When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (270) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr Claude the glass is not half empty."

Aquil replied 24 minutes ago to Did Pan Trinbago lose their drum factory?

6 24 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

"Mrs Ingrid you have me grinning from ear to ear."

Aquil replied 33 minutes ago to Did Pan Trinbago lose their drum factory?

6 24 minutes ago
Reply by Aquil

"Mr. Claude a lot of men of 60 years once complain about the same thing. the Central…"

Aquil replied 16 hours ago to GREGORY LINDSAY: Talk to me this morning now that the LAST NAIL has been hammered into the CIP coffin!!!

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"mr. joseph has to much integrity for that. like you do read the man articles or what…"

Aquil replied 17 hours ago to Don't expect any diatribes coming from the pen of Michael "Scobie" Joseph in a very long time

1 17 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"Mr. diaz placee is automatic according to NCC's constitution. the leaders of the thr…"

Aquil replied 17 hours ago to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

32 17 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"Mr. Claude why you want to see me on any board. you for get i have a recording contr…"

Aquil replied 17 hours ago to New Trinidad & Tobago NCC (National Carnival Commission) Board named

32 17 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"my when steel family , have no fear Aquil the optimist is here, the glass is not hal…"

Aquil replied 17 hours ago to WHAT A COUNTRY!!! The highly intelligent and educated MINISTER OF CULTURE pouring money (MILLIONS OF DOLLARS) into a corrupt PAN TRINBAGO ADMINISTRATION to produce a corrupt STEELBAND COMPETITION

3 17 hours ago
Reply by Aquil

"bugs you notice that too. i nearly did not make him out. i really hope he is OK. tha…"

Aquil replied yesterday to GREGORY LINDSAY: Let me see if I get this right about the deal between PAN TRINBAGO and DOCTOR DOLLY

9 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

"Yes Mr Claude we ready for you, just don't ask me to run for president."

Aquil replied on Saturday to DIAZ, FORTEAU, NCC and DOCTOR DOLLY deal MORTAL BLOW to THE CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS FOR PAN!!!

2 on Saturday
Reply by Aquil

"make sense to me."

Aquil replied on Friday to What do pan people really mean when they talk about a Panorama "strike" ?

13 on Saturday
Reply by Tony Smith

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service