When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,572)

Discussions Replied To (1521) Replies Latest Activity

"Don;t know what everyone is so worked up about. Trinidad has been exporting and prom…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Mar 10 to WHEY PAN GONE??? ALLYUH BETTER WAKE UP and smell the coffee which is being served at 8:15 AM

44 Mar 13
Reply by Jeff Medina

"Claude Gonzales , for such an astute observer of the pan scene , you surprise me ! H…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Mar 5 to No Panorama POST MORTEM on BOOGSIE and PHASE II

14 Mar 16
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Masai Hall , I think it is the vibrations of the steelband that is felt by supporter…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Mar 1 to IT'S JUST A GOOD IDEA.....

15 Mar 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Bravo , Michael David Germain, in a nutshell , you have raised many of the points I'…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 27 to Can Trinidad handle two competing Carnivals?

7 Feb 27
Reply by London Gabriel

"Good point , Bugs. We have to move away from thinking our only options are either bi…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 27 to BIG TRUCKS FOR CARNIVAL ARE HERE TO STAY!!!

6 Feb 27
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"There is absolutely nothing else in Trinidad and Tobago that identifies with a commu…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 25 to Until Despers goes back up the hill …

12 Feb 25

"ODW , A few years ago Trinidadians suddenly became aware of copyright laws regarding…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 25 to Sweeping changes coming to Carnival

24 Feb 25
Reply by odw

"I will say it for the umpteenth time ; It was the steelband , not scantily clad wome…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 24 to Sweeping changes coming to Carnival

24 Feb 25
Reply by odw

"This is so true , and as Bob Marley said "Who feels it , knows it". Some seem to thi…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 24 to Until Despers goes back up the hill …

12 Feb 25

"Hey ODW , can you inbox me an email address so I can reach you? I have something to…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 23 to All Tuners in Trinidad & Tobago must go on strike until Birch Kelman receives an Apology!

19 Feb 23

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service