When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'pan' (260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pan Trinbago should sit before a JSC

This morning on CNC3's the Morning Brew Hema Ramkissoon spoke with Gregory Lindsay about Pan Trinbago. He thanked Keith Diaz for his servic…

Started by Pan Times

16 Apr 21
Reply by Gregory Lindsay

Abdulah: Dissolved EDAB was working on pan plan, Carnival assessment

Trinidad Newsday David Abdulah, PHOTO BY LINCOLN HOLDER Plans for the steel band industry and an economic impact assessment of Carnival…

Started by Pan Times

1 Apr 21
Reply by Kelvin scoon

Meet Nicole Archer Trinidad & Tobago - Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Nicole Archer Trinidad & Tobago Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - “Playing pan is my…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 8
Reply by knolly smith

Meet Carla Robinson Illinois, USA -- Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form

Meet Carla Robinson Illinois, USA Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form Illinois, USA - “The steelpan has proved its versatility,…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 7

Revisited -- Meet Malika Green - Chicago, USA

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form For over 23 years the steelpan instrument has been an essential  part of  the life of this…

Started by Pan Times

2 Mar 6
Reply by knolly smith

Single Pan Bands - Preliminaries, Eastern Region - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2018

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. -  Multiple compositions by Dr. Winsford “Joker” Devine, Dr. Leroy Calliste, Neil Iwer George, Machel Montano…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 6
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Single Pan Bands - Preliminaries, Northern Region - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2018

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - The National Panorama Single Pan Band Competition 2018 kicks off tonight with bands in the North facing t…

Started by Pan Times

2 Jan 4
Reply by odw

A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

Some people are making statements and accusations against the present executive of Pan Trinbago, and one would swear they have all the fact…

Started by Pan Times

16 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Aquil

Who Am I? - A Breakdown Of George "Sonny" Goddard's Accomplishments

Steelband performers in Trinidad and Tobago (steeldrum’s birthplace) since 1950, have been represented by three organizations: the Steelban…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

40 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by odw

My Dad Bertrand ''Pewatt"Morris

by Marlene Gomez Bert,Pewee as was called by many was born on 20th October1935 and died on 26th February 1996. My dad was truly a devoted f…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service