When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Randi Curvan's Discussions (343)

Discussions Replied To (305) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha Ha! she thought by keeping the transfers below £1500.00 mark she would not attrac…"

Randi Curvan replied on Tuesday to Finance chief 'betrayed the community' after stealing £800k from Notting Hill Carnival charity

7 on Tuesday
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

"Money talks Bullsh1t walks. Gone are the days when persons in the community would al…"

Randi Curvan replied Apr 10 to No home for steelband

4 Apr 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"I've got 2 words. Who cares? "

Randi Curvan replied Mar 29 to So what is this BIG PAN TRINBAGO MEETING on the 27th about?

16 Mar 30
Reply by evan lobo

"so is there another Earth in the solar system? One with no bob all? one where you ca…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 27 to THIS FORUM has a lot of DEMANDS on the TRINIDAD CARNIVAL starting with STEELBANDS ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL!!!

7 Feb 28
Reply by odw

"Chuppidees rule. And there are lots of them about, all over the world. Not just Trin…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 14 to Police shutdown Skiffle & Mayor on Carnival Tuesday

6 Feb 24
Reply by waynerahamut

"More of a concern for those supporting pan on the road, must be the fact that after…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 14 to Low TURNOUT across the board for CARNIVAL 2018

13 Feb 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"definitely the best band this year. And with proper steelband providing the music. A…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 14 to DID YOU SEE EXODUS AND MINSHALL?

9 Feb 20
Reply by Michaele

"Kaiso getting horn kaiso getting horn weevil in de corn Kaiso getting horn "

Randi Curvan replied Feb 13 to They PUT Chalkdust in Last; and they PUT Duvone in First; and Keith Diaz (The Last BadJohn Leader in Steelband) is stepping down. Those are my three TAKEAWAYS from the 2018 Carnival!!!

8 Feb 13
Reply by odw

"Unfortunately my solution would make draconian measures look like mother theresa and…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 13 to Song of choice panorama

21 Feb 14
Reply by Rick Mathews

"At least 6 or 7 years. The whole thing boils down to a definite lack of business acu…"

Randi Curvan replied Feb 12 to Song of choice panorama

21 Feb 14
Reply by Rick Mathews

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service