When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (735)

Discussions Replied To (659) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Scoon .....  Change PanTrinbago culture or change from PanTrinbago? million doll…"

Aquil replied 6 hours ago to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

17 39 minutes ago
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

"what papers? send me the link.... very interesting."

Aquil replied yesterday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

17 39 minutes ago

"Mr. claude, i told you to be careful not to mistake Aquil's view for CIP's views.  "

Aquil replied on Tuesday to 123 plus is off. Large bands will not be playing for any Pan Trinbago event as Photo’s cabal refused to meet with the regional executives.

3 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"thanks for the advice  Glenroy R Joseph"

Aquil replied on Monday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

17 39 minutes ago

"Kevin Scoon....  not that far back...... little over the last decade or so......  an…"

Aquil replied on Monday to Human resource crisis as most pan people are incompetent and dishonest. True or False?

17 39 minutes ago

"Mr. Claude how you can say "The DISGRACEFUL PUBLIC MELTDOWN of PAN TRINBAGO"  Their…"

Aquil replied Jun 14 to Pan Trinbago CEO fires office manager

4 Jun 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"ha, ha ....  is there some thing wrong with Donal? the man made history Kim Jung un.…"

Aquil replied Jun 14 to Pan People should not run pan and the Queen of England should take back T & T.

6 on Saturday
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"I will really have to work on that pan CD for you, Mr. claude. After all resting in…"

Aquil replied Jun 11 to Pantrinbago Dept, 1979 Panorama boycott, Savannah pool party, New Visionaries, CIP and others that opened our eyes.

8 Jun 11
Reply by earl richards

"What? Mr. Claude, you give my CIP panda a big endorsement........ but you know, no C…"

Aquil replied Jun 5 to THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF PAN TRINBAGO: Richard Forteau or Keith Byer or Gerard Mendez!!!

4 Jun 5
Reply by Aquil

"Boyyyyy.......the thing quite over hear......  the silencs is deafening.... so i ca…"

Aquil replied Jun 5 to AQUIL ARRINDELL: I just don't understand you!!! Every time you think YOUR GLASS is HALF FULL -- yuh come on THIS FORUM beating your chest and GALLERYING!!! You and Oswald and Gregory!!!

4 Jun 5
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service