When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Charles Assevero's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew Clem ( Irwin Clement) from he being a member of Dem Boys on Lockhart lane In…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 19 to Do the limbo! How the Windrush brought a dance revolution to Britain

4 Apr 19
Reply by Charles Assevero

"R I P Gabrielle Refine Edward.  Charles Assevero."

Charles Assevero replied Dec 30, 2017 to Gabrielle Regina Edward, Bass Player with Sangre Grande Cordettes Steel Orchestra has passed

8 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by MC Joseph

"My Condolence two the Family.    Charles Assevero  Plano, Texas"

Charles Assevero replied Dec 30, 2017 to Gabrielle Regina Edward, Bass Player with Sangre Grande Cordettes Steel Orchestra has passed

8 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by MC Joseph

"I like Jean and Dina( the 1st one).2nd Benwood Dick. ,3rd The child resemble your un…"

Charles Assevero replied Jun 7, 2016 to How about a tribute to THE MIGHTY SPARROW???

16 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Michael Woodyear

"This is for Clyde Mathura.   Expressing your concern on the death od Asami is a good…"

Charles Assevero replied Feb 22, 2016 to REMEMBERING ASAMI -- High Commission of Canada to Trinidad and Tobago

20 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am  a Belmont Boy 76 years old.  I  do not like the phrase "Steel Drum Band"     …"

Charles Assevero replied May 29, 2014 to Does it annoy you when people use the phrase Steel drum band?

63 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Peter Gray

"I was fortunate to practice with Junior and Edwin Pouchett in their yard in Cocorite…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 3, 2014 to Condolences to the family and friends of Champion Arranger Edwin Pouchet

48 Apr 3, 2014

"I was fortunate to be a member of  Dixieland  Steel Band under Curtis Pierre in 1954…"

Charles Assevero replied Jul 17, 2013 to Meet Curtis Pierre of Dixieland Steel Orchestra: An Original Trinidad Pan Story - UpClose!

28 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by brenda hosang

"Hello I was fortunate to enjoy being one of the band members. We  paraded in Harlem…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 16, 2012 to New York Steel Band Pioneers to be Honored!

8 Apr 16, 2012

"I was fortunate to be a member of Junior's 1st Steelband named " Gold Coast" we prat…"

Charles Assevero replied Apr 3, 2012 to Funeral Service set for Steelband Stalwart Junior Pouchet

11 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Roston Audain

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service