When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Glenroy R Joseph's Discussions (1,558)

Discussions Replied To (1508) Replies Latest Activity

"ODW , I hear you , but the point I  was making was that as great as those men were a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied yesterday to IS THIS PANORAMA MUSIC?

26 12 hours ago
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"Gentlemen , a point needs to be made. The other day i visited with a Trini friend wh…"

26 12 hours ago

" I think your friend has a point , Claude.Like I said before , from a lay person's v…"

26 12 hours ago

"Claude , I don't know about you , but I do not intend to discriminate against anyone…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Sunday to It's a shame but BUGS is the only man on the forum out of 20,000 who understands what this means ...

10 on Sunday
Reply by Bugs

"Got to correct you , Claude. When it comes to posting videos and promoting our cultu…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied on Thursday to Is soca music "maturing" ?

8 on Friday
Reply by Ken Greene

"And BTW there were also so few female players that the handful of girls playing pans…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 14 to Low TURNOUT across the board for CARNIVAL 2018

13 Feb 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Merrytones , when I see Naparima College students beating pan , I'm convinced that t…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 14 to Low TURNOUT across the board for CARNIVAL 2018

13 Feb 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I make this statement. The steelband is the most viable part of T&T culture , ba…"

13 Feb 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Randi Curvan , living outside the Caribbean diaspora allows me to see things from a…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 9 to JUDGES BLANK CRO CRO!!!

12 Feb 9
Reply by Randi Curvan

"Claude , you notice the writer is complaining about adds ? Does he think broadcast t…"

Glenroy R Joseph replied Feb 8 to Like "bugs" write this letter to the NEWSDAY EDITOR or what?

6 Feb 8
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service