When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (6,918)

Discussions Replied To (6621) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the reminder Peter, I'll keep checking. "

Cecil hinkson replied 2 hours ago to To all the PAN MUSICALLY informed posters on this forum: I would like to hear what you have to say about "SWEET FUH DAYS" by SUPERNOVAS and EXODUS!!!

7 2 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"merrytones, speed and a lot of notes seem to be the order of the day. I find it refr…"

Cecil hinkson replied 3 hours ago to To all the PAN MUSICALLY informed posters on this forum: I would like to hear what you have to say about "SWEET FUH DAYS" by SUPERNOVAS and EXODUS!!!

7 2 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Claude, I like birdsong music and Golden Hands, but that's "nice music" dey doh want…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Welcome Back Shell!!

11 yesterday
Reply by Randi Curvan

"We lookin at ah collaboration for 2019 Mr Words and Mr Music, I can't wait. Aquil an…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to A Message from San City Steel Symphony

16 14 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"When the steelband movement get good leadership things will change. Steelbands also…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Welcome Back Shell!!

11 yesterday
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Why this video is unavailable?"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Live Duvone & Pan Elders

5 yesterday
Reply by Randi Curvan

"merrytones I know your point of view, but it looks like the reality of TODAY is play…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Friday to KEITH DIAZ is a POLITICAL and ADMINISTRATIVE genius standing for the HIGHEST QUALITY of LARGE BAND PANORAMA EXCELLENCE!!!

9 on Saturday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Happy 70th Anniversary Renegades. Best of luck in 2018 panorama. Thanks for thinking…"

Cecil hinkson replied on Thursday to Renegades Steel Orchestra - 70-Years-Old Musical Legacy

4 on Friday
Reply by Rhonda Dennis

"Glad to see some action taken towards shows/fetes, I hope DJs on the road are checke…"

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 16 to Noise in the Carnival and Dr. Aziz and Russell Providence

11 on Wednesday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Prize money not bad for "Guava" season."

Cecil hinkson replied Jan 16 to Soca Monarch scaled down: $300,000 for first prize

6 Jan 16
Reply by Essentially Atu

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service