When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'Women' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet Patricia Jones - Maryland, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Patricia Jones Maryland, USA Maryland, USA - “Music embodies my life to the point that it takes precedence to eating, drinking and s…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 17

Meet Patricia Black - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Patricia Black Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “I come alive as I transform into the woman on the bass while I l…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 15

Meet Jovanka Williams - Guyana, S.A. - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Jovanka Williams Guyana, S.A. Guyana, S.A. - “I love performing and entertaining people. Seeing the joy on their faces when we play…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 9

Meet Norzika Lewis - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Norzika Lewis New York, USA  New York, U.S.A. - “Those ten minutes on stage to me are the best moments in my life every year that I p…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 8

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Adelle Joseph-Phillip Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Playing p…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 6

Meet Nakiya Athina de Freitas - Antigua - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Nakiya Athina de Freitas Antigua & Barbuda, W.I. - “I would tell any young female panist to go for it. If it’s something you love…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 6

Meet Shawndel George - Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Shawndel George Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Being a woman player in the world-famous Phase II Pan Groove is h…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 31

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Zakiya De Coteau  Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “In 2016 I made history with Platinum All-Female Steel Orchestr…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 31

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis - St. Lucia - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Ivor Shatal Francis St. Lucia Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form St. Lucia, W.I. - “Playing steelpan promotes positive…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 26

Meet Mia Morgan - London, UK -- Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

“I love pan because of the way it makes me feel when I play and listen. Its pure vibes. In addition to this, the relationships and friends…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 25

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service