When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Morning Glory's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I was told that the same woman was acting up about a bar on Classon Ave,untill one n…"

Morning Glory replied Sep 7 to DA Declines To Prosecute Crown Heights Woman Who Police Say Made Bogus Pre-Carnival Complaints

8 Sep 7
Reply by Morning Glory

"I truly believe that this blockarama,was planned in advance by "the criminals withou…"

Morning Glory replied Sep 6 to Ny pan men need help

11 Sep 6
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"I truly believe that this blockarama,was planned in advance by "the criminals withou…"

Morning Glory replied Sep 6 to Ny pan men need help

11 Sep 6
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"Good Show BIG5,,,,Keep the VIBE going,,,,Let Tobago,South,East,get a taste.BLESSINGS…"

Morning Glory replied Jul 23 to Big 5 Notes by Dalton Narine

5 Jul 23
Reply by lew george smith

"Congratulations to the BIG5,,,,,Do it again ,,,,South,East,Tobago, Blessings to ALL."

Morning Glory replied Jul 23 to Bravo! and Congratulations - Big5 - The Pan Concert

7 Jul 23
Reply by Ted Cloak

"Where is this ,,,,what State is this."

Morning Glory replied Jul 16 to Steel Band Festival coming to Edmonds July 20

2 Jul 16
Reply by odw

"Keithos,doe stress,you have been ,and are still playing your part in keeping Pan ali…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 30 to PAN ON THE GREENS

2 Jun 30
Reply by Morning Glory

"That is being done in Brooklyn and elsewhere,,,why not Trinbago. The mas bands can H…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 19 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I keep saying over and over,BAN DJ'S FROM THE ROAD ON CARNIVAL MONDAY,AND STEELBANDS…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 19 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"So,so,true Cecil, you forgot the one on the Eastern Main Road,Laventille . I find th…"

Morning Glory replied Jun 18 to If THE PEOPLE in TRINIDAD wanted PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL -- There would be PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNIVAL

36 Jun 19
Reply by Cecil hinkson

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service