When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

patrick ramdoo's Discussions (1,276)

Discussions Replied To (1276) Replies Latest Activity

"C'mon Junior, I'm sure you have a lot to say. Bring it."

patrick ramdoo replied on Sunday to COURTNEY LEIBA: I would like you to come on this FORUM and tell your EXPAT PAN STORY!!!

5 on Sunday
Reply by patrick ramdoo

"I expect disappointments so I won't be surprised. I've learnt that the locals are so…"

patrick ramdoo replied May 13 to Now, more than ever, I have to ask again: WHERE IS THE MUSIC?

9 May 13
Reply by odw

"Two billion?? Yeah, one for PanTrinbago. They have debt too."

patrick ramdoo replied May 8 to Brimblers panside evicted

21 May 9
Reply by odw

"I agree but when PUSH comes to SHOVE, yuh gotta make do."

patrick ramdoo replied May 7 to Brimblers panside evicted

21 May 9
Reply by odw

"There is space aplenty on Mucurapo lands....and it's free."

patrick ramdoo replied May 6 to Brimblers panside evicted

21 May 9
Reply by odw

"This must be the same guy from Birdsong."

patrick ramdoo replied May 4 to The FIRST TIME I saw ANDY NARELL play the PAN!!!

13 May 5
Reply by bob diaz

"I saw myself in St Thomas enjoying pan on the road, then I woke up, sh......ucks!"

patrick ramdoo replied May 4 to I can't find no STEELBAND REVIEW but I found a RACIAL REVIEW

6 May 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yeah, Is "WE TING", Buh we doh know what to do with it."

patrick ramdoo replied May 4 to I can't find no STEELBAND REVIEW but I found a RACIAL REVIEW

6 May 4
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"This type of behavior is spawned in the panyards by the people in authority. One can…"

patrick ramdoo replied Apr 25 to Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

21 Apr 25
Reply by Petersen Phillip

"Yeah, dais now, but with the help of PT everything go be okay. Just wait and see. Yu…"

patrick ramdoo replied Apr 21 to If PAN ON THE ROAD in the SIXTIES did not make STEELBANDS financially indepenent, how is PAN ON THE ROAD in 2018 (and beyond) going to turn STEELBANDS into successful businesses?

19 Apr 24
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter