When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'musician' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Songwriter Jovan James Rocking the Panorama & Carnival Music World Again - UpClose!

Global - In the inner circles of Soca music creation and production, the name Jovan James is well known, as he has singularly written, o…

Started by Pan Times

6 Jan 13
Reply by Aquil

Pan Jazz Nights for Carnival 2015 with Moyenne

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - For three nights on February 6, 8 and 10, jazz musician Chantal Esdelle and her band Moyenne will host Pan Ja…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 31, 2015

Tributes to Leeds steel band musician with a ‘heart of gold’

Yorkshire Evening Post Leeds, England -  Tributes have been paid to a Leeds car mechanic turned professional musician whose life was transf…

Started by Pan Times

0 Sep 18, 2014

Meet Kareem Thompson - Arranger, Composer, Performing Artist - UpClose!

Global - Kareem Thompson's love affair with the steelpan instrument began at the age of eight years old. It has been and continues to be,…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jul 7, 2014

Meet Philip Dupigny, a skilled tenor pan musician

Trinidad and Tobago Newsday Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Trinidad and Tobago is the birth place of one of the most prolific instrument in…

Started by Pan Times

1 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

St. Lucia's Monty Maxwell - guitarist, composer, steel pan arranger, and jazz and blues musician

St. Lucia Voice News St. Lucia, W.I. - Monty Maxwell, guitarist, composer, steel pan arranger, and jazz and blues musician, was born in the…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by terry

Steelpan musician & composer Sune Borregaard speaks on film project

Denmark - In an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks (WST), Danish recording/artist/panist/arranger/composer Sune Borregaard speaks on…

Started by Pan Times

2 May 20, 2009
Reply by Sune Borregaard

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service