When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (265)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Facts are facts and all these things that are happening globally to advance Pan have…"

earl richards replied on Thursday to This is the MOST DIFFICULT posting I have ever tried to PUT UP ON on this forum. And it takes every synapse of MENTAL CONTROL to NOT turn it into an OBSCENE RANT

18 on Friday
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"famous people like Jimi Hendricks as his biography mention hisinability to read or w…"

earl richards replied Aug 10 to WHAT IS THE STEEL/PAN MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS ABOUT

6 Aug 10
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Noel you already went down South when you mention Skiffle. "

earl richards replied Aug 6 to Earl Richards: If there was a NATION against NATION Panorama, who do you think will win?

19 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Speaking of Tune of choice I guess there will be Rules about what Genre of Music ban…"

earl richards replied Aug 6 to Earl Richards: If there was a NATION against NATION Panorama, who do you think will win?

19 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Cecil as you said any Country / Nation could win but the end of the question clearly…"

19 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"100 best players from the nation of Trinidad and Tobago would come from several diff…"

earl richards replied Aug 5 to Earl Richards: If there was a NATION against NATION Panorama, who do you think will win?

19 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude I asked myself which nation has the best Pan Players, the best tuners, the be…"

earl richards replied Aug 5 to Earl Richards: If there was a NATION against NATION Panorama, who do you think will win?

19 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"My recollection of the Steelband boycott for Carnival 1979 is different to your's,  …"

earl richards replied Jul 27 to Welcome to Trinidad / Tobago the land of Steelband and Calypso, or is it better to say Welcome to Trinidad / Tobago the land of DJ and Soca.

4 Jul 28
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude you cannot drop Cecil just so after all he is the IRON MAN. For Panorama and…"

earl richards replied Jul 26 to PRESENTING: THE MUSICIAN and STEELPAN VIRTUOSO -- AQUIL ARINDELL!!!

6 Jul 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I am IMAGINING a BIG 5 "NEW YORK" CONCERT!!! Three BIG 5 BANDS and 2 NEW YORK BANDS.…"

earl richards replied Jul 25 to Lets say the BIG 5 is touring abroad will each band carry their own instruments or carry one set of instruments for each band to use. You see why standardizing is important.

7 Jul 25
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service