When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

earl richards's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

"If as you say the list has been whittled down to two candidates  BYER and BEVERLY, I…"

earl richards replied on Sunday to PNM and PAN

11 on Sunday
Reply by odw

"I am yet to see the full list of candidates running in this very important upcoming…"

earl richards replied on Saturday to PNM and PAN

11 on Sunday
Reply by odw

"DEFINITELY!!! It is a cause of concern for me and Pan Afficiandoes and Locals in the…"

earl richards replied Aug 30 to Earl Richards: Pan Trinbago CANNOT even conduct a MEETING (EGM) successfully so how are they going to deal with the desperately growing need for GLOBAL CONTROL of the PAN WORLD

1 Aug 30
Reply by earl richards

" "

earl richards replied Aug 26 to ORDER OF APPEARANCE -- PAN ON DE AVENUE

9 Aug 26
Reply by Bugs

"I simply cannot believe you never heard Power Stars before, maybe you are concentrat…"

earl richards replied Aug 26 to ORDER OF APPEARANCE -- PAN ON DE AVENUE

9 Aug 26
Reply by Bugs

"Will absentee vote be accepted"

earl richards replied Aug 22 to SOMEBODY: Please fill out a NOMINATION FORM for me and hand it in to MR. FORTEAU on Saturday ...

4 Aug 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude!!! Is this the full list of candidates or do we expect more people to throw t…"

earl richards replied Aug 19 to EARL RICHARDS: Who yuh voting for in this PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS? Pick your candidate!!!

5 Aug 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude!!! We all know that most of the STEELBANDS are in HIBERNATION and will wake u…"

earl richards replied Aug 19 to EARL RICHARDS: Who yuh voting for in this PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS? Pick your candidate!!!

5 Aug 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Welcome back Sandra, We missed you dearly and looking forward to your impute on the…"

earl richards replied Aug 18 to My return

1 Aug 18
Reply by earl richards

"http://www.pantrinbago.co.tt/Portals/0/Documents/Panorama%202019%20Registration%20Fo…"

earl richards replied Aug 12 to I recently saw NCC Panorama 2019 schedule with no mention of Single Pan category and i am surprise why WST members remain silent so far!!!

30 Aug 12
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service