When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (523)

Discussions Replied To (523) Replies Latest Activity

"Pan progress will never happen within anyone's lifetime in TT. The first issue pan p…"

patrick replied Jun 14 to So are we ready to ADMIT that PAN PROGRESS in PAN TRINBAGO is not going to happen in OUR LIFETIME?

14 Jun 17
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I disagree with you on this one Claude, the Mexicans cannot negotiate like trinis. I…"

patrick replied May 26 to The Battle for 14-17 Park Street, Port of Spain heads back to court...

3 May 26
Reply by patrick

"This whole constitution of Pan Trinbago should start new. Begin with addressing crim…"

patrick replied May 26 to The Constitution of PanTrinbago Inc.

15 May 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"By 1964 you began playing pan and by 1968 many bands stopped coming on the road for…"

patrick replied May 26 to Part Two -- Meet Dave LaBarrie - Panist, Arranger, Educator and Administrator & Member of the famed 1967 T&T National Steelband - UpClose!

14 May 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Straight case of the blind leading the blind, to put another way UNC vs PNM, same sh…"

patrick replied May 21 to Pan Trinbago members clash, police called in

6 May 21
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I myself never knew, always look at their you tube past panorama events. Hopefully o…"

patrick replied Feb 15 to Is soca music "maturing" ?

8 Feb 16
Reply by Ken Greene

"I cant understand how Skiffle came second. I had them second to last, after listenin…"

patrick replied Feb 11 to Finals Results for Medium Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2018-Finals

15 Feb 12
Reply by London Gabriel

"This is great review, thanks for this connection."

patrick replied Feb 10 to The clock just turn: PANORAMA DAY IN TRINIDAD!!!

4 Feb 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We can't blame Rowley, he met failing systems that trickled down and I believe too m…"

patrick replied Feb 1 to Japan blanks Carnival: Fear lingers 2 years after Asami’s murder

5 Feb 1
Reply by patrick

"Very sickening and sad. Nobody cares. Is we time now."

patrick replied Feb 1 to Japan blanks Carnival: Fear lingers 2 years after Asami’s murder

5 Feb 1
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service