When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

michael jones's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree with all the points made in your post however I'm hoping the reason…"

michael jones replied May 9 to THE EXPATS WHO LOVE PAN should organize an INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PAN!!!

6 May 15
Reply by Bugs

"Claude, change can be either acute/sudden or chronic/long term. I think you are corr…"

michael jones replied Apr 25 to Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

25 Aug 12
Reply by Tony Smith

"I think this article is a very good step in the right direction!! Pan Trinbago despe…"

michael jones replied Apr 24 to Don’t blame Diaz. Drink a beer syndrome determines our president.

25 Aug 12
Reply by Tony Smith

"Claude, as mentioned prior to this year's Panorama: when Carnival done, everybody go…"

michael jones replied Apr 20 to Well, I tried my best!!!

8 Apr 22
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"You so right. Diaz playing chess and all his opponents playing checkers. Dem people…"

michael jones replied Mar 18 to Concerned Pan Lovers Looking To Unseat Pan Trinbago Executive

12 Mar 18
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"BTW, Ray, I do applaud your efforts and dedication to making a difference!!"

michael jones replied Feb 21 to LARGE BAND FIRST AT THE PAN FINALS: by Ray Holman

57 Feb 26
Reply by miranda

"We are all familiar with the definition of insanity: doing the same thing ova and ov…"

michael jones replied Feb 21 to LARGE BAND FIRST AT THE PAN FINALS: by Ray Holman

57 Feb 26
Reply by miranda

"Pan Trinbago and the National Carnival Commission (NCC) has come to a compromise in…"

michael jones replied Feb 9 to I hope this so-called judge does not rule against MY PRESIDENT

6 Feb 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2017-02-09/pan-trinbago-ncc-reach-compromise-ticket-r…"

michael jones replied Feb 9 to I hope this so-called judge does not rule against MY PRESIDENT

6 Feb 9
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I know you know....but it needs repeating in order to change the paradigm. Pan IS MO…"

michael jones replied Feb 9 to KEITH DIAZ is WELL AGAIN and BACK ON THE SCENE!!!

12 Feb 10
Reply by kentish borde

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service