When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (463)

Discussions Replied To (463) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry I can't see it, honestly. All I see is tremendous work for pan makers and pan…"

patrick replied on Saturday to "BIG 5" STEELBANDS START FOUNDATION

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"Bugs, Andy's time is not gone, these top class arrangers will always produce quality…"

patrick replied on Saturday to "BIG 5" STEELBANDS START FOUNDATION

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"I don't believe the average American is 'dying' to hear steelband music, or craving…"

patrick replied on Friday to "BIG 5" STEELBANDS START FOUNDATION

43 yesterday
Reply by Jojo

"earl richards I am hearing the bass pans, I don't seem to hear when truck pulling pa…"

patrick replied May 14 to Cecil DRAIN THE SWAMP of GANGSTAS that removed the ATMOSPHERE and ENERGY of PANORAMA PRELIMS rolling down the DRAG.

15 May 17
Reply by Morning Glory

"Yea, the same guy they run of town."

patrick replied May 4 to The FIRST TIME I saw ANDY NARELL play the PAN!!!

13 May 5
Reply by bob diaz

"Thank you for sharing."

patrick replied Apr 23 to If PAN ON THE ROAD in the SIXTIES did not make STEELBANDS financially indepenent, how is PAN ON THE ROAD in 2018 (and beyond) going to turn STEELBANDS into successful businesses?

19 Apr 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Tony Marshall you were going well until you decided that NCC should stop handing out…"

patrick replied Apr 23 to Thoughts on Carnival

4 Apr 23
Reply by patrick

"Juanotto Jordano Jordaninho  the bullshit has nothing with the judges, it has to do…"

patrick replied Apr 23 to If PAN ON THE ROAD in the SIXTIES did not make STEELBANDS financially indepenent, how is PAN ON THE ROAD in 2018 (and beyond) going to turn STEELBANDS into successful businesses?

19 Apr 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

" I hope enough listeners to benefit the program, it's a challenge, may want to do so…"

patrick replied Apr 21 to RADIO for pan

8 Apr 24
Reply by WerNer

"Claude you make me laugh here with Cecil. dem boys biting at anything. What's next"

patrick replied Apr 21 to If PAN ON THE ROAD in the SIXTIES did not make STEELBANDS financially indepenent, how is PAN ON THE ROAD in 2018 (and beyond) going to turn STEELBANDS into successful businesses?

19 Apr 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter