When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (503)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"I want one panorama champion"

patrick replied yesterday to WHEN STEEL TALKS DREAMERS!!!

7 17 hours ago
Reply by earl richards

"Hold strain, the DJ's will decide soon and show everyone whats unbearable now will b…"

patrick replied Dec 10 to I listened to about TWENTY FIVE 2018 SOCA SONGS for about 10 seconds each. And this was the LEAST UNBEARABLE of a VERY BAD LOT!!!

6 on Sunday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude,I support you 100%. Yes no more boring carnival Sunday night/early carnival M…"

patrick replied Dec 8 to WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT PANORAMA?

36 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"One panorama champion. 10 bands maximum for the final on carnival Sunday night, part…"

patrick replied Dec 8 to WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT PANORAMA?

36 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Is my turn. I believe the truck drivers is making a serious niche for themselves in…"

patrick replied Dec 4 to So how exactly do the STEELBANDS and STEELBAND LEADERS profit from PANORAMA?

1 Dec 4
Reply by patrick

"You people are crazy, ban , boycott, moratorium, same damm thing. To much talk."

patrick replied Nov 17 to What do pan people really mean when they talk about a Panorama "strike" ?

13 Nov 17
Reply by Tony Smith

"Panmen/panwomen are definitely NOT on on the same playing field as an arranger or pa…"

patrick replied Nov 17 to STARLIFT is going with ROBERT GREENIDGE as their ARRANGER for PANORAMA 2018!!!

11 Nov 17
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Come on man Phase 1! and All Stars are in a class by themselves, this is the level o…"

patrick replied Nov 3 to Panorama NEEDS an UPGRADE

11 Nov 5
Reply by Russell Providence

"Would be nice if somebody could reflect more on the quality of the panorama music. J…"

patrick replied Nov 3 to Panorama NEEDS an UPGRADE

11 Nov 5
Reply by Russell Providence

"Well Claude this is exactly my point and how I feel when the TT yearly panorama comp…"

patrick replied Nov 3 to Well, my interest on this FORUM has always been about taking the PAN MUSIC GLOBAL. So I always revert to asking: WHERE IS THE MUSIC?

9 Nov 4
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service