When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

A.L.Nunes's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Ian. Have not seen let alone heard that before."

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 3 to NY 2017 Panorama Somewhat Live!

8 Sep 4
Reply by kelvinjuniorstowelyder

"Hi Ian Re: Adlib. Can you tell me the type of tri-pan that is played up front?"

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 3 to NY 2017 Panorama Somewhat Live!

8 Sep 4
Reply by kelvinjuniorstowelyder

"...as well as no Amrit."

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 2 to 2017 New York Panorama Performance Info - Order of Appearance, Arrangers, Tunes, Bios

18 Sep 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude, you have to be tone effin deaf!"

A.L.Nunes replied Sep 2 to 2017 New York Panorama Performance Info - Order of Appearance, Arrangers, Tunes, Bios

18 Sep 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Four out of nine bands are going to play "Full Extreme" ...really? Again? Why? "

A.L.Nunes replied Aug 30 to 2017 New York Panorama Performance Info - Order of Appearance, Arrangers, Tunes, Bios

18 Sep 2
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"You amuse me senor Gonzales"

A.L.Nunes replied Apr 5 to Breaking news coming from the southland !

20 Apr 5
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"Congrats to Andre. I hope it's long term, to give him time to retool the band that o…"

A.L.Nunes replied Apr 5 to New arranger in the East Zone Medium.

24 Apr 12
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

"The people's choice. Why? Because "Doh back back" was the clear road march that year…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 20 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"So All Stars Doh Back Back is one of the performances that has made an impact on Pan…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 17 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

""Pan By Storm". The most played piece by other bands after any Panorama.  If you me…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 16 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service