When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Morning Glory's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"May Sam rest in peace. God Bless and keep him. Blessings."

Morning Glory replied 10 hours ago to Condolences - Drummer SAM DERRICK of has passed 20TH CENTURY

1 10 hours ago
Reply by Morning Glory

"My brother,Claude,I always look on the positive side of things,,,,An executive order…"

Morning Glory replied May 17 to Cecil DRAIN THE SWAMP of GANGSTAS that removed the ATMOSPHERE and ENERGY of PANORAMA PRELIMS rolling down the DRAG.

15 May 17
Reply by Morning Glory

"I still believe that Steelbands can come back on the road,,,STOP THE DJS,,,,BAN THE…"

Morning Glory replied May 15 to Cecil DRAIN THE SWAMP of GANGSTAS that removed the ATMOSPHERE and ENERGY of PANORAMA PRELIMS rolling down the DRAG.

15 May 17
Reply by Morning Glory

"Yes Sir, I have been saying for years,that there is a need ,number one,,,for pan tun…"

Morning Glory replied May 13 to I keep HEARING about the BILLIONS that Pan could BRING into TRINIDAD. But when I start LOOKING, I start seeing $34,000,000 in PAN TRINBAGO debt.

1 May 13
Reply by Morning Glory

"Now Claude please don't discard the idea of Steelbands coming back on the roads,,,,,…"

Morning Glory replied May 12 to STEELBANDS ROLLING DOWN THE DRAG.....

31 May 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Aye,Claude,I do agree with you on the point of a Steelband CD,they can be GLOBALLY A…"

Morning Glory replied May 12 to STEELBANDS ROLLING DOWN THE DRAG.....

31 May 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Also DIAZ has absolutely nothing to do with pan not being on the roads,,,,,,maybe he…"

Morning Glory replied May 10 to STEELBANDS ROLLING DOWN THE DRAG.....

31 May 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude,my brother,,,,why are you so negative ,about Pan coming back on the road?No d…"

Morning Glory replied May 10 to STEELBANDS ROLLING DOWN THE DRAG.....

31 May 17
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude I agree "that it won't be long before someone produces some nice music using…"

Morning Glory replied May 5 to RUDE AWAKENING....

24 May 10
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude,I definitely agree with some of your comments,maybe not all,but some. Cecil i…"

Morning Glory replied May 5 to RUDE AWAKENING....

24 May 10
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter