When Steel Talks

Everything Related to the Steelpan Instrument and Music

All Discussions Tagged 'panorama' (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

‘But de judges tief!!’.... -- Revisited -- The job of Panorama Judging Realities and Myths

Victor Prescod - Performer, Educator and Adjudicator - In the Spotlight On judging, Victor believes that one of the things that needs…

Started by Pan Times

52 Feb 1
Reply by carlton samlalsingh

Carnival – fighting for the right to party since 1830s

Written by Dave Randall -- Brixton Blog On a visit to Trinidad Dave Randall discovered that there is more to carnival than a good time ..…

Started by Pan Times

0 Feb 1

Songwriter Jovan James Rocking the Panorama & Carnival Music World Again - UpClose!

Global - In the inner circles of Soca music creation and production, the name Jovan James is well known, as he has singularly written, o…

Started by Pan Times

6 Jan 13
Reply by Aquil

Who Am I? - A Breakdown Of George "Sonny" Goddard's Accomplishments

Steelband performers in Trinidad and Tobago (steeldrum’s birthplace) since 1950, have been represented by three organizations: the Steelban…

Started by Pan'tum - The Ghost Who Talks

40 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by odw

Ebony Steelband retains their UK Junior Steelband Panorama Champions title in 2017

London, UK - Kensington Memorial Park, St Marks Road, London, W10 was transformed into a mini Carnival Village on Monday the 14th August 2…

Started by Pan Times

1 Aug 26, 2017
Reply by Cecil hinkson

Tobago Single Pan Prelims - Trinidad & Tobago Panorama 2017

Tobago Single Pan Bands will start the National Panorama 2017 and their category on Thursday 19 January at their respective pan yards. Thr…

Started by Pan Times

0 Jan 16, 2017

Panorama will be on but the Greens may not be a part of the event in 2017.

TT Loop Dr. Nyan Gadsby-Dolly, Minister of Community Development, Arts and Culture told Loop that while she is sure the annual pan event wi…

Started by Pan Times

4 Jan 11, 2017
Reply by Claude Gonzales

Players fees 2016 - Pan Trinbago under more Stress than previously thought

Players fees 2016 Pan Trinbago under more Stress than previously thought. The payment to all the steelband players that appeared in the TT…

Started by Jeremy de Barry

17 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Andre-Roger Dellevi

Wither the Steelband Panorama? by Andre Moses -- WST Special Op Ed

by Andre Moses Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - ...Gradually and seemingly ‘unnoticed’ the crowds and national enthusiasm generated by the St…

Started by Pan Times

19 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Kelvin scoon

Pan Protestors Demand Pan Trinbago’s Executive Board Step Down; NCC Chairman Says Panorama Will Be Held, Show Must Go On

Trinidad & Tobago, W.I. - On the national television program ME (Morning Edition), Trinidad and Tobago National Carnival Commission (NC…

Started by Pan Times

1 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Imamu Baraka

RSS

© 2018   Created by When Steel Talks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service