When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'York' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Pan Man's Triumphant Return to Stage

Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A. - PAN Man - The Musical is the latest success story in bringing the story of the Pan to the stage through the pe…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jun 3

Steel Band Insights - The Growth Of The Steel Pan Orchestra

by Priscilla Taylor Casablanca Steel Orchestra at Brooklyn Academy of Music - 1983 The creation and the evolution of the steel pan, is one…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 17

Meet Norzika Lewis - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Norzika Lewis New York, USA  New York, U.S.A. - “Those ten minutes on stage to me are the best moments in my life every year that I p…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 8

Meet Jahnya Gilkes - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Jahnya Gilkes New York, USA New York, U.S.A. - “On who is her favorite arranger - “Marc Brooks because he has seen me grow from when…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 4

Meet Sherlanda Willie - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Sherlanda Willie New York, USA New York, U.S.A. - “I would say “Go for it and give it all you have!” If you’re passionate about somet…

Started by Pan Times

0 Apr 1

Meet Laéticia Walker - New York/Saint Vincent - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Laéticia Walker New York/Saint Vincent Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Brooklyn, New York, U.S.A. - “Steel pan has beco…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 30

Meet Etsuko Tajima - New York/Japan - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Etsuko Tajima New York/Japan Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form New York, U.S.A. - “...It is a magical instrument. Especi…

Started by Pan Times

3 Mar 29
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Meet Nandia Hamilton - New York, USA - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Nandia Hamilton  New York, USA Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form New York, USA - “What disappoints me is when people t…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 19
Reply by knolly smith

Mixing vs. Mastering -- ‘This Is a Mix, This Is a Master’ - 143rd AES Convention, New York

New York, USA - Titled “This Is a Mix, This Is a Master,” this session was indeed one of the more intriguing and high-value seminars at the…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jeff Medina

Steelband Body Pan Trinbago Forges International Union

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - On August 4th and 5th, 2015, Pan Trinbago - at its International Business Conference, established an alliance…

Started by Pan Times

8 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by odw

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service