When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,462)

Discussions Replied To (1420) Replies Latest Activity

"The count for viewership on YouTube is still less than 700. Only time will tell how…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied yesterday to Watch - Big 5 The Pan Concert

33 21 hours ago
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"All right allyuh , I have to agree with Claude , I'm old , stuck in the past etc. et…"

33 21 hours ago
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"Video is fine , audio however is very uneven...the audio volume and quality keeps fl…"

33 21 hours ago
Reply by Brenda Hosang

"I've always observed (with some dismay)  the way we sometimes allow sponsors names t…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 5 to THE BIG 5 PAN CONCERT is fast approaching!!! On Saturday July 22nd The International Steelband Foundation launches its mission to DEVELOP the Steelband industry both Locally and Internationally!!!

15 Jul 9
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"A few years ago I visited with a friend and family in a small town  ( a village actu…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 3 to JJJ and everybody else: Why do you all think that there are no STEELBANDS touring different parts of the world today?

25 Jul 5
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"So , I been getting calls from Trini relatives very upset about the way the country…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 28 to Anthony Bourdain takes on Trinidad in the latest episode of "Parts Unknown"!

38 Jul 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Merrytones , I think that the idea of "pan on the road" in a significant way by itse…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 18 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I think that it is insulting to call it obsessive when Cecil insists that the nation…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 16 to Steelband Foundation revived to make pan profitable

19 Jun 17
Reply by odw

"With all this talk about money for pan people , I'm still waiting for people with in…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 13 to Paying bands their money

29 Jun 14
Reply by odw

"It's why we keep going around in circles in these discussions , merrytones. I've bec…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 12 to Paying bands their money

29 Jun 14
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter