When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Keith Maynard's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Happy earth strong to my maestro and inspiration, Len Sharpe. I wish you continued h…"

Keith Maynard replied Oct 28 to Happy Birthday to Len "Boogsie" Sharpe

11 Oct 29
Reply by Hamilton web lexander

"Congratulations Cliff on a well-deserved honour."

Keith Maynard replied Apr 20 to NIU to honor Cliff Alexis—‘the Stradivarius of the steelpan’

6 Apr 21
Reply by odw

"Another musical blessing for T&T, let's see how we deal with this one. I have be…"

Keith Maynard replied Mar 10 to Meet Natasha Joseph of Trinidad and Tobago

9 Mar 10
Reply by Morning Glory

"You asked for my opinion? You sir/madam are a half-idiot. You have no opinions of yo…"

Keith Maynard replied Mar 5 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I definitely loved where Liam took the music. I trust he will keep pushing that enve…"

Keith Maynard replied Feb 27 to Well I thought that LIAM TEAGUE and SILVER STARS won the PANORAMA!!!

11 Feb 27
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"From my observation, that is a tough ask. How does a man who strikes the side of a p…"

Keith Maynard replied Feb 26 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6

"I'm with you, Cecil. We know the man up close so we know the story. New music is No…"

Keith Maynard replied Feb 26 to So why did the judges reject Boogsie Sharpe and Phase II Twice

120 Mar 6

"Sharpe needs to make a clear distinction between the music and the performance. IMO…"

120 Mar 6

"Who write that? Tommy or Learie? This executive brazen you know!!! "Lef we leh we ca…"

Keith Maynard replied Jan 27 to A Message from Pan Trinbago

27 Jan 27
Reply by Keith Maynard

"Finally a vertebra of spine. Hats off to Power Stars!!!"

Keith Maynard replied Jan 13 to a bow to Power Stars , wel respecded

2 Jan 14
Reply by steve williams

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service