When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (447) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. Claude the think happening. Some bretheren for UWI. the video international stan…"

Aquil replied 11 hours ago to IS THIS PANORAMA MUSIC?

24 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"is a public apology he is after. "

Aquil replied 11 hours ago to Public disrespect of world-renowned tuner Bertram Kellman needs a public apology from Pan Trinbago’s executive.

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Raoul Garib

"Mr. Claude the article getting a good number of views. 615 in two days, not bad at a…"

Aquil replied 18 hours ago to Public disrespect of world-renowned tuner Bertram Kellman needs a public apology from Pan Trinbago’s executive.

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Raoul Garib

"don't get so emotional merry tones sometimes. Ignorance is bliss so i usually leave…"

Aquil replied 18 hours ago to IS THIS PANORAMA MUSIC?

24 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"post the two true on the forum nah man..."

Aquil replied yesterday to IS THIS PANORAMA MUSIC?

24 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Good morning Mr. Providence always nice to have your views on the topic."

Aquil replied yesterday to Public disrespect of world-renowned tuner Bertram Kellman needs a public apology from Pan Trinbago’s executive.

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Raoul Garib

"it means i go get some cuss from him if it seems as doh because Diaz do him that we…"

Aquil replied yesterday to Public disrespect of world-renowned tuner Bertram Kellman needs a public apology from Pan Trinbago’s executive.

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Raoul Garib

"what! all this insight in old talk; you real skilful Mr. claude.  but i must disagre…"

Aquil replied yesterday to IS THIS PANORAMA MUSIC?

24 5 hours ago
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"dream e e e eeeem dream dream dream..... you hear the music in the background Mr. Cl…"

Aquil replied yesterday to DEAR PRESIDENT DIAZ: I am assuming that you were responsible for the CHAMPS IN CONCERT SHOW tonight ...

2 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Mr. claude Birtch told me all he want is to be left alone. He has work to do.. if so…"

34 2 hours ago
Reply by Raoul Garib

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service