When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Jerry Bain's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope you have a fantastic Birthday my friend.... all the best."

Jerry Bain replied yesterday to Happy Birthday to Panist Bede Lopez

14 8 hours ago
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"This is one of the reasons that I'm glad to see bands such as Pan Fantasy and Salah'…"

Jerry Bain replied May 18 to IF Claude Gonzales was ah Local instead of an Expat living in Foreign what would he do differently to the locals to move Pan forward Locally and Globally ?

9 May 18
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"More FAKE NEWS.... Claude want to ban Bugs from de Forum."

Jerry Bain replied Mar 29 to A Petition to ban BUGS from the FORUM!!!

26 Apr 3
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"I had Trinidad All Stars in 1st. , Renegades in 2nd., Silver Stars in 3rd., Exodus a…"

Jerry Bain replied Feb 26 to Another Look at the Finals Performances of Panorama 2017

24 Apr 20
Reply by kenny

"Cecil.... I know you going to like this. Trinidad All Stars Renegades Exodus Fonclai…"

Jerry Bain replied Feb 4 to PICK THE FIRST 5 BANDS IN PANORAMA 2017.

64 Feb 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Hopefully most of the players from the single pan movement will now be coming in to…"

Jerry Bain replied Feb 1 to Ken 'Professor' Philmore: More Steelbands Than Players

3 Feb 1
Reply by Joseph Renaud

"I thought that it was a criminal offense to write a bad cheque.... so who will be ac…"

Jerry Bain replied Jan 11 to UPDATE: STILL PROBLEM WITH CHEQUES

8 Jan 11
Reply by Randi Curvan

"When a business goes bankrupt, all you have to do is, change the name an it's busine…"

Jerry Bain replied Dec 21, 2016 to "Panorama" to be rebranded as Trinidad and Tobago Panorama Festival

40 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry Bain

"Bugs... do the judges get paid for judging Panorama ?  If so, do they get paid befor…"

Jerry Bain replied Dec 19, 2016 to "Panorama" to be rebranded as Trinidad and Tobago Panorama Festival

40 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry Bain

"Claude, I second the motion.  Salah would be fantastic in that role. Soon to be Dr.…"

Jerry Bain replied Nov 4, 2016 to I am nominating Salah Wilson for PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO and Bertel Gittens for VICE PRESIDENT!!!

6 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter