When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick ramdoo's Discussions (1,362)

Discussions Replied To (1362) Replies Latest Activity

".??"

patrick ramdoo replied on Wednesday to Message to Grenada Pan Community From Government - Promises a Comprehensive Probe

3 on Wednesday
Reply by patrick ramdoo

"Trinidad could learn something here. I am very impressed with the attitude of the pl…"

patrick ramdoo replied on Monday to Will Heads Roll in Grenada for Panorama Debacle? Government Demands Answers

2 on Monday
Reply by patrick ramdoo

"Wow! Go Grenada. The gov't expresses solidarity with pan lovers. Pan-an indispensabl…"

patrick ramdoo replied on Monday to Message to Grenada Pan Community From Government - Promises a Comprehensive Probe

3 on Wednesday
Reply by patrick ramdoo

"Very disingenuous of Pan Trinbago's prez to claim P. O. D. A as their own. According…"

patrick ramdoo replied on Monday to Pan on d’Avenue no Pan Trinbago event

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So yuh think that trinis would boycott the biggest show in town during carnival seas…"

patrick ramdoo replied Aug 13 to Breaking News -- Bands Boycott Grenada Panorama - Stage not ready for prime time

14 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"So where is Cecil, odw, bugs, Aquil, JJJ and the rest on this issue?? Awww, is not a…"

patrick ramdoo replied Aug 13 to Breaking News -- Bands Boycott Grenada Panorama - Stage not ready for prime time

14 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"I share your views totally."

patrick ramdoo replied Aug 12 to Breaking News -- Bands Boycott Grenada Panorama - Stage not ready for prime time

14 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"Finally, I have lived to see steelband men with balls, cojones. Thanks Grenada pan m…"

patrick ramdoo replied Aug 12 to Breaking News -- Bands Boycott Grenada Panorama - Stage not ready for prime time

14 on Tuesday
Reply by odw

"No need to go on, we are on the same page."

patrick ramdoo replied Aug 12 to Asami’s killer missing front teeth—pathologist

9 Aug 13
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Given the fact that 4/6 front teeth were missing, it could quite possibly be a vagra…"

patrick ramdoo replied Aug 12 to Asami’s killer missing front teeth—pathologist

9 Aug 13
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service