When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (1,670)

Discussions Replied To (1670) Replies Latest Activity

"?????????? It's all I could come up with. Who the hell cares anyway? Dishonesty in a…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied 19 hours ago to We have to see if we have any YOUNG CANDIDATES joining the list of USUAL SUSPECTS in 2018

4 16 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Allyuh get big. Yuh leave me out? Anyway I by the door, and doh ask me why."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 10 to Pan Trinbago members: Pan Trinbago is weak because of its leadership - CNC3TV

5 Aug 10
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"A lil bit of honesty and integrity helps too."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 8 to Pan Trinbago Sets the Record Straight - Responds to ‘NCC Takeover’

7 Aug 8
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"So where de yard is?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 7 to In De Yard Live!

5 Aug 7
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Thank God we doh have no winter and spring."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 4 to I just don't see how you could put a bunch of OLD RECYCLED PAN TRINBAGO MEN in a NEW EXECUTIVE and expect to see PAN PROGRESS!!!

4 Aug 5
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Yes Cecil, Afro Trini invented the pan....then what? They also talk about the "first…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 3 to It's not an "Afro" thing , people. It's a "Trini" thing !

12 Aug 6
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Buh"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 2 to NGC signs MOA to sustain the future of pan

3 Aug 2
Reply by odw

"It is said Mr. Joseph,  that " stupid people create dictatorships". Have you checked…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Aug 1 to PRO Michael L. Joseph accuses president of being a dictator

10 Aug 3
Reply by Bugs

"When they're finished, send 'em to T&T."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 31 to FIU Investigating Financial Irregularities in Local Steelband

3 Jul 31
Reply by hollis clifton

"Miss Ingrid, you have to capitalize the wows."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Jul 18 to Lawsuits fly faster than bullets @ blinging Pan Trinbago

25 Jul 22
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service