When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Does  XL4PAN have any role to play in this fiasco ?"

earl richards replied May 17 to We need a SPECIAL COUNSEL to investigate CORRUPTION in PAN TRINBAGO!!!

2 May 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We see the success of collaboration between the LOCALS and EXPATS when it comes to p…"

earl richards replied May 17 to IF Claude Gonzales was ah Local instead of an Expat living in Foreign what would he do differently to the locals to move Pan forward Locally and Globally ?

9 May 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude  look what happens when the swamp is drain, The Coal industry is rebounding,…"

earl richards replied May 13 to Cecil DRAIN THE SWAMP of GANGSTAS that removed the ATMOSPHERE and ENERGY of PANORAMA PRELIMS rolling down the DRAG.

15 May 17
Reply by Morning Glory

"Cecil, you must remember this prelims performance of Third World  Steel Orchestra ro…"

earl richards replied May 13 to Cecil DRAIN THE SWAMP of GANGSTAS that removed the ATMOSPHERE and ENERGY of PANORAMA PRELIMS rolling down the DRAG.

15 May 17
Reply by Morning Glory

"Ah fraid Keith Diaz, not merrytonestothebone. Who is responsible for Millions of Pan…"

earl richards replied May 2 to NOT ME and MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE!!! AH FRAID THAT MAN!!!

2 May 2
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied May 2 to NOT ME and MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE!!! AH FRAID THAT MAN!!!

2 May 2
Reply by earl richards

"That is not true Claude, You are just like W.S.T.  You are W.C.T. When Claude Talks …"

earl richards replied Apr 19 to Well, I tried my best!!!

8 Apr 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I nominate merrytonestothebone to attend this important meeting and voice his disapp…"

earl richards replied Apr 17 to ZERO HOPE of replacing KEITH DIAZ and RICHARD FORTEAU and MICHAEL JOSEPH

31 Apr 18
Reply by oswald alexander

"Bertel: Claude described Merrytonestothebone well,  INDEPENDENT-MINDED MOFO!!! TALK…"

earl richards replied Apr 17 to ZERO HOPE of replacing KEITH DIAZ and RICHARD FORTEAU and MICHAEL JOSEPH

31 Apr 18
Reply by oswald alexander

"Claude:As far as I know violence with the steelbands and pan men is a thing of the p…"

earl richards replied Apr 15 to The Role Some People Choose To Play? by Michael L Joseph - Pan Trinbago

12 Apr 16
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter