When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,623)

Discussions Replied To (1562) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure we're capable of holding multiple thoughts at the same time , Mercer Ramdoo."

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Monday to On the subject of competition ( calypso and panorama ) music..

3 on Monday
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"Move forward to what , Claude ? And believe me , I'm only asking. Maybe you see some…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Sunday to Should a Steelband who has no intentions of appearing on the road for Carnival be allowed to register and take part in Panorama?

4 on Sunday
Reply by earl richards

"It seems obvious to me that the issues addressed on forums such as these , though th…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 12 to THREE MONTHS to the PAN TRINBAGO ELECTIONS and how come all the candidates SO QUIET?

13 Jul 14
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"And yuh notice de race ting he always trying to promote ?"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 3 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"Merrytones, who am I thinking of ? "TrollIn Internet slang, a troll is a person who…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 3 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"I hope you're not referring to me Russel Providence , because I definitely makes no…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 1 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"All good questions , merrytones , that should be addressed. However , remember that…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jul 1 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"Good points , Michael."

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 30 to Second thoughts about a Pan Players union..

15 Jul 3

"Bugs , I read the statement from Scobie and you're right he made some serious charge…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 29 to It's the reason they use the word "alleged" , folks !

4 Jun 29

"Ajamu Nyomba ,We have to be real here. If Pan players cannot get together and form a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Jun 27 to How pan people gave away their power , and why they're paying for it .

4 Jun 28
Reply by Rosy

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service