When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Bugs's Discussions (2,121)

Discussions Replied To (2004) Replies Latest Activity

"ODW -- A Headquarters for the International Steelband Foundation. Interesting concep…"

Bugs replied yesterday to The Big Five - Legendary Steelbands - Are they that good?

7 23 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Claude The "Big Five Foundation" real or imagined is one of the best ideas coming o…"

Bugs replied yesterday to I could join the line of criticism of the "BIG 5 FOUNDATION" but I see it as a very simple and necessary project ...

2 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yea Merrytones tell him... Buff Claude... He trying to back-door Rolly Polly. No pla…"

Bugs replied on Saturday to CONGRATULATIONS to "EXODUS" for breaking through the "TONG BARRIER" and making it to the "BIG FIVE FOUNDATION"

20 on Sunday
Reply by ARTHUR W TRAVERSO

"Cecil Not needed. If this is about business and increasing your chances of success i…"

Bugs replied on Saturday to CONGRATULATIONS to "EXODUS" for breaking through the "TONG BARRIER" and making it to the "BIG FIVE FOUNDATION"

20 on Sunday
Reply by ARTHUR W TRAVERSO

"GS used an illegal Rolly Polly move to knock Kawhi Leonard out of the game."

Bugs replied on Saturday to "BIG 5" STEELBANDS START FOUNDATION

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"ODW Based on the goals stated, I don't see how Pan Trinbago adds anything to the con…"

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"And why can't Trinidad Pan makers and Pan tuners travel abroad to work. bugs"

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"I am not asking you to see it Patrick. Take some time find out what is in the repert…"

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"Aquil  CIP is needed more now than ever. What the BIG Five is attempting to do is im…"

Bugs replied on Saturday to WELL!!! THE CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS FOR PAN (CIP) is DEAD!!!

2 on Saturday
Reply by Bugs

"Patrick The young people all over the world are interested in Trinidad popular music…"

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter