When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Cecil hinkson's Discussions (6,185)

Discussions Replied To (5917) Replies Latest Activity

"merrytones, at this point they need old soldiers like you and oswald to make somethi…"

Cecil hinkson replied 4 hours ago to Real Questions for CIP

41 30 minutes ago
Reply by oswald alexander

"I believe all the major sponsors will be glad to be involved in putting the steelban…"

Cecil hinkson replied 4 hours ago to odw/bugs/cecil/michael/morning glory -- this is an interesting article.

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"It surely was, everything just fall in Dr Dolly lap, poor thing she inherited a coma…"

Cecil hinkson replied 10 hours ago to odw/bugs/cecil/michael/morning glory -- this is an interesting article.

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I will support anyone that challenge the present executive of Pan Trinbago, pan peop…"

Cecil hinkson replied 16 hours ago to If the CIP cannot answer some FUNDAMENTAL MANAGEMENT QUESTIONS, why should they be put in charge of a ONE HUNDRED MILLION $ a year organization?

3 8 hours ago
Reply by odw

"This is the new norm for anyone seeking to represent the Steelband Movement, we lear…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Real Questions for CIP

41 30 minutes ago

"Bugs Claude is Rolly Polly friend and he knows people."

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Bugs: The CIP come and run merrytonestothebone off the forum; I don't believe it!!!

22 20 hours ago
Reply by douglas williams

"Are you going to guarantee pan on the streets for carnival? Inquiring minds want to…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Real Questions for CIP

41 30 minutes ago

"merrytones, the meeting is at the Arima Town Hall, Sorzano St. We trying not to let…"

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Bugs: The CIP come and run merrytonestothebone off the forum; I don't believe it!!!

22 20 hours ago

"Best wishes on your Birthday Bro."

Cecil hinkson replied yesterday to Happy Birthday to Champion Arranger and Recording Artist Robert Greenidge

7 14 hours ago
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"Aquil, I not no celebrity, I'm just an old panman that will like to see Steelband on…"

22 20 hours ago

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter