When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Mercer Ramdoo's Discussions (1,495)

Discussions Replied To (1495) Replies Latest Activity

"and no one questions Russell."

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Friday to PUBLIC RELATIONS - EDUCATION - PREJUDICE and PAN

19 on Friday
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"Don't let them get to you Claude. Remember the ppl with the answers don't have the a…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Thursday to This is the MOST DIFFICULT posting I have ever tried to PUT UP ON on this forum. And it takes every synapse of MENTAL CONTROL to NOT turn it into an OBSCENE RANT

18 on Friday
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"I understand what you are saying. "

Mercer Ramdoo replied on Wednesday to This is the MOST DIFFICULT posting I have ever tried to PUT UP ON on this forum. And it takes every synapse of MENTAL CONTROL to NOT turn it into an OBSCENE RANT

18 on Friday
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

"With the exception of Duvonne and Andre,  who are those that give us "crap", London?"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Dec 4 to When local arrangers travel

14 on Tuesday
Reply by Courtney Leiba

"Senility sets in sometimes, so please forgive me. I read the article three times and…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Dec 2 to Like dem CIP men doh have no sense of psychology or what? I have been their BIGGEST SUPPORTER on this forum!!!

6 Dec 2
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

"And so we are still pelting bottles and iron bolts at each other, except today they…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Dec 2 to PANORAMA, BOYCOTT, and CHILD LABOUR

33 Dec 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Ah Jes finish reading everything and everyone educated me to the fact that we eh goi…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Dec 1 to PANORAMA, BOYCOTT, and CHILD LABOUR

33 Dec 2
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Sounds like a ramble (politics and steel) to me. So, who we go put? Dais the questio…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Nov 30 to NV/CIP Beverley, Aquil and Gregory

10 Dec 1
Reply by Russell Providence

"I case you didn't know, we also have Mr. KEITH Diaz of Pan Trinbago on the NCC board."

Mercer Ramdoo replied Nov 22 to Cecil Hinkson: Here is your chance to launch your PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL PROJECT now that we have a NEW NCC CHAIRMAN

10 Nov 23
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Maybe, after all, the questions should be put to the Honorable Minister of Culture "…"

Mercer Ramdoo replied Nov 21 to Did Pan Trinbago lose their drum factory?

7 Nov 21
Reply by Bugs

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service