When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'pan' (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Message From Pan Trinbago - The PRO Speaks

Some people are making statements and accusations against the present executive of Pan Trinbago, and one would swear they have all the fact…

Started by Pan Times

16 Nov 15
Reply by Aquil

Who Am I? - A Breakdown Of George "Sonny" Goddard's Accomplishments

Steelband performers in Trinidad and Tobago (steeldrum’s birthplace) since 1950, have been represented by three organizations: the Steelban…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

40 Oct 17
Reply by odw

My Dad Bertrand ''Pewatt"Morris

by Marlene Gomez Bert,Pewee as was called by many was born on 20th October1935 and died on 26th February 1996. My dad was truly a devoted f…

Started by Pan Times

1 Oct 14
Reply by BEDE LOPEZ

Meet Malika Green - Chicago, USA

Celebration of Women and the Steelpan Art Form For over 23 years the steelpan instrument has been an essential  part of  the life of this…

Started by Pan Times

1 Mar 29
Reply by S. F. Thomas

Roll Call - Celebration of Women In Pan

Global - It’s March and that means this is Women’s Month.  It is the month when we celebrate the contributions of women to the world.  Norm…

Started by Pan Times

93 Mar 27
Reply by Lennox Morris

Building for the Big Stage - Hatters Saturday Pan School - Starting Saturday, 18th March, 2017

Petrotrin Hatters Steel OrchestraHatters Pantheatre, 100 Lady Hales Avenue,San Fernando, Trinidad, TT   Building for the Big Stage   Hatter…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

2 Mar 16
Reply by ARTHUR W TRAVERSO

Success Pan Sounds, Cubans in concert

ANGELA PIDDUCK - Newsday SUCCESS Laventille Secondary School hosted a welcome reception last Sunday for El Conjunto Folklorico Nacional de…

Started by Pan Times

0 Mar 9

Liz Mannette puts pan on the (Google) map

Trinidad and Tobago Guardian Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - Elizabeth “Liz” Mannette was tired of getting lost. Setting out to visit a new p…

Started by Pan Times

7 Feb 14
Reply by Tellison A Forde

Trinidad and Tobago Prison Service Makes Successful Debut in Single Pan for Panorama 2017

Terrence Sealey, arranger for the T&T Prison Service Single Pan Band Breaking News History is being made at this year’s Trinidad…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 29
Reply by margaret sealey

Tobago Single Pan Prelims - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2017

Tobago Single Pan Bands will start the National Panorama 2017 and their category on Thursday 19 January at their respective pan yards. Thr…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 16

RSS

© 2017   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service