When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"nah can't fire Gregory. soldiers do die in battle, but not be fired. Gregory it a tr…"

Aquil replied 3 hours ago to A CALL TO ALL BAND LEADERS, PAN MEN AND WELL WISHERS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TIME TO HIT THE STREETS.

11 2 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"mr. Claude i aint running for president but i love have you on my team. Don't ask ag…"

Aquil replied 17 hours ago to A CALL TO ALL BAND LEADERS, PAN MEN AND WELL WISHERS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TIME TO HIT THE STREETS.

11 2 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Gregory is with us. He is an irreplaceable solider and our army.  "

Aquil replied 18 hours ago to A CALL TO ALL BAND LEADERS, PAN MEN AND WELL WISHERS. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. TIME TO HIT THE STREETS.

11 2 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr. Claude u putting my life at risk. The life of a journalist."

Aquil replied yesterday to Big 5 Concert huge success. Pan Trinbago’s ERO Mr. (D shapherd) threatened me at show.

9 17 hours ago
Reply by Cecil hinkson

"Which tuner?  Stranger enough the ERO give us a story that he was offered the two te…"

Aquil replied on Friday to Financial advisor sent in claim for over $400,000. and Darren Sheppy for president.

5 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Beautiful! Her accomplishments and her appearances. Wish her all the best."

Aquil replied on Friday to Meet the first woman in the history of Antigua & Barbuda who will arrange for a National Panorama

12 on Friday
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"Mr. claude i sent you a piece of music i did for pan is beautiful. give me some feed…"

Aquil replied Jul 14 to Do you remember this slogan (PAN IS BEAUTIFUL)? Is Pan still beautiful or will the BIG 5 (ISF) give Pan a needed facelift to Charm the world again?

26 Jul 16

"Dr. Dolly told band leaders put your house in order. Like that gone on deaf ears. We…"

Aquil replied Jul 12 to Like DOCTOR DOLLY give up on PAN -- she have ah new plan for all dem artisan!!!

9 Jul 14

"ha. ....... before i have to lic down somebody or cus and LET THE POLICE COME FOR ME…"

Aquil replied Jul 9 to No president when Diaz out the country.

18 Jul 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr Hinkson."so u could key your money and i will keep my honey and i will die with m…"

Aquil replied Jul 9 to No president when Diaz out the country.

18 Jul 10
Reply by Claude Gonzales

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter