When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Pan' (414)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Christine Law - Wonderland Steel Band - (1965 - 1967) Trinidad

On Panorama Christine says it is -- “An incredible explosion of musical energy and THE SOUND of Trinidad and Tobago.” Christine Law is now…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Saturday

Meet Nanae “Nana” Matsumura - Japan

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “Steel pan is beautiful and fun! Also powerful and intense. I never lose interest. Players…

Started by Pan Times

0 on Thursday

Pan Clash Jam Sunday - First Sunday of the month through September 2017

London, U.K. - Pan Clash Jam Sunday was even better than the organisers from Steel Pan Trust expected on Sunday 3rd April at The Tabernacl…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 14

Meet Isoke Noel - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “....I love to teach. That feeling of accomplishment you get when your student excels solid…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 1

Meet Tameeka Garcia-Harris - New York, USA

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form “What keeps me going are my memories of growing up and being a part of pan sides in both St.…

Started by Pan Times

2 Apr 1
Reply by knolly smith

EBO Steel Owls Steel Pan Orchestra Takes Gold in D.C.

St. Thomas SourceThe EBO Steel Owls brought home the first-place hardware when they returned from Washington D.C. The performers are: Tashi…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 28

Meet Natasha Joseph of Trinidad and Tobago

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad and Tobago, W.I. - No last name is needed for instant recognition in the world of P…

Started by Pan Times

9 Mar 10
Reply by Morning Glory

Louise McIntosh - Trinidad & Tobago - WST Spotllight

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “She was a former student of the great music phenom, Winifre…

Started by Pan Times

3 Mar 9
Reply by Jean Campbell

ANSA McAL backs Success Pan project

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  The Cuba-Trinidad and Tobago Cultural Exchange project originated in 2016 when S…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 27

Congratulations to Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra and Pan Elders Steel Orchestra,

When Steel Talks extends congratulations to Trinidad All Stars Steel Orchestra and Pan Elders Steel Orchestra, on their 2017 Panorama large…

Started by Pan Times

1 Feb 26
Reply by hollis clifton

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Site Meter