When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Anthony Joseph's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful work guys, we need some more positive contributions like this to the forum…"

Anthony Joseph replied Mar 6 to A FANTASTIC NEW VIDEO RELEASE from Aquil Arrindell and Neville John: SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW!!!

21 Mar 7
Reply by Aquil

"If you all really want Pantrinbago to look sorry, I challenge every sponsored steel…"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 26 to The ONLY THING that PAN TRINBAGO owe is 34 MILLION$$$ to a BUNCH of people; so forget all this APOLOGY talk!!!

4 Feb 26
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"GREAT QUESTION SIR ! I always thought that's what made our carnival stand out among…"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 26 to Why are big trucks still on the road for Trinidad & Tobago Carnival in the year 2018?

10 Feb 28
Reply by evan lobo

"Thank you for the video clips odw, I guess along with other aspects of the entertain…"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 25 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Congratulations to this young lady, keep reaching for the stars !"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 22 to Renegades Steel Orchestra player lands role in Black Panther

2 Feb 22
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Thank you Mr Medina for the info, because sometimes we get so emotional with the top…"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 21 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"I go help yuh push, ah get enough blows already  ! Hope you all enjoy forum"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 20 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"Did the late ARNIM SMITH ever apologize for anything ?? Then you know what to expect…"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 20 to All Tuners in Trinidad & Tobago must go on strike until Birch Kelman receives an Apology!

19 Feb 23
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Well said Sid, I will send your reply to some of friends in the pan world aspiring t…"

Anthony Joseph replied Feb 20 to Anthony Joseph just gave THE FORUM a BIG CLUE in terms of producing GLOBAL PAN MUSIC

31 Feb 25
Reply by Anthony Joseph

"It's ironic that we can only single out a select four or five, even though only two…"

31 Feb 25
Reply by Anthony Joseph

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service