When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Morning Glory's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Where is this ,,,,what State is this."

Morning Glory replied on Sunday to Steel Band Festival coming to Edmonds July 20

2 on Sunday
Reply by odw

"Keithos,doe stress,you have been ,and are still playing your part in keeping Pan ali…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 30 to PAN ON THE GREENS

2 Jun 30
Reply by Morning Glory

"That is being done in Brooklyn and elsewhere,,,why not Trinbago. The mas bands can H…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 19 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I keep saying over and over,BAN DJ'S FROM THE ROAD ON CARNIVAL MONDAY,AND STEELBANDS…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 19 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So,so,true Cecil, you forgot the one on the Eastern Main Road,Laventille . I find th…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 18 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Claude,I am starting to be of the opinion that you have never Played and or pushed a…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 17 to Steelband Foundation revived to make pan profitable

19 Jun 17
Reply by odw

"You know Claude,,,,,,I just couldn't resist responding to your continuous negativity…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 16 to Steelband Foundation revived to make pan profitable

19 Jun 17
Reply by odw

"We'll hear what ,Me personally,,,,,3dozen,,,,,I just don't like Injustice, especiall…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 9 to Trinidad-Tobago Pan Players to be PAID? So reports 96.1 WEFM

34 Jun 10
Reply by Aquil

"Nowhere in the world,would a group of workers,just have their salaries cut in half,,…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 8 to Trinidad-Tobago Pan Players to be PAID? So reports 96.1 WEFM

34 Jun 10
Reply by Aquil

"May Sam rest in peace. God Bless and keep him. Blessings."

Morning Glory replied May 27 to Condolences - Drummer SAM DERRICK of has passed 20TH CENTURY

1 May 27
Reply by Morning Glory

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter