When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (2,695)

Discussions Replied To (2536) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Ash Throw your hat in the ring. You have the ear of the next generation. Further…"

Bugs replied 17 hours ago to We have to see if we have any YOUNG CANDIDATES joining the list of USUAL SUSPECTS in 2018

4 15 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"The ICP was indeed a great moment for Pan in Trinidad and Tobago. However, reports o…"

Bugs replied 17 hours ago to It look as if THE CIP take ah KEITH DIAZ "6" for ah KEITH DIAZ "9" ...

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Claude The D'Photo has more photos, tapes, text and videos than Omarosa Manigault. T…"

Bugs replied 19 hours ago to It look as if THE CIP take ah KEITH DIAZ "6" for ah KEITH DIAZ "9" ...

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Bugs

"Dr. Bennet Omalu is indeed a brilliant man. The NFL owners should all be in jail doi…"

Bugs replied yesterday to Akiba Pan ManJoseph and Duvone Stewart, I salute you. Pan Cup forever.

11 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"Glenroy As of right now they cannot. They have the same problem the young folks had…"

Bugs replied yesterday to Ah want to see this list of candidates for PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO real bad!!!

11 17 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Claude I am in complete agreement with you (I must be suffering from a concussion).…"

Bugs replied yesterday to Akiba Pan ManJoseph and Duvone Stewart, I salute you. Pan Cup forever.

11 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"I don't know. Like Prince, Michael, Bob Marley, James Brown, Clive Bradley, Sparrow…"

Bugs replied yesterday to I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU!!!

9 yesterday
Reply by odw

"I'm looking for this to be the beginning of something great.  Akiba "Pan Man" Joseph…"

11 yesterday
Reply by Aquil

"But Cecil how can the young people step up when the same old same old who voted the…"

Bugs replied yesterday to Ah want to see this list of candidates for PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO real bad!!!

11 17 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I hear you."

Bugs replied Aug 12 to I recently saw NCC Panorama 2019 schedule with no mention of Single Pan category and i am surprise why WST members remain silent so far!!!

30 Aug 12
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service