When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Pan' (438)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"The Eyes of God" - Pan and Mas 2018 | Ainsworth and Minshall| REGISTRATION OPEN!

Because this is Trinidad and Tobago... "Here every creed and race find an equal place,  And may God bless our nati…

Started by Pan Times

12 Jan 13
Reply by Peter deLight

Melton S. Mustafa and “Pazz” - Remembering his impact on Pan

by Dr. Dawn Batson Global - Across the world are stellar persons who quietly and with great dedication move the pan movement forward. M…

Started by Pan Times

0 Dec 31

USSA Holds Public General Meeting - Agenda Set - Marching Orders Given... Expediency, Urgency and Contracts now the Name of the Game

New York Pan ‘Woke’? New York, USA - It’s a week before Christmas and for two weeks now California has been burning. Literally. In additio…

Started by Pan Times

7 Dec 21, 2017
Reply by Glenroy R Joseph

Pan and Parang Fundraiser with Trinidad & Tobago Chinese Steel Ensemble

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - In its bid to offset expenses, the Trinidad & Tobago Chinese Steel Ensemble (TTCSE) will be hosting its f…

Started by Pan Times

0 Oct 27, 2017

Steelband Body Pan Trinbago Forges International Union

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - On August 4th and 5th, 2015, Pan Trinbago - at its International Business Conference, established an alliance…

Started by Pan Times

8 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by odw

‘De Legacy’ - The October 14 Concert: Codrington Pan Family & more

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Following the success of their most recent concert in July 2017, the Codrington Pan Family is back with anoth…

Started by Pan Times

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Wey de hell pan reach?

Taking a page from Cro Cro's Wey pan reach, Fanfare & Associates will portray Look Wey de Hell Pan Reach for J'Ouvert 2018. The band wi…

Started by odw

11 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by Mercer Ramdoo

Pan Evolution Steel Orchestra 2017 NY Panorama Pan Yard Recording Session

Pan Evolution Steel Orchestra musicians recorded their Panyard performance of their 2017 NY Panorama selection, with a live audience lookin…

Started by Pan Times

0 Sep 5, 2017

Super Supernovas

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Surrey Village, Lopinot-based steelband, Supernovas Steel Orchestra woke up Ariap…

Started by Pan Times

8 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Despers USA Steel Orchestra 2017 NY Panorama Pan Yard Recording Session

Despers USA Steel Orchestra musicians have recorded their Panyard performance of their 2017 NY Panorama selection, with a live audience loo…

Started by Pan Times

0 Aug 31, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service