When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Michael L Joseph's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"If there was no substance brought to the discussions, it was clearly what Diaz, Toby…"

Michael L Joseph replied Aug 25 to Another Pan Trinbago meeting ends in chaos

3 Aug 25
Reply by evan lobo

"Somebody playing mad. Pan Trinbago has joined the order of the anyhowers? Who sent o…"

Michael L Joseph replied Aug 25 to Pan Trinbago Nomination Day Rescheduled to August 29

10 Aug 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Accountability was never the norm with you, so you are now being forced to get on bo…"

Michael L Joseph replied Aug 10 to Pan Trinbago President Says They Are Still In Charge Of Their Affairs

8 Aug 11
Reply by Bugs

"The incoming executive led by Keith Diaz. What a thing?"

Michael L Joseph replied May 21 to Demonstrations at Pan Trinbago Headquarters

5 May 21
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yuh preaching bro. Time for the cultural groups to unite or continue to suffer devid…"

Michael L Joseph replied Feb 23 to “Mighty Trini” hits poor treatment for culture

2 Feb 24
Reply by evan lobo

"The thing that is amusing about you, is how you sat around the table long before i c…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 9, 2017 to Pan Trinbago’s PRO and Animal Farm.

25 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"The Steelpan Tuners Guild of Trinidad and Tobago is indeed heart broken and in deep…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 22, 2016 to The Passing of Wallace Austin (Ace Pan Tuner) R.I.P.

24 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by CURTIS WILLIAMS

"Thanks to www panonthenet com for creating a balance. We tend to be the only people…"

Michael L Joseph replied Nov 30, 2016 to PAN TRINBAGO ADDRESS TO ALL ITS STAKEHOLDERS , SPONSORS AND SUPPORTERS ON ITS PRESENT PREDICAMENT

29 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lance Dowrich

"Somehow I always recognized a few of these characters to be utter fools, and at no t…"

Michael L Joseph replied Jan 17, 2016 to Pan Trinbago Speaks on Panorama 2016 - Excitement and Excellence

11 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This seems to be a position held by a recalcitrant minority for years. But, to me, t…"

Michael L Joseph replied Dec 28, 2015 to IS CARNIVAL A BURDEN ON TAX PAYERS HARD EARNED DOLLARS OR THE REVENUE IT BRINGS IN FAR EXCEEDS THE GOVERNMENT FUNDING OF THE THREE MAJOR CARNIVAL STAKEHOLDERS.

6 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service