When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

odw's Discussions (2,503)

Discussions Replied To (2280) Replies Latest Activity

"Relaxation - Centering-Hymn-of-Pan Heal our land with Chilgapsan from sunup to sundo…"

odw replied 2 hours ago to Story Time with Mr. Sanch Posted by Simeon L. Sandiford Jeffrey W. Fritz embraces Chilgapsan.

2 2 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Remembering Aretha Franklin | NYT News In a musical career that spanned more than fi…"

odw replied 3 hours ago to I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU!!!

9 3 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Aretha Franklin & James Cleveland (1972) "Precious Memories" Aretha Franklin wit…"

odw replied yesterday to I SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR YOU!!!

9 3 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Claude: RESPECT indeed, her father Rev. C. L. Franklin called her a "STONE SINGER" "

9 3 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Chilgapsan, the most popular folk song of South Korea, is rendered with panache by…"

odw replied yesterday to Story Time with Mr. Sanch Posted by Simeon L. Sandiford Jeffrey W. Fritz embraces Chilgapsan.

2 2 hours ago
Reply by odw

" "

9 3 hours ago
Reply by odw

"A Tribute to the Queen...my playlist "

9 3 hours ago
Reply by odw

"Support the revolution... "

odw replied on Wednesday to GREGORY LINDSAY yuh get silent like HILLARY and OBAMA when you should be barking like Omarosa as these CRUCIAL ELECTIONS are fast approaching ...

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

" "

odw replied Aug 12 to VS NAIPAUL is DEAD!!! (Wrong Forum!) But he was a DISTINGUISHED TRINI!!

5 on Monday
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Don't mess with the donor class... "For quite a number of years the GROTT has been p…"

odw replied Aug 4 to CORRUPTION across the board under DOCTOR DOLLY!!! Time for ROWLEY to FIRE THAT WOMAN!!!

5 Aug 4
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service