deal.  It is cool that the person who posts the most on this forum can vo…"

Tony Smith replied Nov 11 to Panorama Succession and Contingency Planning

25 on Sunday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"A.  Political science professors in the U.S. continually teach their students that 1…"

Tony Smith replied Sep 13 to NO RESPECT!!! NO $500!!! NO PANORAMA!!!

15 Sep 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Arthur, Although your survey is not scientific, you make an interesting point that y…"

Tony Smith replied Aug 12 to Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

25 Aug 12
Reply by Tony Smith

"It's interesting though that Borudain can state that there were 460 murders in all o…"

Tony Smith replied Jun 28 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Glenroy, I totally agree with your assessment. Although I cannot locate a recorded c…"

Tony Smith replied Mar 16 to THE BOMB TUNE

223 May 4
Reply by B ajoh

"From September 2015 to the present, this government has solely been engaged in audit…"

Tony Smith replied Jan 27 to Bring on the audit

7 Jan 27
Reply by Tony Smith

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service