When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,489)

Discussions Replied To (1445) Replies Latest Activity

"See how allyuh bad , Claude ? You chose to say "Dollar Wine" in charge , but I say a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied 17 hours ago to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

32 15 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"I remember Blakie was interviewed once and asked how he knew about the clash. His an…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied yesterday to INVADERS AND TOKYO STEELBAND CLASH

179 yesterday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"While I agree with the point of your argument , Cecil , I think the ideas , directio…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Sunday to TIME TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH THE STEELBAND FOR CARNIVAL...

31 yesterday
Reply by Tony Smith

"Cecil Hinkson , they do that to me all the time. They deliberately ignore the point…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Sunday to TIME TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH THE STEELBAND FOR CARNIVAL...

31 yesterday
Reply by Tony Smith

"Merrytones , I did not want to bring this up , because ah fraid Claude :) , but I so…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Saturday to TIME TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH THE STEELBAND FOR CARNIVAL...

31 yesterday
Reply by Tony Smith

"Very funny , Claude . You know that wasn't  where I was going :)"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Saturday to TIME TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH THE STEELBAND FOR CARNIVAL...

31 yesterday
Reply by Tony Smith

"The thing is , Cecil Hinkson , it also depends on how the steelbands perceive themse…"

31 yesterday
Reply by Tony Smith

"One has to assume that panorama funding is actually part of the government funding o…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Friday to What do pan people really mean when they talk about a Panorama "strike" ?

13 on Saturday
Reply by Tony Smith

"That's a big part of the problem , Patrick. a lack of understanding and therefore a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Friday to What do pan people really mean when they talk about a Panorama "strike" ?

13 on Saturday
Reply by Tony Smith

"Claude , dat is what ah was alluding to , when ah called your name de other day, Ah…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Nov 14 to Time for the CIP to step up their POLITICAL GAME

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service