When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"I am not sure where you are going with this Ajamu. Many who leave Trinidad and Tobag…"

patrick replied on Friday to Panorama in the Diaspora

20 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Our Ivy league, the annual steel-band panorama is second to none, but Trinis still f…"

patrick replied on Friday to Steelpan gone Ivy League -- The Princeton University Steel Band

7 on Saturday
Reply by Kelvin scoon

"Exactly my point, and the elders who knew pan from the earlier times , should to let…"

patrick replied Oct 9 to Toronto - Pan Alive 2017 Panorama results - Congratulations to Pan Fantasy

11 Oct 9
Reply by patrick

"Listening to this first place winner is the reason I get upset when trinis demand mo…"

patrick replied Oct 9 to Toronto - Pan Alive 2017 Panorama results - Congratulations to Pan Fantasy

11 Oct 9
Reply by patrick

"Claude Gonzales, I applaud you honestly for fighting for the youths in pan. My comme…"

patrick replied Oct 6 to "PAN" got to learn to JUMP IN the BIG BREW.

7 Oct 7
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"I don't think there is any young pan arrangers in TT that can arrange anything good.…"

patrick replied Oct 6 to "PAN" got to learn to JUMP IN the BIG BREW.

7 Oct 7
Reply by sherman allison fyfe

"I agree, lay off Diaz, you gets nowhere. Time to start focusing on panorama 2018. Th…"

patrick replied Sep 19 to People sending me all kinda email asking me why I am PRESSING SO HARD against KEITH DIAZ ...

6 Sep 19
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I don't think it's good advice to encourage pan players and all involved to not have…"

patrick replied Sep 14 to NO RESPECT!!! NO $500!!! NO PANORAMA!!!

15 Sep 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I thought it was the other way around."

patrick replied Sep 6 to DA Declines To Prosecute Crown Heights Woman Who Police Say Made Bogus Pre-Carnival Complaints

8 Sep 7
Reply by Morning Glory

"Cecil, don't fall for all this garbage. Panorama is the greatest show  earth for pan…"

patrick replied Sep 6 to I think that this "REPLY" posted by SIDD should be its own "TOPIC" -- so I am putting it up STAND-ALONE

8 Sep 6
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service