When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (1,654)

Discussions Replied To (1654) Replies Latest Activity

"Lemme see Claude predict less murders in T&T for the rest of the year."

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Sunday to I used to think that we had a NUMBERS PROBLEM but ICELAND only have 337,682 people and they hold BIG BIG BIG ARGENTINA to a draw!!!

4 on Sunday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Frugality reigns. I think a businessman is better equipped to handle a business, the…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 14 to Pan People should not run pan and the Queen of England should take back T & T.

6 on Saturday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"You don't have to "bring satan", Satan running the show. And there are the imps (ex…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 4 to Pandemonium apace at Pan Trinbago

6 Jun 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"MTTB, Professional development??? All inside, and those on the outside waiting to co…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jun 4 to Pandemonium apace at Pan Trinbago

6 Jun 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"What does the PT Constitution say about this issue? Allyuh want this, and allyuh wan…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied May 29 to Pan players fed up, want direct payment

2 May 29
Reply by merrytonestothebone

"I fail to get the political correlation. Sounds as if the writer is using the PNM as…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied May 28 to The UNC, COP and Pan Trinbago.

8 May 29
Reply by Kareem Richards

"I am surprised that they don't have a building committee. "

Mercer Ramdoo replied May 25 to The Constitution of PanTrinbago Inc.

15 May 26
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I remember that well, everybody buss at the same time, at the point of the new arran…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied May 24 to I have a PROPOSAL for THE FORUM: I want us to get together and hire MERRYTONESTOTHEBONE to do a REPRISE of "MAS" by Lord Melody as played by GUINNESS CAVALIERS!!!

10 May 24
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Don't know who to pay. What are we paying for? We can't do anything about that. Nobo…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied May 21 to NCC can’t get involved

5 May 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I kinda agree with most of what yuh saying, Mr. Joseph, but this thing about complim…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied May 21 to Pan Trinbago Responds to: “TAKE PAN AWAY FROM PAN PLAYERS”

11 May 21
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service