When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Trevor Emanuel Cooper's Discussions (225)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes "Professor", you are very correct. they started to practice on a vacant piece of…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Apr 22 to DEVELOPING LIST OF STEELBANDS WHICH HAVE PASSED

109 Jul 4
Reply by David V. Trotman

"As long as we make ourselves believe that there are no honest members with integrity…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Apr 16 to Please leave - AINSWORTH MOHAMMED - Newsday

16 May 28
Reply by kelvin gill

"We do have members with those qualities distributed within the bands. In order to fo…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Apr 13 to PanTrinbago is on fire and is burning down quickly.

32 Apr 13
Reply by Aquil

"Member Bands pay 10% of any amounts earned to the Parent body, Pan Trinbago, this wa…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Apr 13 to Regrello to intervene in pan dispute

2 Apr 13
Reply by Trevor Emanuel Cooper

"This information is so accurate. I always remember that day in 1970, when some band…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Oct 16, 2017 to Who Am I? - A Breakdown Of George "Sonny" Goddard's Accomplishments

40 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by odw

"In 1965, Raymond Augustus Mark AKA "One Man", brought Allan into Casablanca Panyard…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Oct 15, 2017 to Allan Gervais - Master Steelpan Tuner - A Legend

14 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Courtney Leiba

"Alll of us like it so. At least, i am glad that this young person has the gall to sp…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Sep 3, 2017 to Aquil Arrindell failed the staff of Pan Trinbago. “No pay” is the cry.

10 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Condolences to the family and close friends of Mr. Sealy, from the Board, management…"

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Aug 3, 2017 to ANOTHER PAN PIONEER GOONNNEEEE!!!

20 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

""

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Aug 2, 2017 to NSSO Pushing Pan - Beyond Boundaries

2 Aug 2, 2017

"This show was of a very high standard, well done NSSO."

Trevor Emanuel Cooper replied Aug 2, 2017 to NSSO Pushing Pan - Beyond Boundaries

2 Aug 2, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service