When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (1,570)

Discussions Replied To (1570) Replies Latest Activity

"Why are you surprised, Russell? You join a group hoping for the best, then find out…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied yesterday to Public disrespect of world-renowned tuner Bertram Kellman needs a public apology from Pan Trinbago’s executive.

33 1 hour ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Duvone Stewart was always good as any and better than many. Winning the large bands…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Friday to Duvone Stewart has stormed the CONSCIOUSNESS of PAN LOVERS GLOBALLY with his arrangement of "YEAR FOR LOVE"

18 18 hours ago
Reply by Ian Franklin

"I don't think so Claude. I have always appreciated his music. He doesn't have to com…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Friday to New World Steelband Order: Teague’s minor changes make a major note

13 on Friday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yeah, you gotta listen more than twice.  "Payin' ppl for advisory," but he own is fr…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Thursday to This CALYPSO MONARCH have me really intrigued ...

4 on Friday
Reply by Michaele

""Sweet fuh days" is sweet fuh days. I guess is who play who, ent?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Thursday to Machel and Superblue win 2018 RoadMarch

3 on Thursday
Reply by gannish ramkissoon

"When I first heard 'em I found the winner for panorama 2018. A difference of 7/8 pts…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Thursday to An exercise in sweetness, musicality and spirit-of-carnival displayed by SKIFFLE

5 on Thursday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Skiffle with "Hello" by BK3. The story of panorama 2018."

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Wednesday to DRAMA-RAMA by Dalton Narine

6 on Wednesday
Reply by odw

"Yuh tink yuh could go Trinidad and say we have Mardi Gras? Yuh mad, oh me Lard."

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Wednesday to A CARNIVAL STORY

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Ayesha Mohammed

"The best ever, ent?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Wednesday to Low TURNOUT across the board for CARNIVAL 2018

13 on Wednesday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Can't argue with the judging this year. Congrats to Duvone and Renegades. Skiffle wa…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Feb 11 to Finals Results for Large Conventional Steel Orchestras - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama - Renegades End 21-Year Title Drought

7 Feb 11
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service