When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

A.L.Nunes's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"You amuse me senor Gonzales"

A.L.Nunes replied Apr 5 to Breaking news coming from the southland !

20 Apr 5
Reply by A.L.Nunes

"Congrats to Andre. I hope it's long term, to give him time to retool the band that o…"

A.L.Nunes replied Apr 5 to New arranger in the East Zone Medium.

24 Apr 12
Reply by Anthony C. Gittens

"The people's choice. Why? Because "Doh back back" was the clear road march that year…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 20 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"So All Stars Doh Back Back is one of the performances that has made an impact on Pan…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 17 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

""Pan By Storm". The most played piece by other bands after any Panorama.  If you me…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 16 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Martin This list of 23 performances listed under "Panorama Best" is as a result of y…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 16 to Which Arranger Made The Biggest Impact On Our Large Bands Panorama?

77 Mar 28
Reply by Martin Maitland

"Looks like I projected my message quite clearly. Please encourage the judges to visi…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 2 to Another Look at the Finals Performances of Panorama 2017

24 Apr 20
Reply by kenny

"Bede, I think it's more correct to say it is no longer what is played but how it is…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 2 to PANORAMA JUDGING 2.0

47 Mar 7
Reply by (Oscar) Mark Roberts

"Claude van que revisa tus oídos"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 2 to Another Look at the Finals Performances of Panorama 2017

24 Apr 20
Reply by kenny

"I thank you MTTTB for your complimentary remarks of Renegades' performance - truly i…"

A.L.Nunes replied Mar 1 to Another Look at the Finals Performances of Panorama 2017

24 Apr 20
Reply by kenny

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter