When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick's Discussions (466)

Discussions Replied To (466) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe we need tattoo all band members to their respective bands. This way we can…"

patrick replied Jun 19 to So, WIADCA is into serious disrespectful comedy - with the joke on the New York Pan Community

23 Jun 20
Reply by London Gabriel

"Cecil you are correct, trinis lost it, the jouvert (spitit of carnival) is totally l…"

patrick replied Jun 10 to Grand Masters Speak on "Beating Pan"

36 Jun 15
Reply by Ian Franklin

"'Huggins Pandemonium' Ray Holman"

patrick replied Jun 2 to WE KINDA MUSIC -- Winsford Devine and SPARROW ... one of my favourite Calypsoes!!!

7 Jun 2
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"Sorry I can't see it, honestly. All I see is tremendous work for pan makers and pan…"

patrick replied May 19 to "BIG 5" STEELBANDS START FOUNDATION

44 May 23
Reply by J.A.T

"Bugs, Andy's time is not gone, these top class arrangers will always produce quality…"

44 May 23
Reply by J.A.T

"I don't believe the average American is 'dying' to hear steelband music, or craving…"

44 May 23
Reply by J.A.T

"earl richards I am hearing the bass pans, I don't seem to hear when truck pulling pa…"

patrick replied May 14 to Cecil DRAIN THE SWAMP of GANGSTAS that removed the ATMOSPHERE and ENERGY of PANORAMA PRELIMS rolling down the DRAG.

15 May 17
Reply by Morning Glory

"Yea, the same guy they run of town."

patrick replied May 4 to The FIRST TIME I saw ANDY NARELL play the PAN!!!

13 May 5
Reply by bob diaz

"Thank you for sharing."

patrick replied Apr 23 to If PAN ON THE ROAD in the SIXTIES did not make STEELBANDS financially indepenent, how is PAN ON THE ROAD in 2018 (and beyond) going to turn STEELBANDS into successful businesses?

19 Apr 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Tony Marshall you were going well until you decided that NCC should stop handing out…"

patrick replied Apr 23 to Thoughts on Carnival

4 Apr 23
Reply by patrick

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter