When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

Aquil's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

"Mr. claude leave my soldiers alone. lol "

Aquil replied yesterday to People sending me all kinda email asking me why I am PRESSING SO HARD against KEITH DIAZ ...

6 yesterday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"you on the ball. "

Aquil replied yesterday to EVERYBODY GIVE UP FIGHTING KEITH DIAZ!!!

7 yesterday
Reply by Juanitto Jordano Jorda'ninho

"not my darlin Dr, D claude. you trying to get me sick or what. the health in this co…"

Aquil replied on Saturday to Ah still waiting for the FORENSIC AUDIT REPORT on KEITH DIAZ and PAN TRINBAGO!!!

8 on Sunday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"politic has a morality of its own. can't seem to get in line with that . sorry."

Aquil replied Sep 15 to KEITH DIAZ have everybody BAZODEE!!!

4 on Saturday
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"look at that video. you guys see 236 members there? lol. like mr Diaz going off."

Aquil replied Sep 14 to NO RESPECT!!! NO $500!!! NO PANORAMA!!!

15 Sep 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"Not my darlin Dr. D. she can't be in that, if she in that i will have to resign from…"

Aquil replied Sep 14 to Simple but effective politics by KEITH DIAZ!!!

1 Sep 14
Reply by Aquil

"62% is 116 bands at two person a band. which is 232. ppl we have the video all over…"

Aquil replied Sep 14 to Diaz: I have right to call pan meeting

5 Sep 14
Reply by Claude Gonzales

"well i not sure what those moves are but Lindsay is a soldier so i down with him. wh…"

Aquil replied Sep 14 to Aquil Arrindell: Ah glad yuh come on the forum tonight and gave me some support. Is me alone fighting this $500 battle by myself!!!

1 Sep 14
Reply by Aquil

"alyuh know this parange? " he does lie, he does lie lie, he does lie, he does lie, h…"

Aquil replied Sep 13 to An Open Letter to the Chairman of the NCC from Pan Trinbago

7 Sep 15
Reply by Ingrid Blackwood-Belle

"Mr Claude u are a brilliant man, for reminding ppl the we not only talking about the…"

Aquil replied Sep 13 to Structure of Organisation:- Suggested a-z+ solutions for Pan Trinbago.

9 Sep 13
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service