When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (2,687)

Discussions Replied To (2463) Replies Latest Activity

"Some people have NO SHAME, NO MORAL COMPASS...it's a Gangsta Paradise dey running. P…"

odw replied 8 hours ago to QUESTION OF THE DAY (I lifted this image from Bertel Gittens Site)

5 4 hours ago
Reply by Ansel

"Gypsy Man Is Man's Greatest Enemy Gypsy - Be Conscious 'De African' "

odw replied 8 hours ago to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) FEATURING GYPSY!!!

2 8 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Gypsy - The devil have a hand in running the land Where Do We Go From Here - Gypsy…"

odw replied 8 hours ago to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) FEATURING GYPSY!!!

2 8 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Some of us may have heard the old adage "SEE me come live with me are two different…"

odw replied 16 hours ago to Robert Amar Speaks -- Robert Amar for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

11 16 hours ago
Reply by odw

"A CONVERSATION WITH CULTURE MINISTER DR. NYAN "

odw replied yesterday to Robert Amar Speaks -- Robert Amar for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

11 16 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Well said Mr. Amar, as a well established business owner can you work with a woman a…"

odw replied yesterday to Robert Amar Speaks -- Robert Amar for President - Pan Trinbago 2018 Elections

11 16 hours ago
Reply by odw

"We Will Rock You Regarding the future of the project, Thornton said: "My goal is t…"

odw replied yesterday to Mike Portnoy To Play On ‘Pan Rocks’ RUSH Tribute Project

5 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Mighty Terror Sugar For Pan Pandemonium Sugar for Pan 1986 Panorama Prelims Pand…"

odw replied on Wednesday to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) FEATURING THE MIGHTY TERROR!!!

1 on Wednesday
Reply by odw

"My POLLSTERS ON THE GROUND have stopped doing any PROJECTIONS because they have NO I…"

odw replied on Wednesday to THE VENUE for the PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS has been selected: Mucurapo Secondary School!!!

1 on Wednesday
Reply by odw

"Super Blue - Wine On Something (Jab Jab) [1992] CLASSIC "

odw replied on Tuesday to Calypso of the day (CALYPSO HISTORY MONTH) COLIN LUCAS!!!

2 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service