When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Noah's Discussions (531)

Discussions Replied To (515) Replies Latest Activity

"I could be wrong but that looks like it was already on the drum before it was sunk..…"

Noah replied Jun 15 to Who is the best overall Pan Tuner in Trinidad and Tobage

66 Jun 15
Reply by Gerard Clarke

"Despers followed by Starlift. I listen to those ALL THE TIME."

Noah replied Jun 14 to A Look at "In My House" by multiple arrangers..

5 Jun 14
Reply by Bugs

"Isn't this pretty much what was done for the Steelband Excellence/Panorama Champs of…"

Noah replied May 24 to I have a PROPOSAL for THE FORUM: I want us to get together and hire MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE to do a REPRISE of "MAS" by Lord Melody as played by GUINNESS CAVALIERS!!!

10 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Better hit up two-three other bands just to get enough basses for the sound though..."

Noah replied May 24 to I have a PROPOSAL for THE FORUM: I want us to get together and hire MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE to do a REPRISE of "MAS" by Lord Melody as played by GUINNESS CAVALIERS!!!

10 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Government subsidies, scalped tickets, pirated DVDs and half-full stands that's what…"

Noah replied May 15 to THE PANORAMA PIE...

24 May 16
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"The real question is, how can panorama profit more from panorama? Must answer that f…"

Noah replied May 15 to THE PANORAMA PIE...

24 May 16
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"In general this year saw several questionable moves that make me wonder if we'll see…"

Noah replied May 14 to THE PANORAMA PIE...

24 May 16
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"We forget that the "dollar" being earned here is intended as a stipend. As in, gover…"

Noah replied May 11 to So let me see if I get this right that on PANORAMA FINALS NIGHT 2018 some players played with MORE than ONE BAND on the same SAVANNAH STAGE in the LARGE BAND CATEGORY

52 May 12
Reply by Peter deLight

"This is one of the most sensible things I have seen posted on this forum for a good…"

Noah replied May 10 to How can anyone claim that they love this Instrument so much that they would feel happy to mash it up for their own self benefit?

16 May 11
Reply by Russell Providence

"Skiffle yes... but are you sure about Fonclaire? "

Noah replied Apr 25 to HERE’S WHY BOOGSIE WILL REBOUND FROM HELLO

14 May 5
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service