When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (519)

Discussions Replied To (519) Replies Latest Activity

"Straight case of the blind leading the blind, to put another way UNC vs PNM, same sh…"

patrick replied on Monday to Pan Trinbago members clash, police called in

6 on Monday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I myself never knew, always look at their you tube past panorama events. Hopefully o…"

patrick replied Feb 15 to Is soca music "maturing" ?

8 Feb 16
Reply by Ken Greene

"I cant understand how Skiffle came second. I had them second to last, after listenin…"

patrick replied Feb 11 to Finals Results for Medium Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2018-Finals

15 Feb 12
Reply by London Gabriel

"This is great review, thanks for this connection."

patrick replied Feb 10 to The clock just turn: PANORAMA DAY IN TRINIDAD!!!

4 Feb 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"We can't blame Rowley, he met failing systems that trickled down and I believe too m…"

patrick replied Feb 1 to Japan blanks Carnival: Fear lingers 2 years after Asami’s murder

5 Feb 1
Reply by patrick

"Very sickening and sad. Nobody cares. Is we time now."

patrick replied Feb 1 to Japan blanks Carnival: Fear lingers 2 years after Asami’s murder

5 Feb 1
Reply by patrick

"My answer to you is; Who you go put? Everybody who lined up to take his place recent…"

patrick replied Jan 31 to KEITH DIAZ has unimpeachable power to run PAN TRINBAGO [and the NCC]

2 Jan 31
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I believe it's the fetes and shows in the Woodbrook area, before the carnival Monday…"

patrick replied Jan 31 to Remove Carnival from Woodbrook

3 Jan 31
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Great, happy with Phase 2 performance, super position to win the panorama 2018 title."

patrick replied Jan 24 to Preliminary Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2018

14 Jan 25
Reply by waynerahamut

"You calypsonians still begging for money  to buy you own  your clothes? And somethin…"

patrick replied Jan 21 to Calypsonians want to put some fire in DOCTOR DOLLY "oh ah ah" to get their money ... TUCO yet to receive subvention

1 Jan 21
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service