When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,468)

Discussions Replied To (1426) Replies Latest Activity

""Things doh happen "just so" , kevin Scoon. Pan people have to organize , and put in…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 5 to Ny pan men need help

11 Sep 6
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"I assume the article refers to the local steel drum market , because I do not know a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 31 to Nation’s steel pan industry facing steel drum crisis

9 Aug 31
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"In a conversation with the leader of one of Trinidad's top steelbands, he raised two…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 29 to ALLYUH MISS AH REAL GOOD SHOW -- PAN ON THE AVENUE 2017

18 Sep 4
Reply by lindsay salandy

"I certainly have no problem with teaching our African brothers and sisters to play o…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 2 to Minister wants pan in Africa classrooms

7 Aug 2
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"If you don't know what I mean , Patrick , then you haven't been reading the comments…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 25 to And Why Is Everyone [So] Fixated On Having PAN Back In CARNIVAL? We need the BACK TO THE FUTURE DELEGATES to answer this question!!!

26 Jul 26
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"I'm on your side , Noel. I do not think that the future of the steelband is with pla…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 25 to And Why Is Everyone [So] Fixated On Having PAN Back In CARNIVAL? We need the BACK TO THE FUTURE DELEGATES to answer this question!!!

26 Jul 26
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"The count for viewership on YouTube is still less than 700. Only time will tell how…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 22 to Watch - Big 5 The Pan Concert

33 Jul 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"All right allyuh , I have to agree with Claude , I'm old , stuck in the past etc. et…"

33 Jul 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Video is fine , audio however is very uneven...the audio volume and quality keeps fl…"

33 Jul 23
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"I've always observed (with some dismay)  the way we sometimes allow sponsors names t…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 5 to THE BIG 5 PAN CONCERT is fast approaching!!! On Saturday July 22nd The International Steelband Foundation launches its mission to DEVELOP the Steelband industry both Locally and Internationally!!!

15 Jul 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service