When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged '2017' (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The struggles of Panorama (Grenada)

The New Today St. George’s, Grenada, W.I. - CEO of Spicemas Corporation (SMC), Kirk Seetahal, has reiterated that Panorama continues to be…

Started by Pan Times

4 on Tuesday
Reply by merrytonestothebone

Breaking News -- Bands Boycott Grenada Panorama - Stage not ready for prime time

St. George's, Grenada, W.I. - As a result of the lack of a proper stage, the Grenada steel orchestras have just voted to boycott the 2017 P…

Started by Pan Times

14 Aug 14
Reply by odw

Resignation of Kirk Seetahal?

The New Today St. George’s, Grenada, W.I. - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Spicemas Corporation (SMC), Kirk Seetahal has remained tig…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 14

Hells Gate Steel Orchestra & Arranger Khan Cordice - Antigua & Barbuda Panorama Champions Once Again in 2017

St. John’s, Antigua & Barbuda, W.I.  - All nine bands were set for the country’s August 4th steelband showcase, officially designated…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 10

Festivals Commission Commences Review of 2017 Carnival

The Antigua and Barbuda Festivals Commission will commence review of the 2017 Carnival festivities when it holds a series of meetings with…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 10

NCC Media release (disbursements) - NEWSDAY, Section A, Sunday, 6th August 2017, Pg 17

NEWSDAY, Section A, Sunday, 6th August 2017, Pg 17 NCC MEDIA RELEASE In response to the Newsday article of Thursday August 3, 2017, the NC…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

3 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

NCC: Panmen to be paid by month’s end

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Panmen who were not paid their stipend for their appearance in the 2017 Panorama…

Started by Pan Times

3 Aug 5
Reply by patrick ramdoo

No Transportation to Antigua & Barbuda National Steelband Panorama - Panache Push Racks Miles to Carnival City

St. John’s, Antigua & Barbuda, W.I. - Panache Steel Orchestra, first-time entrant in Antigua & Barbuda’s National Panorama competi…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 4

Live Stream - Antigua 2017 Carnival

Party Monarch Competition Panorama 2017 Antigua & Barbuda -- Part 2 Panorama 2017 Antigua & Barbuda -- Part 1 Jr. C…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 3

Antigua and Barbuda Panorama 2017 - Order of Appearance

1. Panache Steel Orchestra 2.Harmonites Steel Orchestra 3.Halcyon Steel Orchestra  4.Westside Symphony Steel Orchestra 5.Original Steel Or…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 2

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service