When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Morning Glory's Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Ent,ISH,AND FERGIE,HONEST ,DECENT AND LOVING PEOPLE,,,,MAYBE THEY SHOULD RUN FOR PAN…"

Morning Glory replied on Monday to A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Aquil

"Forget all this TRA LA LA,,,. THESE CIP PEOPLE AND WHOEVER ELSE,THAT IS TRYING TO DI…"

Morning Glory replied on Monday to A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

16 on Wednesday
Reply by Aquil

"Very good ,,,we are having a beautiful conversation on the PAN ON THE ROAD FOR CARNI…"

Morning Glory replied Nov 11 to Lord: Dey blaming me for RUSSELL PROVIDENCE VIEWS!!!

15 Nov 11
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I will repeat what I have said many times on this forum,,,BAN DJ,S FROM THE ROAD ON…"

Morning Glory replied Nov 10 to Lord: Dey blaming me for RUSSELL PROVIDENCE VIEWS!!!

15 Nov 11
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Even JOUVERT ,we can have a special Competition for Single pan and or small bands. W…"

Morning Glory replied Nov 3 to Panorama NEEDS an UPGRADE

11 Nov 5
Reply by Russell Providence

"I was told that the same woman was acting up about a bar on Classon Ave,untill one n…"

Morning Glory replied Sep 7 to DA Declines To Prosecute Crown Heights Woman Who Police Say Made Bogus Pre-Carnival Complaints

8 Sep 7
Reply by Morning Glory

"I truly believe that this blockarama,was planned in advance by "the criminals withou…"

Morning Glory replied Sep 6 to Ny pan men need help

11 Sep 6
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"I truly believe that this blockarama,was planned in advance by "the criminals withou…"

Morning Glory replied Sep 6 to Ny pan men need help

11 Sep 6
Reply by Sherwin Campbell

"Good Show BIG5,,,,Keep the VIBE going,,,,Let Tobago,South,East,get a taste.BLESSINGS…"

Morning Glory replied Jul 23 to Big 5 Notes by Dalton Narine

5 Jul 23
Reply by lew george smith

"Congratulations to the BIG5,,,,,Do it again ,,,,South,East,Tobago, Blessings to ALL."

Morning Glory replied Jul 23 to Bravo! and Congratulations - Big5 - The Pan Concert

7 Jul 23
Reply by Ted Cloak

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service