When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,652)

Discussions Replied To (1582) Replies Latest Activity

"Claude , yuh ever hear them talk about a dependency syndrome ? Because that's what i…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied 23 hours ago to Pan Trinbago Elections Date Set

11 23 hours ago
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Since I obviously don't know any of these people personally , I need more than good…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Tuesday to I fully Support the Honorable Beverley Ramsey Moore for the TOP Pan Job of Trinidad and Tobago

19 yesterday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"What everyone seems to be missing is this. Its all about money. At this time , I bel…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Sunday to Do we need a "Ministry of Steelpan"?

14 on Monday
Reply by masai hall

"And Cecil , ah cyar argue with Claude , either."

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 14 to Do we need a "Ministry of Steelpan"?

14 on Monday
Reply by masai hall

"Yes Cecil , But the "Ministry of Culture " is or should be the "Ministry of pan" . I…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 14 to Do we need a "Ministry of Steelpan"?

14 on Monday
Reply by masai hall

"I hate beating a dead horse , but ah have to keep reminding allyuh. Allyuh realize…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Sep 11 to So PAN TRINBAGO is EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS SHORT on PAYMENTS to PANORAMA PAYMENTS for BANDS and PLAYERS!!!

5 Sep 11
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"As an ex-pat , who is also a born Trini , I definitely do not think that local Trini…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 31 to We have neglected our expats, not realizing that they are our link to the global market in real time.

21 Sep 3
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Claude , I keep telling you that Pan Trinbago serves a useful purpose for the govern…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 30 to How come dey Shutting Down PETROTRIN and leaving PAN TRINBAGO with a BIG NEW 3-year contract?

4 Aug 30

"Claude , you may be interested to know that I still have in my possession an authent…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 29 to time for an independence award for diaz [The Right Honourable Keith Diaz]

3 Aug 29

"I don't like steelbands on trucks. Like I've said many times, I think something abou…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Aug 27 to Steelband activities featuring the mobile steelband

4 Aug 29
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service