When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Pan' (427)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New York Steel Orchestras to WIADCA - Pay Up In Full, Or No 2017 Panorama

New York, USA - While WIADCA (West Indian American Day Carnival Association) continues to ‘live large,’ the New York Pan community struggl…

Started by Pan Times

12 14 hours ago
Reply by London Gabriel

Pan on d’Avenue VI Is On! - Steelbands On Parade

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I.  - “On Saturday August 26th 2017, the Woodbrook/St. James Community Association is once again planning to have…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Thursday

The struggles of Panorama (Grenada)

The New Today St. George’s, Grenada, W.I. - CEO of Spicemas Corporation (SMC), Kirk Seetahal, has reiterated that Panorama continues to be…

Started by Pan Times

4 Aug 15
Reply by merrytonestothebone

NCC Media release (disbursements) - NEWSDAY, Section A, Sunday, 6th August 2017, Pg 17

NEWSDAY, Section A, Sunday, 6th August 2017, Pg 17 NCC MEDIA RELEASE In response to the Newsday article of Thursday August 3, 2017, the NC…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

3 Aug 7
Reply by Cecil hinkson

NCC: Panmen to be paid by month’s end

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Panmen who were not paid their stipend for their appearance in the 2017 Panorama…

Started by Pan Times

3 Aug 5
Reply by patrick ramdoo

NY Pan Stars Opens New York Steelband Summer Season with a Bang

New York, USA - Okay it’s official. The 2017 New York Summer steel band season is open. It was ushered in with a bang at the recent New Yo…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 7

Pandemix group fundraises for trip to Canada

Cayman Compass Cayman Islands - Hurley’s Supermarket shoppers were entertained with lively steel pan music Saturday as Cayman Pandemix to…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 26

Gunslingers’ 10th Pan Revolution most ‘challenging’ concert to date

The Daily Herald Marigot, St. Maarten, W.I. -- Preparations are well under way for Gunslingers tenth Pan Revolution which will be held for…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 26

The Other Side of the Coin - Kendall Williams and Pan In Motion at the 2017 Bang On A Can Marathon

New York, USA - Recently When Steel Talks (WST) was presented with an opportunity to experience another chapter in the musical adventure,…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 24

Trinidad-Tobago Pan Players to be PAID? So reports 96.1 WEFM

Steelpan players will get their money by the end of the month. That’s the latest word from a representative of the National Carnival Commis…

Started by Pan Times

34 Jun 10
Reply by Aquil

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service